A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Mini Whimsies Round 2 Swap Gallery!  (Read 30412 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

clovergrace
The Positive Pessimest

Sometimes when you fall, you fly.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2008 06:26:46 PM »

Oh I just adore my jar!! Dorothy went a little crazy on mine and sent me SO much fun stuff. My 3 year old really enjoyed opening it and going through it all as well!
Thank you Mamaphunk for putting it together and especially Dorothy for making it a fabulous first swap for me

Jaberella, Could you post close ups? You can't see what anything is in those far away shots. The whimsy swap is all about the close ups so the rest of us can see and drool over your goodies! Thanks!
Val
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #141 on: July 17, 2008 06:43:24 PM »

Dangit!  I wrote a whole entry and then craftster went and ate it!

I got my package from Quail, and am now officially horrified about the package I sent to her.  She far outcrafted me.  Most of what I sent was not hand crafted, I'm ashamed to say.  But I sent her a lot to craft with, so she can continue her amazing work.

Here is the jar, complete with pin-cushion top, and a charm with my daughter's (cake-smeared) picture she snatched from my photobucket.

And some wonderful goodies (many have already been eaten) also a felt bird, stolen by my daughter, and an embroidery kit for me to practice with.

The rest of the swag from inside the jar.  There's some beautiful stuff, also magnets/pins with my daughter's picture, ribbon flowers, very cute buttons following my woodsy theme... so much fun stuff...

And then what's this?  A box?

Beautiful earrings!  All for me!  I'm wearing them right now!

Look and be amazed.  I know I am.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #142 on: July 17, 2008 06:51:12 PM »

Those are very nice earrings!  The little pieces of fabric caught my eye though, and the strawberry button.  Too Cute! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
pinokeeo

Try and try again.

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2008 08:25:52 PM »

Oooooh.  I spy...a cowboy boot, a mahjongg tile, and gold buttons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects- 13 done
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2008 08:48:34 PM »

Those are actually little gold plastic coins if you're looking where I think you're looking.  They're very cool.  (Especially as coin collecting is a hobby in this family.... Lily can get started early!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
dawt
I heart my duplicate daughters

I know, huh?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2008 09:45:14 PM »

WOW! Great buttony goodness! (as we keep saying over on the button swap) Love all those buttons and I, too, spotted that cowboy boot, and, oh!  Shocked Candy-candy-candy! Nummers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2008 05:09:53 AM »

Ahhh!  craftster is glitchy with me, it keeps deleting half the things I write.  Well, I posted my awesome package and the last page, heres my 'thank you' paragraph because it keeps deleting it when on my post with the pictures:

First off, the candy you sent has done been ate.  hee hee!  my son and I ate it while looking through all the whimsies.  He nabbed the keys, half the monkeys (we both love monkeys!)  and a few other bits and bobs.  The teddy bears in pictures are stickers, everyone!  Yeah, soft cute stickers!!!!  Then theres all the shark teeth!!!!  Ya!!!!  the baggie full, then theres alot of some already wrapped in wire.  (sapphiremoon, I can only imagine the blisters from wrapping those!!!  Ouch!!) Then theres tons of little butterfly & leaf charms!  Hello kitty stickers too!   (those will go in my stationary box.)  A nemo!  Oh, I love nemo!!!  Theres an eagle patch, which I love, because my grandpa has an eagle tattoo on his arm that he got in the army, and it really brightened my day seeing that eagle.  More then anyone could ever know.  As right now his in the ICU at the hospital, and its really wearing me down with worry.  Ive been trying to keep busy crafting, but when your mom & brother visit and and everyones at the hospital its real hard.  But yeah, the eagle was awesome, it made me smile because it reminds me of his eagle tattoo.  But, yes, my package made it to me.  And, I really loved everything!  Oh, and i was needing a new wallet/money pouch so the red one you sent is great.  and the handmade keyrings and charms for my cell phone are really nice, and i will definantly be using them.  Thank you so much sapphiremoon for spoiling me!  Everything was great and my son and I had soooo much fun looking at everything.  Im almost done with your package, but wont get it mailed until mid next week.  Im hoping this one makes it to you this time.  Its packed with whimsie goodness. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.......
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2008 05:48:59 AM »

You are so very welcome, missmoppet Smiley  It was the LEAST I could do, as you are taking the time to make me another jar, to FILL a box with great stuff for you!

As for wrapping all the charms....yeah, my fingers were VERY sore that day when I made them a month ago...I made over 50 charms that day over the 10 hours I was at work Smiley  Used up all my wire too, so I need to get more to wrap the new teeth I just got from eBay!

I hope things look up with your grandfather, I know what it's like to worry over a family member....as unfortunately I have lost both grandfathers  Cry  and only have one grandmother left.  It is hard, but having the support of your family and keeping your idle hands busy DOES help.

YAY!  I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope my jar makes it to me this time!!!!  The postal gremlins BETTER NOT take it this time...grrrrr..... Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
goldfishpollywog

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2008 08:58:28 AM »

YAY!  I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope my jar makes it to me this time!!!!  The postal gremlins BETTER NOT take it this time...grrrrr..... Angry

Picturing a war over your package with the Postal Pixies on one side tugging it on and the Postal Gremlins trying to spirit it away to the Unclaimed Mail.....Go Pixies Go! Grin

MissMoppet, sorry about your grandpa!  Hope things look up soon. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
Tiegan

The Dude Abides

« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2008 01:36:37 PM »

I received from my partner clovergrace. Yeah!
I havent gotten to open it yet as my daughter has the camera and Im waiting till she gets back and I dont want to distrub how she packaged it before I get a photo.
Im very excited!
Hugs
Tiegan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pop into my Blog and say Hi!
http://pumpernickelandrye.wordpress.com/

Non judgement day is near.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Understanding Aspect Ratio for Printing
Windmill Post Processing
Color Range in Photoshop
How to Use Fit Image in Photoshop
Removing Pimples and Wrinkles in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...