A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,749
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bento Swap 2 Gallery!!  (Read 11083 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MightyMouse
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2008 12:46:59 PM »

the bananabox is hilarious! great packages everyone, soooo cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sedrasmom
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008 02:30:04 PM »

Yay! Here's the awesome lot off bento goodies I received from EowynUlysses!

I requested a medium-sized lunch bag and got one that's reversible and matches a furoshiki, a bottle cozy, and a utensils holder to boot! I already took the furoshiki grocery shopping.

The utensils holder came stocked with matching napkins, a pair of chopsticks, a big sturdy re-usable spork, and an "I love Dinosaurs" fork and spoon which I absolutely LOVE. I already had to fight Sedra over ownership of those.

Here's another furoshiki, this one is super-sized so I'm sure I will get a LOT of use out of it. And there's a beautiful wooden fan and a set of extra fancy chopsticks in a special case. The pretty box in the upper left is for the fan.

I also got a set of cookie cutters. I'd had my eye on these exact same ones for a while, for frying eggs in different shapes, but I didn't buy them for myself. I don't think I mentioned this to EowynUlysses, but she was right on the money!

Then there's a wristlet made out of a Chinese take-out themed flannel which my daughter and I are already using for colored pencils. I homeschool her in Greek restaurants and at shopping malls while sucking coffee so this is perfect for taking along with workbooks, etc.

I thought this was an excellent idea. She made me a customized journal just for my bento exploits from a stationery set. This is so fantastic!

Thanks so much for the hard work and the great gifties! It was a pleasure swapping with you!!!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008 02:37:56 PM by sedrasmom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
Avian Flight
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008 08:36:49 PM »

wow nice package. I love those dinosaur utensils too!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
boolace7
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008 09:43:07 PM »

wow she went all out! what a fantastic package! you made out like a bandit sedrasmom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

there's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!

http://www.wists.com/boolace7
sedrasmom
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008 10:10:10 PM »

wow she went all out! what a fantastic package! you made out like a bandit sedrasmom!

Yep, I really lucked out. I think EowynUlysses and I were a really good match as partners. She  doesn't have local access to Asian stores (but I do) and she needed a proper bento box - I had some extras on hand so I sent her three of them, but then I didn't craft as much because I had so many store-bought goodies I wanted to send. Because I have convenient access to buy stuff and already have a good store of bento boxes I mostly needed accessories and she made me tons. I'd also like to mention that she and I encouraged each other to use recycled fabrics, thrift store items, etc. which I'm really proud of.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008 10:10:49 PM by sedrasmom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008 08:10:13 AM »

That is absolutely awesome... I love hearing about reusing, recycling and re-purposing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avian Flight
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008 02:10:23 PM »

I received from kristen219!!

I LOVE my package. The vintage fabric is so pretty and I love all the goodies I got.  Grin
Thank you so much Kristen!

Here's my new lunch bag made out of that gorgeous vintage flower fabric. It even has an elastic band inside to hold drink bottles upright.

Aaand here are these really cool decoupaged containers that are perfect for snacks. They even match my bag. She also sent me a sports nalgene bottle!! Don't you love that color? I do.  Cheesy

More goodies! A Tenmari furoshiki and Tenmari chopstick holder with chopsticks that all matches my Tenmari box! Perfect! I know these will be put frequent use. Plus she sent me 3 soy sauce fishies, 4 gorgeous RED silicon cups (my favorite color!), hello kitty stationary, and animal picks!! I specifically asked for the picks and she granted my wish! Everything is perfect and adorably cute! 

Thank you so much again Kristen! This package really suites me well. =) I hope you like yours just as much.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008 02:11:40 PM by Avian Flight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008 06:36:49 PM »

I came home to an awesome surprise. I am so lucky to have a wonderful partner, that happen to know everything that I like. Thank you SOOO much for spoiling me!

I had some of these... and my dog had eaten them. When I saw these in my package, I was jumping for joy!

My favorite color is pink... I was ecstatic to have everything that was pretty pink. Pink bento box and a pink belt. YEAH

My partner knew that I wanted to learn to crochet, she gave me once again my favorite color of yarn that is incredibly soft.

The box in the middle is empty, only because what goes inside of it... is hidden somewhere else.

I absolutely love these two bags... oh and look where the utensils are... a cute little utensil roll. Awesome.

I have to thank my partner once again... she just knew what I like. I believe her skills in research is impeccable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
the_trademarks
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008 06:44:55 PM »

Yay, I am so glad you liked it poyupop. I was kind of worried I went on pink overload. Thankfully, I didn't. Wink The little sushi toys were a late night Walmart find.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swap for pogs, Polly Pockets (the little ones) and Gameboy Advance Games. PM me if interested!
Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008 09:26:57 PM »

He he, we have those sushi toys too My boys love them and they go with us everywhere!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Understand Bridge Tools
How to Give Instance Names to Symbols in Flash
How to Create Menus for Your Games in Flash
How to Add a Foggy Effect to Your Images
A Photoshop Introduction
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...