A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 307,591
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery swap Gallery  (Read 12307 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jeane
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2008 11:16:56 PM »

It's Here! It's here!

Patience has great rewards and look what I got from my angel Daina!

I have to put the action shot first because well... she's too cute! Daina bought this parrot toy for Azure! If you look close you can see she has already started chewing on it. She always appreciates new toys Smiley

and for the rest of my awesome gifts!

She stalked my wists!!! The apron is so cool and my friend was here and tried to take it with her! The pillow is soft and squishy and snuggly and I love the pirate Smiley !!

A Beetle Needle Holder! Ok, it's a lady bug and we all know that they are good luck!

You can't see it very well, but there is a parrot cookie cutter too!! This will work great for Azure the bird's cookies!!

Thank you Daina! You are an awesome angel!!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008 11:18:24 PM by Jeane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to get together with others in the area and have a day of crafting while emptying that "extra" (is there such a thing?) supplies! If interested PM me!!
klum78

Actual size shown

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2008 12:48:44 AM »

whoops, sorry about that. I meant to stencil it on the front but sometimes I get too excited...  Roll Eyes

That's okay, it was a quick fix.  I also wanted to tell you that a guy at the store the other day called my shirt, "fabulous!"  Love it! Grin

What a cute parrot, Jeane.  I love the apron you received.  Nice Angel package.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
daina

There should be a twelve step program for crafting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2008 11:47:00 AM »

I'm so glad you're enjoying everything Jeane! I wanted to make sure you had a good package . I hope you really do like it and that the birdie enjoys everything too!!!!!! Hopefully no more flakers for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamarose22
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2008 03:05:42 PM »

Isn't it a shame that people sign up for a swap, and then flake out without any explanation. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
mom2blu
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2008 01:19:17 PM »

Flakers do suck, but the two flakers we had in this swap did have pretty good reasons. One has a very close family member die, and one was in a town in the midwest that was flooded. I didn't share it because I thought there was no need to share personal info, but I don't want everyone to think they totally flaked with no excuse.  But the good news is that both angels have sent and packages received!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
Jeane
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2008 11:09:12 PM »

You know, I think some people would have been put off when their very first swap took a turn for the worse, but me, I just got in to more swaps to make up for it Smiley!!! Then of course I have the most wonderful angel!!!  So, it all worked out Smiley

I had my own family problems and was gone for almost 2 weeks and missed the deadline for one swap so I truly do understand that things happen. My grandmother died last Tuesday after 5 months of illness and I was so lucky to have been able to see her. I know it was a disappointment to have to wait for me here, but fortunately I was able to get everything sent once I got kind of settled. Smiley Sometimes it's the little things Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to get together with others in the area and have a day of crafting while emptying that "extra" (is there such a thing?) supplies! If interested PM me!!
mamarose22
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2008 07:01:03 AM »

Jeane, I am so sorry for your loss.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
daina

There should be a twelve step program for crafting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2008 07:48:27 AM »

I'm so sorry for your loss Jeane.

It's nice to know that the people who did end up flaking were able to communicate with the organizer. I do hope they're doing well now. The flakers I can't stand are the ones who just fall of the face of the earth Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2008 12:47:14 PM »

i received my mystery swap angel package!!!

my swap angel was...............Kartiana!!!

looky: cute button earrings: (excuse the flushness of my face, i just came from outside)

earrings number two: navy blue stars! (adorable!)

a very cute and creatively done purse reconned from a hoodie, maybe? its awesome and totally ME!!! also a cute button

then we have plushies galore!! a cloud,raindrops, a lightening bolt, a rainbow, a star and a moon...so cute!!

a button bracelet that fits perfectly!!

and a better shot of the bag:

thank you oh so much!! sorry it took so long to post pics, my camera went missing!! Shocked.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2008 04:40:47 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you like your package  Cheesy I saw you wisted a few elephant things so when I saw that button I had to buy it, but then I didn't know what to do with it so I just tossed it in as it was, hopefully you can find something to put it on  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest

I'm on YouTube! ~ Come take a look Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Hot/Cold Rice Packs
Tute Tuesday: Tea Wallet
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Personalized Pet Collar

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...