A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
368 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COMPLETELY RANDOM SWAP - CLOSED EARLY FULL UP!  (Read 38196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

serendipity_sarah
« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2008 09:50:40 AM »

I should be ready to send by the end of next week.  That's what I'm planning for anyway.  Need to stop procrastinating on the large project.  I think it will be quite lovely when it's finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2008 05:37:20 PM »

according to my DC#  Creative Cooby should be getting the goods tomorrow!!   oh man      major swap anxiety!!!!! ahhhhhh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #342 on: July 18, 2008 02:36:10 PM »

OMG!!! You are AWESOME, and obviously not a procrastinator like...ME, but I am proud to say that yesterday I actually took out my list and I am almost done, I have a few more things to do, and then I'll be done, and one HAS to wait till I am ready to send
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #343 on: July 18, 2008 03:37:30 PM »

I'm way late, will be a last minute crafter. But I just thought of something COMPLETELY hilarious to make....well its funny to me.....it'll be an added extra thoough...ha ha ha ah aha a
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
ademareej
« Reply #344 on: July 18, 2008 04:05:26 PM »

I am steadily plugging away on my projects...one of them is kind of slow going. But really fun!  and extremely random!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #345 on: July 18, 2008 04:18:50 PM »

I'm going to end up being a last minute sender.  Surgery and the meds I'm on are making it damn near impossible to get anything done  Cry  I don't want to fail my partner, as some of the crafts I'm working on are amazing, but I refuse to send half-assed work...   Undecided

Anyway, I probably will have to scratch one project because I don't have the time to do both of the items I want to make- they are cut and ready to sew, but I can't even sew in a straight line right now.

I hope everyone is having a much better week and weekend than I am. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
TracyInNH

Wow, how'd you do that??

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #346 on: July 18, 2008 05:33:03 PM »

I'm going to end up being a last minute sender.  Surgery and the meds I'm on are making it damn near impossible to get anything done  Cry  I don't want to fail my partner, as some of the crafts I'm working on are amazing, but I refuse to send half-assed work...   Undecided

Anyway, I probably will have to scratch one project because I don't have the time to do both of the items I want to make- they are cut and ready to sew, but I can't even sew in a straight line right now.

awww, **hugs**  be careful not to overdo it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
bigfatroses
« Reply #347 on: July 18, 2008 06:16:21 PM »

awww, **hugs**  be careful not to overdo it!

Thanks.  Unfortunetly, I have to overdo it because I have a husband that won't help unless I get all bitchy, and a 4 year old that is incredibly grumpy...   Undecided  Sucks.  You'd think that there would be some level of rest after surgery.  Nope.  Not for me.   Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
gala_apples
« Reply #348 on: July 18, 2008 07:13:09 PM »

this last week and a bit has been a mixture of the week from hell, and busy delight. horrible stuff happened that will directly affect my future, including my career, but on the other hand, wednesday started the fringe festival, and in three days i've seen 8 plays, and may go out again tonight. winnipeg rocks \m/ so with everything, i haven't gotten a lot done, but i've finally figure out my pattern for my large project, which took a long ass time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
nymphetaminechika
Kaptain_is_love

love me, love my dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2008 05:54:23 PM »

I just realized I had a lot more done than I though.  I half of a medium, near done with my large, and a few smalls.  I was kind of freaking out because I thought I had nothing done, I've been working way too much and I'm getting scatter brained.  I hope everyone is doing good and having a awesome weekend!
xx~mae
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Review
3 DIY Face Masks Made With Superfoods
How to Find Your Bridal Beauty Team
Oscar De La Renta - Spring/Summer 2016 - NYFW - Runway & Interviews - Videofashion Collections
Pop Art Halloween Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Button Flowers
Meatless Monday: Grilled Apples and Minted Pears
@Home This Weekend: Belted Chair Seat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...