A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,722
Currently Running With Scissors:
767 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery swap Gallery  (Read 7604 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ccswch
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008 01:11:54 PM »

I was totally drooling when she posted the teaser of the fabric and squealed with joy when I opened the box and saw it!!! Now I can't wait to go shopping and show them off to everyone Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
Red Fumes
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008 03:08:07 PM »

What a great use for such pretty fabric, those bags look terrific.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008 04:37:38 PM »

Yay! I recieved! I got it this afternoon but had to grab it and go as I had a doctors visit to go to. I originally wanted to do action pics for you all but I had to open the package while riding in the car.  I just couldn't wait till after!

My stalker is ccswch!

I am SOOOO pleased with my package! When I opened it up I squealed like a little school girl for each and every item! All of the items I recieved were wisted which was absolutley awesome.

The first thing I saw was this record bowl  Cheesy  I have wanted to make one myself, but my mom is afraid as she thinks it will start a fire or whatever  Roll Eyes

The second items I saw were cloth liners. I have been wanting to try these! I just don't trust my sewing skills to make my own.  I have heard wonderful things about them for health and comfortability.

The third item was a roll-up crochet hook case! I kept saying to my mom "I really, really, realy hope they make me one!".I was VERY happy to see that in my package!

Thank You SOOO Much ccswch for being such a wonderful stalker. I am very impressed with your sewing skills and I just LOVE the fabrics and colors! I hope to bump into you again on craftster! Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful. I am just oh so giddy right now!!!!! Thank you again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008 04:42:46 PM »

I stalked mamarose22 Smiley  Her post is on the orginal thread (incase you would like decription of items or whatever). She requested me to post the pictures so that is what I am doing!

Here are all of the items together...

Crocheted Roses

Bottle Cap Rose Pendent and Cat Zipper Pull (Both Polymer Clay)

Crocheted Bookmark

Polymer Clay Kitty Stitch Markers with a Felt Pouch. Horrible pic as you can't see their faces  Undecided

Polymer Clay Altered Altoids Tin

(Top)

(Bottom)

Stuffed Felt House

Chair Pin Cusion

And Extras.... Rose Tissues and Rose Cards

I am so glad you loved your items mamarose22! I really appreciated the lengthy post you made about my items  Smiley It made me feel like a celebrity!  Cheesy  And about the Kitty stitch markers...The one holding a yarn ball is my favorite. Ironic considering the markers are used for yarn crafts.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008 04:44:56 PM by AlishaMisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008 07:24:14 PM »

Everything so far is great! I love that record bowl, and the cat stitch markers (and I don't even knit/crochet).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Red Fumes
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008 08:30:11 PM »

Wow, that little house is wonderful! It has such amazing detail Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinklrt
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008 05:12:32 PM »

My package arrived today from.....kartiana!

Here are the goodies:

She made a super-cute apron and matching potholder for me. I really like how bottom edge of the apron is all flouncy and ruffly. And somehow she figured out that my current potholders need to be replaced! Now I guess I'll actually have to cook something this weekend to try out my new kitchen crafts.  Wink I'll try to edit this post with a picture of the apron in action. I couldn't get a good one of myself, so I'll have to make the hubby do it tomorrow.

In addition to fun stuff for me, kartiana also included something for each of my kids. The crayon roll was for my 3-year-old. Here's a close up of it:

And here is my daughter being silly while showing the unrolled view.

She spent the better part of the afternoon coloring with her new crayons. I'd say that the crayon roll was a big hit!

There was also an adorable bib for my 8-month-old. It's a fun dot pattern on one side and flannel stripes on the other.

I had my son model it, but he preferred to eat it:

Then he promptly spit up on it.

I'm happy to say that the bib performed perfectly and he did not require an outfit change.  Smiley

Thank you so much for being such a good stalker swapper, kartiana!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaymadben
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008 05:22:44 PM »

And here is my daughter being silly while showing the unrolled view.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i240/eggmcb2003/IMG_9223.jpg
She spent the better part of the afternoon coloring with her new crayons. I'd say that the crayon roll was a big hit!

Then he promptly spit up on it.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/IMG_9227.jpg
I'm happy to say that the bib performed perfectly and he did not require an outfit change.  Smiley

What adorable kids you have. I love that bib. And I don't see any spit up  Wink
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008 02:01:20 AM by crafty_dame - Reason: please don't quote pics! thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
mamarose22
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008 08:51:03 AM »

Purelectricity received the package I sent, last week.  Unfortunately, I couldn't take pictures of it before I mailed as I couldn't get my daughter here before then for the photo shoot.  (I don't have a camera.)  I hope you can post the pictures, Purelectricity, and I hope you like what I sent. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008 08:53:21 AM by mamarose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008 11:12:07 AM »

ha! That bib is huge! I was so proud of myself after I made it that I was showing it to my husband and our boss, who has kids of his own, and he joked that it was a bib for a five-year-old. I didn't think it was that big, but I didn't want to risk making a bib too small. ...I used to work in a day care where I helped with the toddlers and whenever they used bibs I thought there was little point cause they were so small and didn't really catch much.

At least you can still see your cute baby and the bib doesn't cover him entirely!  Grin

I'm thrilled that you and your daughter like everything I made  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Layer Sparkles for Fall
2013 Awards Show Season Fashion Recap: Comfort Vs. Sexy
Best & Worst Dressed List At The 2013 SAG Awards
Celebrity Street Styles: Jay Z, Jessica Alba and Heidi Klum
Save Love Give Campaign - Vera Launch at the United Nations
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...