A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,661
Currently Running With Scissors:
534 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COMPLETELY RANDOM SWAP - CLOSED EARLY FULL UP!  (Read 38465 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2008 02:13:02 PM »

Guilty as charged!!! lol.  Kids always look so bored in stores and there is no sound more beautiful than the laughter of a baby or a child and I'd much rather make them laugh than hear them cry lol.  (I think that might be the worst sound in the world lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2008 04:27:43 PM »

you know you want to yoyowa!!! comm'on!!! we're awesome!

I love making faces at kids, having them make one back then a confused parent turn around and wonder why their kid doing that..amusement all around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2008 05:44:10 PM »

i got feedback so i sent in my questionaire!!!!

i have 43 of my 50 things already, and i put that i wanna send to ANYWHERE, to make it the utmost random!! im soooo excited!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2008 07:45:12 PM »

I just sent in my info!  I'm so excited!  Now I need to think of my 50 random facts....  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
gala_apples
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2008 07:49:58 PM »

i am also guilty at trying to entertain kids on the bus, but it has much to do with being an early childhood educator. i feel sad when i see bored children, especially when their mom is telling them to 'shush' for all of a 45 minute ride. i'm like 'noooo, let them laugh and make airplane noises!! noise is developmentally appropriete! and fun!!!'

i'm stuck at around 40 facts. i'm trying to think of things that are interesting, but not stuck to one crafting ability. like, even though it's true, i don't want to say 'i wear a crocheted toque at least 5 times a week' because that's no help at all to a papercrafter.

rock it out yoyowa! join us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2008 08:09:34 PM »

i don't want to say 'i wear a crocheted toque at least 5 times a week' because that's no help at all to a papercrafter.

unless they make a atc of you in your crocheted toque or a card with a paper version of your toque on it  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2008 08:32:31 PM »

woohoo, i'm in, because this sounds sooo fun!!!  When i think about it, it will be so fun/easy to craft for someone, given that the ideas will be across the board you know.  I mean usuallly you have the theme of the swap, and I really try to stay in that theme, but sometimes to make someone 7 things that are about one thing, and useful to them, and will be liked gets hard but this can be all over the place....well, I guess that is the theme  Roll Eyes random...dork=me...anywaysim super excited and cant wait to start
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
moonshae
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2008 10:30:50 PM »

Making faces at kids is fun!

I just finished my list of 50 things and am forbidding myself to poke at it anymore! I'm terrified that my partner will look at it and have no clue what to craft.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2008 10:41:08 PM »

Making faces at kids is fun!

I just finished my list of 50 things and am forbidding myself to poke at it anymore! I'm terrified that my partner will look at it and have no clue what to craft.

I figure if I get in a rut with what to craft from the list of 50, i'll simply use the list as an idea of my partner's personality and try to craft things based off of that, or if all else fails i'll stalk their wists lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
dj_jammer506
x~Gay As A Rainbow is Bright~x

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2008 12:44:32 AM »

Questionaire sent.
Really Excited.

: ]

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking for someone to do any Personal Swap with... PM Me if interested! Don't Be afraid!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Oil Paint Part 3/3
How to Oil Paint Part 1/3
How to Oil Paint Part 2/3
Chuck Close Explains How He Paints with a Grid
Gale Fulton Ross Interview
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Reusable Dryer Sheets
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...