I want to say thank you to Lindsoriah for the first round of this swap and for giving the OK for me to organize round 2!!
Swap name:Bath/Spa Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:mcook72677
Sign-up date range:6/9/08 tp 6/30/08
Date to send item by:8/2//08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country? United States and Canada
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
The Bath/Spa swap is meant for pampering! The idea is to trade luxuries for relaxing or indulging, from candles to soap to slippers to washcloths and anything in between! Participants will be matched up (as best as possible) according to what they want to recieve/what the other person can make. The requirements are
-one large, one small
The idea of this swap is to indulge, so please make sure you have time to do your best for your partner. If everyone does this, we will have very happy swappers!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Crafts you can do?
Crafts you want to learn?
What are you hoping to get out of this swap?
What would you not like to get in this swap?
Do you have any allergies or skin sensitivity issues?
Do you smoke in your home?
What are your favorite ways to relax or indulge?
What is your current living situation (Kids, pets, SO, dorm, roommates, etc)?
What are the main things that stress you out?
What things would you like to do to take better care of yourself?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
Here is a link for supplies and recipes: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=202977.0
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.