I was "volunteered" by my sweet, sweet husband
to make two flowergirl dresses and majorly alter two more for his friend's wedding. Here is the first.
Attaching the petticoat (what a nightmare - my machine wouldn't stitch the netting by itself, so the entire petticoat is hand-gathered, about 10 yards.)
The front - the dress itself isn't crooked, I didn't have anywhere bright to hang it straight.
A close-up of the bodice and the top of the skirt. This is pretty close to the actual colors.
The back - sorry about the bad lighting, I'm not a photographer!
AND.... a close-up of the back.
I still plan on adding some hand-made ribbon roses to the front at the top of the skirt/bottom of the bodice, to make it a little more interesting. Oh, and I used pattern 4759 from McCall's.
Send out some good vibes for me, the wedding is on the 28th!
(I posted this on the wedding board as well.)