A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
680 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zombie Swap #4 Gallery  (Read 17427 times)
Tags for this thread: movie_monsters , zombie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RougeRaven
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2008 01:26:43 PM »

Lovething, you weren't kidding- that is the most awesome diorama EVER. (I had to click this rocks) And I need to ask, the sign says Baltimore County- do you live there? I do too! We should arrange a meeting place for when the zombie apocalypse is upon us lol Kick ass bracelet too!

Sundayafternoonhous ewife- that is the best thing you could ever display over a mantle. I'm in love with it! You should keep it up year round and just decorate it according to seasons. It could hold a stocking at Christmas, flowers in spring... oh the endless decorating possibilities. Who knew zombie decor was so versatile?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
HalloweenNut
When goths get old...

Keeping Halloween in my heart year-round

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2008 01:50:28 PM »

I too got a kick ass package from HalloweenNut today. My pics are still uploading. I will be back to post them in a few minutes!

I'm so glad you like everything...  Smiley  Tracking shows that the package you sent me delivered this morning.  I can't wait to get home!!  Did someone slow the clocks down, here at work?HuhWink

Edit:  YAY!!  I'm home, and have an AMAZING zombie package of goodies from sundayafternoonhous ewife!!  Observe:

Oh - nothing like gift-wrapped goodies!!  What to open first?  Well - the enclosed note advised me to go in order, so-o-o-o-o-o...

#1...!!  A CD entitled "Harley Poe and the Dead Vampires"!!  This was added as an extra...  sundayafternoonhous ewife knows one of the band members.  I can't wait to listen - I love the cover and the song titles already!!  Smiley

#2...!!  A zombie/vampire invasion escape kit, chock-full of  survival tips and suggestions, cleverly disguised as a book!!  I'm so happy to have a swap partner who's clearly concerned about my well-being...

#3...!!  A pack of excellent screen print cards with some of my favorite zombie quotes on them.  I won't have to settle for vampire stationery for quite some time!! 

#4...!!  A cute little zombie buddy!!  This picture does him NO justice - he's super-sweet, with his little dangly eye, bloody drool, and exposed brain.  This little guy's adorable - he'll probably come with me to work, to amuse and confuse!!

#5...!!  An amazing "I <3 Zombies" bag!!  A perfect quick-pack for when you have to bug out fast due to approaching living dead!!  In the meantime, though, it'll make an awesome knitting bag - I've definitely been needing a bag just this size. 

So there you have it - a package of zombie amazingness!!  Thank you very much, sundayafternoonhous ewife - I love everything!!  Cheesy  You're an awesome swap partner!!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008 04:21:09 PM by HalloweenNut » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creepy, kooky, mysterious, spooky, altogether ooky.
http://www.wists.com/HalloweenNut
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2008 04:58:37 AM »

YAY! I am so glad that you like it all HallweenNut! You were a great partner too. It was fun swapping with you. Cheebs did a great job pairing us up! Thanks for organizing Cheebs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
zenchild
Little Miss Tattoist

Boom!

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008 05:13:52 PM »

Whoo, I got my package from pseudo_pix and it's pretty damn awesome!
I'll post pics tomorrow though as I'm not home at the moment and don't have access to my camera
Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Boom!
Cheebs

Too busy wisting to be resting...

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2008 07:05:02 AM »

Remember everyone, please pm me as soon as you have sent and received.  That way I have it in my mailbox to keep track of everything.

I can't wait till everyone else has received.  There were so many packages sent in the last week or so.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2008 05:31:25 AM »

Lovething what an amazing package you recieved! You lucky thing. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
zenchild
Little Miss Tattoist

Boom!

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2008 06:04:07 AM »

Ok, a little image heavy but here's my awesome package from pseudo_pix!  I love all of it but I must say the 6 portraits are my favourite.  I think I'm going to completely redesign my bathroom with these Cheesy

All my loot~!

Handy sketch book, which as a tattoo artist I'm totally going to make good use of Smiley

Here's the portraits!

And my t-shirts.  I Luuuv the hello kitty! 

Thanks again pseudo_pix, awesome package, maybe one day we'll do a one on one swap so I can make you loot too.  And thanks to Cheebs for the awesome swap organizing!  Was my first but not my last Smiley
Erika

ps sorry the pics are so small, having photobucket issues :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Boom!
pseudo_pix
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2008 07:40:55 AM »

I'm so glad you like all of it! It has been insanely fun to make it all, especially because my bf was so in on it, so we were zombie cozy in the evenings ^^ (A personal swap would be neat Cheesy )

I'll just post a few photos of my own. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the portraits they weren't done until the last minute (When you get the web to work, zen, please mail me some!).

A bigger picture of the sketch book (the tattoo on the tattooing guy says 'no brainer'):

And I have a closeup of the t-shirt you're wearing - cos the others can't see what's on it Wink BTW, Totoro says "BRAINS?"

There is more pictures in this gallery: http://www.rivoclavis.com/Pixi/Zombieswap/index.html

~pseudo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2008 07:58:34 AM »

I love the zombie portraits - i got to see them first hand.  you've created quite the cast of characters, its great!!!

we were wondering what totoro was sayin', that's awesome ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check me out at www.acidtrix.com
Cheebs

Too busy wisting to be resting...

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2008 01:12:11 PM »

I got my package from DropDeadSuzie and its awesome!! 

Here's the package when I first opened it. 

First there was a pillow cover with an awesome zombie/cupcake applique on it.  We will have to buy a small pillow to fit it so we can show it off at Halloween

Then some awesome pajama pants which will make a showing on the Disney Cruise in September

The most adorable zombie octopus amigurumi!!!  He's so cute and his eyes are googly!!

These two boxes which are highly appreciated since my crafting desk is just cluttered with things that I have no place for right now

Some awesome buttons, which I have to find a purse or belt or something to show them off on

And a little extra thing, a light up brain!!!  Its so perfect for our Halloween decorations!

Thank you so much, DropDeadSuzie!!!  I love it all so much and can't wait to show off everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Gold and Silver Jewelry
How to Make Wire Wrapped Pendants
How to Sell Handmade Jewelry
Homemade Jewelry Gift Ideas
Getting Started Making Jewelry
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...