A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,157
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COMPLETELY RANDOM SWAP - CLOSED EARLY FULL UP!  (Read 31374 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sonjabegonia
« Reply #430 on: August 05, 2008 10:44:00 AM »

I received my package from cinderblock today and thought everything was fabulous!  I'll post pics when I figure out my computer/camera connection - probably this weekend.

Even better news - cinderblock signed her first and last name to her lovely letter to me, so I was off to the post office with her package over lunch.  Yea!!!  I hope that she enjoys everything I made for her as much as I've enjoyed my package. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/OCCASIONsonjabegonia

Facebook  - www.facebook.com/occasionsbysonjabegonia

Tumblr - sonjabegoniach.tumblr.com
KungFuGirlfriend
« Reply #431 on: August 09, 2008 07:55:00 AM »

Just wanted to check in. I've shipped off hollistercobabe's package a few days ago but haven't been able to check in due to a family emergency. It should be getting there soon!

I also came home late last night to find my package from Hollistercobabe and it is wonderful! I'll be uploading pics later tonight (if my mom brings back my camera). Thank you so much!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #432 on: August 09, 2008 12:55:00 PM »

I got an amazing parcel from Titancia the othe day. I took pictures but want to take some moer cos the ones I took suck a bit.

I will be posting on Monday  - it's all packed and ready to go. This has been a great swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dawt
I heart my duplicate daughters

I know, huh?

« Reply #433 on: August 09, 2008 03:14:24 PM »

I received from Damara on Friday! Pics and comments are already up in the gallery:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=257385.new;topicseen#new

She asked that I post pics of the things I sent her as well, so I'm working on getting those posted sometime today.

Your'e right, Saor, this HAS been a great swap! I've fallen in love with the random thing because it leaves the door open to so many possibilities. At first it was a little daunting trying to figure out exactly what I was going to do for my partner, but I just kept reading her 50-list and things just sort of happened.

Thanks again to our organizers for coming up with such a kick-butt swap idea!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

dawt

I know, huh?

« Reply #434 on: August 10, 2008 10:58:56 AM »

Wonderful swap, cinderblock and Sonja! love the embroidery, and those dish cloths, have VERY cool! I saw something similar on Etsy and ordered one with my name on it, then one of my daughters ordered one with my hubby's name it, so I can appreciate the work that went into them.

A friendly head's-up: swap photos are posted in the gallery forum so everyone has a chance to see the fabulous goodies everyone's sending:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=257385.0

Modified to add: Just found 'em over there, sorry for the intrusion.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008 11:00:04 AM by dawt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #435 on: August 10, 2008 12:37:14 PM »

yeah, make sure you post up in the gallery, and not in this forum..to save on memory and to let people see all the goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
cinderblock
astral adventurer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #436 on: August 10, 2008 02:21:28 PM »

yeah, make sure you post up in the gallery, and not in this forum..to save on memory and to let people see all the goodies!
after i realized were i posted i gave a very homer like d'oh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
The 3rd Eye
"they sell us love as divinity, but it's only a social obsenity, underneath they're all lovable."
dawt

I know, huh?

« Reply #437 on: August 10, 2008 05:23:48 PM »

Hahaha! I could hear that, too! You might want to modify your message here to delete the photos and post a link to the gallery for the same reasons rira said, or just say they're over there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: September 03, 2008 02:14:42 PM »

Organizational Note

Hi everyone, it appears we are in need of two angels for this swap.  Cacare and TracyinNH both are in need of an angel.  If you are willing & able to be an angel for either partner please let both me and rira know by PM and we will get the necessary information over to you and ensure that you are given the necessary information. 

Anyone that Angels for either of our swappers that need an angel will be eligible for FOC status at  the completion of the Angel package. 

on another note, there are a number I have not heard from regarding the status of their packages, if you have sent and received and have not recevied feedback (please check your profile) please PM me or rira (depending on which group you are in) as well and I will ensure that feedback is left for those that still need it.  I've gone through the gallery the best I could to determine who to leave feedback for. 

Thank you for participating and making this a fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Lanterns Out of Jam Jars
How to Make a Cork Picture Frame
How to Create a Cake Stand
Ed Donovan Talks About Glass Blowing
Todd Hansen Talks About Glass Blowing
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...