A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Now, I don't like Doctor Who, but...  (Read 2717 times)
Tags for this thread: dalek , dr_who , doctor_who  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mellifluous
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008 03:28:13 PM »

I don't have the dalek but if you like David Tennant, you might be interested in this link:

http://www.crossstitchermagazine.co.uk/page/crossstitch?entry=did_you_miss_david_tennant
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dace
Stitchy bitch

Making, learning, and making some more...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008 12:17:55 AM »

I don't have the dalek but if you like David Tennant, you might be interested in this link:

http://www.crossstitchermagazine.co.uk/page/crossstitch?entry=did_you_miss_david_tennant

That's the website for the magazine the pattern originates from, so that'd be the most likely place to find it. Otherwise, I have no idea how to help you =/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mellifluous
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008 10:26:36 AM »

That's the website for the magazine the pattern originates from, so that'd be the most likely place to find it. Otherwise, I have no idea how to help you =/

I have yet to find a way to get any back issues off the site. They list them but don't seem to sell them. I get the issues at my local Barnes and Noble, so you might check there and see if the last months mag is still on the shelves.

The David Tennant pattern is free off the site though, you can just download the pdf file. You might want that pattern as well, QuiltersBlock, if you know some Dr. Who fans. I have friends who like the show as well (I'm not a big fan either) and I figured it would come in handy for birthdays and such.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
ddkitten
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008 04:30:05 PM »

The issue is Cross Stitcher (UK) 202 - as soon as I saw this I needed to check the Aus newsagents who I know stock the Airmail copies. For US - I think you can get it on the same delay as Aus - 3 months. That is if they don't sell out of it (which they did with the Christopher one - I still need to get that one).

DH has put in an order for it as a Christmas present (and the David pattern as well).

Di - who has been a Who fan for most of her life and is happy that ABC has started showing season 4 Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chloe Hooper Talks About Tall Man
Meet Author Elle Newmark
Meet Author Sandra Gulland
Meet Author Michael Katakis
Meet Author Carlos Fairs
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...