Here’s the inspiration, thanks to marieC: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=250523.0
Here’s my version:
Sorry for the angle of the shot (it's a hip pouch).
Closer shot of my Work Pouch.
• Japanese fabric = gift from my daughter for Mother’s Day.
• Clip = I used the same kind used for fanny packs – just clip &go.
• Bottom = I made a baby jordy, ¼”.
• Flap = At 1st I wasn’t going to put a flap in, just wanted to have a drop in pouch. I
did make a flap so I could use the pouch for other purposes, but it was too small
so I took it off.
• Front pocket = made to hold pen, mints, chap stick, etc.
• Strap = I did not cut on the bias, didn’t feel it was necessary, I just cut it straight on the
I started a new job & I’m frequently away from my desk & things I need. I really like this, it works really well to have everything handy & will prob make another one w/a flap for regular use when I don’t want to carry a bag. Thanks again marieC!!!
Thanks for looking! Pls comment.