A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Swap Round 7 GALLERY!  (Read 8926 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

trina447
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008 01:31:01 PM »

Yeah!!!  I checked the usps website and harlequin1031 should have her package I sent!!  When I checked the dc number for yours Ma Rut it still says in process.... Tongue  Maybe you will get it by today!!  I am getting nervous now for my partners to see their stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ademareej
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008 02:04:18 PM »

I do indeed have pictures to post!

First is just a shot of the can, crammed full of fun!

I had a lot of fun painting it...I love doing gradations of colors, I don't know why.

and here is the group shot...

The shark I could not get to fit in the can, so he just hitchhiked in the box.  The puzzle pieces are actually magnets, the paintchips in front are the bookmarks and those circles are crocheted coasters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008 02:07:16 PM »

I love that whole can, nice job! Monochromatic color schemes win me over any day of the week Grin I especially like the bath scrubbie, do you have a pattern for that?

And thanks so much for posting pics of what you sent Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ademareej
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008 02:13:50 PM »

Thanks!  The pattern I used for the scrubbie can be found here.  I didn't really alter it at all (at least, not intentionally...the last round has a LOT of stitches and I'm sure I missed some in there).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cuppiecakes83
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008 02:14:49 PM »

Cute little sharkie-guy! I love the mouth. He looks like he's laughing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
harlequin1031
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008 02:37:21 PM »

I received from trina447 today!  She sent 3 colors of playdough for my son, purple hairbows with ladybug buttons for my daughter, a mini deck of playing cards with birds on the back my son has, two very pretty crocheted dish cloths, 2 necklaces I LOVE (I think she got some color inspiration from my wists), some extra beads, an id/credit card pouch my husband took, a black pouch with hearts on it, some rhinestone transfers, and some GORGEOUS batik fabric.  Thank you!!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
trina447
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008 02:49:03 PM »

Yay!  I'm so glad it got there!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cuppiecakes83
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008 03:36:25 PM »

I received my package yesterday from SweetestAngel!!
Here are pics of all the goodies! Sorry for the glare on the pics!

First, the can. I love butterflies and dragonflies, so she painted the can with that theme!

4 bracelets (the far right is a mother's bracelet with each of my kid' birthstones, which I am wearing right now!), a binky clip for my youngest, a necklace kit for my middle child, a Jack Skellington keychain for my sister, a beaded pouch, a needle book, a bottlecap pin cushion, and a DIY bracelet kit (in the blue container).

Back of the beaded pouch

I want to learn embroidery, so she made me a learn to embroider kit! Here is the fabric, stablizer, cross stirch fabric (forgot what it's called), floss, and a stitch reference/example card.

Also, a baby sampler (which will be my first embroidery attempt!), and a great instruction book. Since she thought of the kids, she laminated it to protect it! (lamination made it not go in the can, so it got it's own envelope)

Also, some iron on embroidery patterns, a cross stitch pattern book, and stickers for the kiddies.

And finally, a painted treasure map and pirate necklace kit for my oldest. He immediately took the map outside and played treasure hunt with his friends. Then he came in and made his necklace.

The whole package is amazing and I cant wait to try out my new crafts!!
I made the necklace for my daughter, today, and she loves it!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008 03:37:28 PM by cuppiecakes83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008 03:45:38 PM »

Yay!! I can't wait for craftyhippie to hers!  I hope she likes the goodies.  all the stuff is great.....I'm in love with mr shark!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
sweetestangel
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008 09:47:50 PM »

I am so glad your son likes the map! 
I will be posting the pictures of all the nifty things ms. cuppiecakes83 sent me tomorrow.  My sweetie went to bed and I can't offload his camera. *Apparently packing all day and cleaning leaves your brain fried!* 

I can however tell you that this has been one of the most thoughtful swap packages I have ever gotten and I am so happy that cupppiecakes83 was my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why do some people think being a parent is only something to do when it is convenient for you?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lynn Cullen Talks Edgar Allen Poe and MRS. POE
Simon Sinek on Finding Inspiration to Write His Book "Leaders Eat Last"
The 9 Best Books For Meaningful Change
The Traitor’s Wife by Allison Pataki
Sean Strub Speaks Out on His Political Career
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...