A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,552
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anatomy/Medical Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED, send-outs 8/11)  (Read 14862 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amybarnett
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2008 07:05:08 PM »

Oh, trust me... Hooked is such a loose term. xD I did my first swap in April (College Finals Care Package swap ring a bell, Kitten? XD )and now I am signed up for THREE. I am also insane. xD

Yeah! I saw that when I was looking at your profile... I love how I see the same people in different swaps, like we're all one big happy Craftster family. Or maybe I am betraying how enormous a dork I am. Smiley

Well, umm, doesn't that make ME an enormous dork, since I noticed it too? xD But yeah, it probably does. That's okay. I don't mind. I like being a dork. I am good at it. Hahah...
Um, ok, now I feel like I am stalking both of you. I was in that college care pack, too and coincidentally, here we are again! I swear I signed up BEFORE I saw you guys. lol  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Elensule
Yeah, I'm THAT girl...

The Zydrate comes in a little glass vial...

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2008 08:02:41 PM »

Oh, trust me... Hooked is such a loose term. xD I did my first swap in April (College Finals Care Package swap ring a bell, Kitten? XD )and now I am signed up for THREE. I am also insane. xD

Yeah! I saw that when I was looking at your profile... I love how I see the same people in different swaps, like we're all one big happy Craftster family. Or maybe I am betraying how enormous a dork I am. Smiley

Well, umm, doesn't that make ME an enormous dork, since I noticed it too? xD But yeah, it probably does. That's okay. I don't mind. I like being a dork. I am good at it. Hahah...
Um, ok, now I feel like I am stalking both of you. I was in that college care pack, too and coincidentally, here we are again! I swear I signed up BEFORE I saw you guys. lol  Grin

Haha... When I saw your name as the last post I went 'Wait... I think... Maybe...' xD So yeah. Totally recognized you. Maybe it's a...college student thing? xD Or something. I don't know. But I think it's awesome. xD It really IS like some big family gift exchange! (which, coincidentally, my family won't do because no one can agree on prices, etc. Maybe I should institute one this year... Be like 'Here is your questionnaire. Fill it out. These are the requirements. That's right, I AM ORGANIZING A SWAP!' It might stop some arguments...xD)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I maked a wist! wists.com/Elensule

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292681.0
The Repo! Swap!
kittenbonanza
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2008 12:30:36 AM »

Maybe I should institute one this year... Be like 'Here is your questionnaire. Fill it out. These are the requirements. That's right, I AM ORGANIZING A SWAP!' It might stop some arguments...xD)

Haha! Extending swaps to non-Craftster areas of life=BEST IDEA EVER! Not indicative of encroaching addiction at all... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amybarnett
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2008 09:40:29 AM »

yes, I forced my 2 sisters (one is a craftster and one is not....hi mavenofphunkmutation!) to do a swap with me and now we are addicted. we are going to do a second one asap! sisters are the best swap buddies because you can call and talk on the phone about it and be sneaky.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Elensule
Yeah, I'm THAT girl...

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2008 12:27:39 PM »

Maybe I should institute one this year... Be like 'Here is your questionnaire. Fill it out. These are the requirements. That's right, I AM ORGANIZING A SWAP!' It might stop some arguments...xD)

Haha! Extending swaps to non-Craftster areas of life=BEST IDEA EVER! Not indicative of encroaching addiction at all... Smiley
yes, I forced my 2 sisters (one is a craftster and one is not....hi mavenofphunkmutation!) to do a swap with me and now we are addicted. we are going to do a second one asap! sisters are the best swap buddies because you can call and talk on the phone about it and be sneaky.

Haha... Yeah. And no, Kitten, it's no indication of ANYTHING of the sort! xD Seriously. I may do this just because. xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Repo! Swap!
Cinnam0n_spider
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2008 06:57:26 AM »

Hmmm...I am very seriously considering doing this swap. I don't know if I should until I have completed my current swap though. I am studying to become a Veterinary Nurse (currently a course to get into the vet nursing course next year) and I have literally just completed my last test for the Anatomy and Physiology component. I am so glad I'm not the only one who thought animal anat. when I read this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pixiescar

Our Garden Party

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2008 10:24:42 AM »

count me in!

this is my first swap and I've been looking for something like this to get my teeth into!

got some super ideas already, can't wait to find out who i'm sending to!
xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...my eyes are open
Elensule
Yeah, I'm THAT girl...

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2008 11:21:19 AM »

I'm always so excited by first time swappers... xD Just beware; it IS addicting! I finished my first swap in April, and now I'm in THREE... Wink It's dangerous stuff, ESPECIALLY on a college student's budget... I'm learning how much I have to budget!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Repo! Swap!
Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2008 11:54:48 AM »

Here is a word to the wise - I'm relatively new at swapping too but rapidly got up to the maximum allowable and humanly do-able! I just shipped a smallish but awkwardly shaped swap item which just barely didn't fit in the smaller flat rate box from the post office - it cost me $25!  My new swap restriction for myself is anything I ship MUST fit into the flat-rate boxes which I think are still $10-12 and $15...  If you are in the US, you can pick those boxes up free at the post office and make sure as you craft along that all your stuff will fit into them!  That way you could save yourself a bundle of money in shipping costs.  Also, I found that for this non-flat rate package it was cheaper to go with fed-ex rather than USPS, and I can still get a tracking number...
Happy swapping everyone!

I'm so eager to get my partner and start crafting for this wicked cool swap, I'm almost ready to wet myself. Grin  (I figure all you medically-inclined people wouldn't be too grossed out by that!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
varandra
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2008 12:06:25 PM »

This could be fun. Really fun actually. I'm going to check my calender and see if I fell I have time for a swap this month.

Did you guys see the knitted digestive system over at the knitting forum? If not I really think you should have a look it it: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=60206.0  it really is marvellous!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly. Friendly in general.

LOOKING FOR COFFEE PACKAGES ( the "heavy-plastic-bag-type") FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CONTACT ME FOR PERSONAL SWAP. Smiley

Blog

Inspiration for swap partners:  wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chandelier Casts Tree Shadows on Wall
Hudson Yards Exhibition Space Design
How to Decorate Outdoor Rooms
How to Set Up Your Patio For Spring
Kobi Levi Creates Violin Shoes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...