A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Colour Swap R2 GALLERY!  (Read 9907 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2008 09:44:18 AM »

I was in the round robin, and the person I sent to, Stacysaurus, got her package 4 days ago. She hasn't posted or PM'ed me saying she did, but I just checked using the DC number.

if you check Stacysaurus' profile she hasn't been on Craftster since July 28th so maybe she's away and hasn't seen her package yet.
It's a bummer that you didn't get pics though!
I usually remember just as I hand the packet over to the post office clerk  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
flootloop
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2008 09:48:42 AM »

I was in the round robin, and the person I sent to, Stacysaurus, got her package 4 days ago. She hasn't posted or PM'ed me saying she did, but I just checked using the DC number.

if you check Stacysaurus' profile she hasn't been on Craftster since July 28th so maybe she's away and hasn't seen her package yet.
It's a bummer that you didn't get pics though!
I usually remember just as I hand the packet over to the post office clerk  Roll Eyes

hmmm that could be true, but the organizer told me to go ahead and post pics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hipmama1970
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2008 12:32:57 PM »

I saw the updates, it looks like all is humming along. I see the person sending to me (Stacysaurus) will be late, good to know! I hope she's alright?

I'm in town for a while now (just back from camping, not even clean yet!), so that will be fine Smiley
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008 12:35:46 PM by hipmama1970 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jen, homeschooling mom of 4
SciFunk
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2008 03:38:58 PM »

Oh my goodness my partner (abachii) spoiled me rotten. We've been expecting a few packages, so when the usps guy showed up at my door with a box for me, I was super excited. Enough talking, on to the goods!

Here's a shot with everything together. Note the green tissue paper. Cheesy

I should probably put it last, but this is the super most excitingly awesome thing, and I'm so happy about it that it goes first.

I put it on as soon as it came out of the box. Here is a poorly done action shot with me pulling the shirt out to show off the picture better.

I'm a Chemistry student, so this is pretty much awesome (and totally perfect for me!). I <3 Erlenmeyer flasks. Bonus: If you cover up the mouth of the flask and just look at the triangular bottom part, it looks like a mountain with a snow cap. (Was this intentional, abachii?)

The next thing I discovered was the super cute monster cushion, made with plenty of green fabric of course.

Then there was the silverware, which is decorated with my favoritest pattern of all time (yes, abachii, you got it right! You're the best.) Notice how in the shirt action shot I am wearing a bracelet with this pattern on it. :>

I think it was a brilliant idea, and I'm totally excited to use them. Constantly. Every day for every meal ever.

Finally, there were a few goodies she sent me from Hawaii at the bottom.

Nom nom nom. They will be delicious, and I am excited to try the tea (how did you know I like tea?!).

Thank you so so so so so so so so much abachii! You are a totally awesome swap partner and I love everything. I can only hope that you enjoy my package half as much as I enjoy yours. Cheesy

« Last Edit: August 06, 2008 03:39:52 PM by SciFunk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

abachii
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2008 05:42:09 PM »

yay~~!
Im glad you liked it, it was so much fun to make XD

-dances-
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CeruleanEyes

Looking for a Swappers Anonymous program....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2008 05:45:33 PM »

WOW!!  What a totally awesome package!!  Abachii, you did a freaking awesome job!  I am so impressed.  I love that monster pillow.  He is soooo cute!  The shirt is cool, what a fantastic job you did.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I totally stole that from your wist!!  Thank you! Cheesy

My Wist- http://www.wists.com/CeruleanEyes
DinkyTiny
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2008 07:30:38 PM »

i love that silverware Shocked

what was used to modify them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A personal swap friendly crafter
Chaos gives birth to the most interesting beauties.
SciFunk
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2008 08:19:09 PM »

i love that silverware Shocked

what was used to modify them?

In case abachii doesn't catch it, I think it was clay covered in some sort of glaze, but I'm not totally sure. They are way nifty. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yarnorama
There's a party in my yarn stash and everyone's invited.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2008 01:03:45 AM »

I am in LOVE with that monster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins.

Visit my blog @ somethingquitelovel y.blogspot.com
TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2008 11:20:43 AM »

**SQUEAL** I received from Pink_Josy today!

Love it all Smiley Ok, onto the pics

The box just opened:

The loot spread out - note the three year old hand in the corner (he just noticed the mexican candy).  There's also a card with a handmade envelope from a magazine page... I keep meaning to make those, it's neat!

Absolutely gorgeous doily!! My favorite from the box... I can't stop looking at it - love it

I sooo need to learn to crochet... check out these little ones!

I was hoping you would do some for me when I saw some of your posts while I was stalking lol.  We have chickens, and the ones you made are soo cute, I showed one of the chickens and she was curious, but walked away anyway...

A granny square bag!  The inside is yellow, so I'll gladly accept it lol.

Finally, a crocheted bookmark - already put in my book, antique rose s&p shakers - already on my knick knack window, and a trivet thingy she found in a thrift store - my boy grabbed it and said "that's soft" and walked away with it...

sorry about the massive amount of pics, but I'm excited - thank you Pink_Josy I loved it all Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Disco Ball
How to Find Glass Blowing Classes
How to Find Glass Blowing Jobs
How to Rent a Glass Blowing Studio
Introduction to Glass Blowing
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...