A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,046
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft supplies in MA MASSACHUSETTS  (Read 1846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TinySoapyBubbles
« on: February 09, 2004 04:28:32 PM »

Hello .... I was ALL OVER the place today ...
Here are something that I found:
Art Beat Mass Ave Alston near the theater (a fun very little Mom & Pops type craft shop, they have a table in teh back for kids to do projects there) They have a small variety of origami paper, PRINTER shrinky dink paper, lots of KLUTZ books (LOVE EM!!) etc... I I think the shrink paper was $9.99 ofr a pack of 6 sheets
Ace Hardware Malden Florence St (*maybe? , near the Wellington T ) Colored duck tape BROWN is on sale $2 a roll. Not sure why just Brown. the rest is $2.49 a roll. (Beige, red, yellow, green, blue)

Office Max (Medford new plaza near Target) lots of diff double sided tape, velcro  etc.... I was disapoined in there selection of Card stock, the had a lot of ASTRO BRIGTS not much in the way of light colors I got a pack of mixed Whtie , yellow pink, green blue) was hopin gor lavander...no luck

Staples (Burlington near the Mall, Tower recoeds Plaza) .... NO CARD STOCK... just the AstroBrights! Alot of stuff sold out. I have to say though the customer service is VERY GOOD at this store. The staff knows where stuff is & are very freindly!   =)

OK OFF to make Valentines cards....    http://www.craftster.org/yabbse/index.php?board=19;action=display;threadid=2194

Julie

THIS ROCKS   Logged
TinySoapyBubbles
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004 07:10:26 PM »

OOPPSS.. AT BEAT IS IN ARLINGTON!! Not Alston...sorry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
boygirlparty
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004 01:10:05 PM »

the paper source has a ridiculous stock of paper, bookmaking, and paper craft supplies. there's a store in brookline, cambridge, and boston, but beware!  you may want to walk out with the whole store, including all their 21904801284 different sizes of cute envelopes.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.boygirlparty.com: illustrations and fun stuff by susie ghahremani
http://shop.boygirlparty.com: the shop at boygirlparty.com
Beantown
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004 01:29:58 PM »

Beauty and the Beads in Winchester is really fun--better prices than Beadshop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a crafting addict!

Visit my blog!
plainmabel
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004 08:54:14 AM »

I was in Sturbridge yesterday (about an hour from Boston, I'm guessing; 40 mins or so from Northampton where I am) and came across the best deals on sewing and knit/crochet stuff.  The Wrights company (who makes the Boye needles/hooks as well as lots of trims and sewing stuff) has this Bargain Basement store thing right on the main drag in Sturbridge.  There are piles of knitting needles and crochet hooks for 3/$1 and tons of lace, rick rack, and seam binding for 10/$1!  And there's so much other trim for good prices too.  (Though beware, there's a Bargain Basement side of the store with all this stuff, and a store just with regular Wrights products as well as fabrics and yarns that is all unbelievably OVER priced.)  

I also came across a neat vintage fabric place in Sturbridge -- a lot of the stuff was a little too country for my tastes, but there were still some interesting finds.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Plain Mabel :: Extraordinary Gifts and Accessories
Awful Cufflinks :: Everyday stuff, just better.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cream Puff Recipe
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Traditional Filipino Halo Halo Recipe
French Toast Recipe
Gingerbread Men Cookie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...