my jar from UrsulaDiamond came last week and I haven't had a chance to post pics until now.
1) the jar with my
pain in the ass
very curious cat
2) metal findings, chain bits, a die and skull barrette, and 2 pairs of dice earrings
3) buttons (the clothing kind and the pin kind) and beads
4) fun toys!
I am super excited about the mini tank because I have been asking for micro machines for Christmas for about 5 years now but no one can find them! and yes, that's Mr. Burns on a suction cup. rock!
5) bits of ribbon and lace, pink shoelaces and lots of pink thread (my favorite color)
6) bits of fabric including tons of postage-stamp squares, a nylon tattoo-sleeve thing (made out of stocking material - way cool, i just can't think of a good way to describe it
), a teeny tiny pincushion, and a stuffed patriotic heart
7) all sorts of fun supplies - I asked for things that I could use in scrapbooking, and this certainly works
some of my favorites are the strawberry patch, the foam comic book-y stars (POW!), the metal frames with sticky backs, and the Toronto Blue Jays hologram (it's probably the 80's child in me but I LOVE holograms)
8 ) other goodies - a sleeping mask, paper cocktail umbrellas, "3-D Stick-On Transfers" (which are different from "stickers" how??
), a pretty sequin flower pin and a teeny elephant candle
she also sent me a flier and sticker from the Pillow Fight League (of which she is a competitor), some business cards and matches from her boyfriend's tattoo parlor, some postcards and stamps, and a bacon band-aid (I didn't want to unwrap the band-aid to photograph it)
Thanks so much Ursula! you ROCK!