A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,806
Currently Running With Scissors:
565 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wedding Planner & Planning Scrapbook  (Read 15341 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thekster
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2009 04:57:59 PM »

Hahha "be like a groom and show up" I love that. At some points, I have definitely been wishing we had the money to use a coordinator so she could do it all haha.
Hey our place has centerpieces too, but I still am doing a few things... our table numbers will most likely be little laminated pics of us with the table numbers below, stuck in a clear vase with water and rocks. Sounds kinda lame but it looks neat.
Hmm really, no matter what it is? I worked at a bookstore and would occasionally have ppl try to haggle with me about the price, and I hated it cuz only the owner was allowed to do that. I get so nervous just thinking about negotiating prices.
I've had 2 mini-panic attacks since yesterday (coincidently, the day I started seriously cracking down on my wedding projects was also yesterday) and it suuuccks.
I just realized how off topic we are... So...scrapbooks. And stuff. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
LinzSerena
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009 02:22:18 PM »

Yeah.. trying not to panic... that will probably fall through once school starts again on Monday...  Undecided

So back on topic - the binder is still super helpful. Even more so now that I'll be turfing off all of this silly wedding stuff onto my fiance starting next week and now he has a clear concise binder that lets him know what is does and what isn't.

-Lindsey  Grin

P.S. - I think Barry (fiance) wants to make table numbers too.. something about using names of places that are meaningful to us or something along those lines.. can you believe he has a knot subscription Huh hilarious Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Lindsey
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Be open to learning new lessons even if they contradict the lessons you learned yesterday."
- Ellen Degeneres
---------------------------------------------
"All great achievements require time" ~Maya Angelou
BlueEyedTemptress
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010 07:45:45 AM »

Hi Ladies - i can't believe i just found this site.  Thanks to all for the great inspiration on planning scrapbooks.  My best friend got engaged about 3 weeks ago and she is not happy with any planners (and in a slight panic about the sheer volume of stuff to be done).  So I decided I would make her a planner....then I panicked because I don't know what goes in one!  Thanks to all of you and your links and discussions I am finally ready to start crafting and typing!!  Just had to say thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stevesdiybride
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2010 05:25:35 AM »

What a great Idea! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like to run with scissors it makes me feel dangerous
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lululemon Releases Line of Post-Workout Clothes
Taylor Swift at Her InStyle November 2013 Cover Shoot
Interview with Zosia Mamet at Her InStyle January 2014 Cover Shoot
How to Make Your Own Cool Boot Jewelry
Casual Night Out Outfit Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...