A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,055
Currently Running With Scissors:
678 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Mini Whimsies Round 2 Swap Gallery!  (Read 31880 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2008 02:03:44 PM »

I received from my partner clovergrace. Yeah!
I havent gotten to open it yet as my daughter has the camera and Im waiting till she gets back and I dont want to distrub how she packaged it before I get a photo.
Im very excited!
Hugs
Tiegan

WOW!! your will power is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
Tiegan

The Dude Abides

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2008 02:58:12 PM »

I received from my partner clovergrace. Yeah!
I havent gotten to open it yet as my daughter has the camera and Im waiting till she gets back and I dont want to distrub how she packaged it before I get a photo.
Im very excited!
Hugs
Tiegan

WOW!! your will power is amazing!
OK Id better expand on it a little bit before getting credited for having any willpower whatsoever (cause I  Dont! lol)
The package came and I unwrapped it, I've seen the jar but I just didnt want to open it and distrub how she packaged it till I can get a "before" shot of the jar with all its contents, and then ones of the contents inside the jar. However I might add- it still been torture not being able to open it all the way!
Hugs
Tiegan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pop into my Blog and say Hi!
http://pumpernickelandrye.wordpress.com/

Non judgement day is near.
yarnorama
There's a party in my yarn stash and everyone's invited.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2008 02:50:28 AM »

Marvel at the amazing whimsies that were mailed to my house this morning! I was so excited, everything that I got was beautiful, and my partner was amazing! There were stickers, badges, buttons, figures, flowers, embelishments, CLOGS!, 3D stickers, beads, sequins and so much more!

The gorgeous jar!

Inside!

(Some of) My favourite things (:

My partner cherryrose was so lovely!

Thank you so much Karin! <3
There is a million more photos on my Flickr pool with notes, if anybody would like to see! (:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dellpower/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008 02:51:55 AM by craftie_luvr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins.

Visit my blog @ somethingquitelovely.blogspot.com
cherryrose
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2008 02:54:16 AM »

I received my whimsie jar from craftie_luvr yesterday. Here are the pics!

The jar, which is really handy itself because I can use it as a drinking mug for on-the-go:

First thing I saw when opening the jar-shaped envelope (which I forgot to take a picture of, sorry! I was to exited!) was this beautiful crocheted top! Isn't that the most amazing thing? I am soo in love with it, the color is really nice to, this lovely cute minty-green!
I am going to display this beautiful baby on my little table in my new apartment! It fits so well because I'm going with the green theme! I wish I could crochet this well, I'm only just learning and can only do little flowers so far, ah well!

Then the loot:

pretty ribbons (love them, yes!) funky paper clips, lovely butterfly, hello kitty and dots stickers, glitters (I got them all over haha), some more purple crocheted beautifulness (I ove the strawberry's/cherry's ), she even included a penny!

inside my jar was a whimsie magic-yarn ball! look at it, it's soo cute!

some of my favorites!

Thank you very very much, Craftie_luvr! You really made my day as I am having a bit of a cold/fever/generally-feeling-sick week! On the next round I'd say!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*I'm up for personal swaps!*
http://www.wists.com/cherryrose
yarnorama
There's a party in my yarn stash and everyone's invited.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2008 03:03:53 AM »

I'm so glad you like everything. (: - see what I meant about "I can't find a jar!"? Haha, atleast you can put it to good use!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins.

Visit my blog @ somethingquitelovely.blogspot.com
sambag
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2008 06:04:02 AM »

First, let me say that I owe Isewcute a huge THANK YOU! Fr the awesome jar and for being so patient while I post pics and send her jar.

Now, on towards the show!

When I opened the box!

A lovely card and the top of the jar.

the jar!!

All my loot.

Here are some close-ups of some of my favorite things:

Personalized crafts for me! Gnome shrinkydinks and hand drawn iron on transfers. Cool, huh?!

I loved these little sports dudes. When I bravely attempt to try resin (using isewcutes tutorial!), I might see what I can do with them!

I LOVED these! I've been saving bottle caps and bought resin so I can try this myself. I just love these things and I was so happy to receive  them!

Puppy bracelet. This centered dog looks a lot like my Maggie Moo (check out icon on left <-). She also sent me a couple of jewelry pieces that I can make my own photo bracelet or pendant. Here's a question for Isewcute: Did you make the puppy bracelet with resin? or is that too small? I couldn't tell because it looks so awesome. But, I was wondering if the bracelet and pendant you sent could be sealed with resin?

Mini bag of office supplies. I was thinking of keeping this with my scrap book stuff, but I might just carry it in my purse. You never know when you will need to cut/staple/tape!

Last Pic:

My green Texas Charm bracelet! It's so cool. I love it Shocked)

In addition (what, there's more?!), I got some neat scrap booking pictures, stickers, stamps, and a scrap booking charm. Some other charms and beads, a cool resin charm (you can see in top of last pic), some puppy and kitty figures, mini mad libs, nail decals, temp. tattoos, and just other cool stuff. I really enjoyed my jar, Isewcute, and I'm sending yours ASAP!

sambag
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-_- Samantha -_-

"You don't need fancy highbrow traditions or money to really learn. You just need people with the desire to better themselves." Adam Cooper and Bill Collage, Accepted, 2006
goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2008 10:31:07 AM »

Wow, I think I'm in "I Spy" overload!  Great jars!  I loved the tiny ceramic shoes & little boat in the first jar.  Crochet fruit in the second and of course the Texas charm bracelet in the third!  Beautiful all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2008 10:57:03 AM »

I received an AWESOME jar from Decaf. I feel bad 'cause I've not been home and able to post pix yet, which I had to take at work due to my long, long hours. How pathetic, huh. I should be able to post 'em tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dawt
I heart my duplicate daughters

I know, huh?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2008 12:00:48 PM »

crafty-luvr: Golly-gee-wilickers, what an amazing array of whimsies! A couple of my favorites are the little shoes and those way-too-cute wooden toys, darling! The thoughtfulness that went into your jar is uber apparent, especially with the tiny little notes and such. Thank you for taking the time to post all those FABULOUS detailed photos on your flickr page, I feel like I was actually rooting through the jar, so neat!

sambag: WOW! What a great jar and a fun load of close-up photos to rifle through, thank you! I would so put that miniature set of office supplies in my purse (or at least my glovebox) because you're right, you never know when you'll need those things. And TWO bracelets?! Your partner was also very thoughtful in her choices, lucky you!

Great jars and wonderful pics, you guys...let's hope I'll be posting mine come Monday!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2008 12:02:47 PM »

Well, I was going to put up just a few pics here, but as other people have posted loads, so shall I cos I got the BEST JAR EVER from saltypear.  This was her first swap, and I have to say, she outdid herself.  Thank you SO much, I love my whimsies!!  I love the way you wrapped things up in little packages for me to unwrap.

Front of jar

Back of jar.  My friend immediately swiped the snoopy card.

The loot!  I got fabric squares, ribbon, erasers, buttons, bottle caps, and so so much more!!

A rubber hippo with moveable legs and a fantastic squirrel whimsy who are getting to know each other on a box of mini dominoes

Pic doesn't do this one justice.  Amazing little glass vial

Cute photo holder

Again, pic doesn't do this justice - amazing handmade mini notebook (saltypear, how did you do this??)

Thanks again saltypear!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fold an Origami Swan
How to Fold an Origami Heart
How to Fold an Origami Ninja Star
How to Fold Money into an Origami Shirt
How to Make an Origami Fish
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Creamy Pasta with Peas
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...