A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,920
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Pick-n-Choose Swap Gallery  (Read 15045 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

~Glenda
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2008 09:24:06 PM »

Cass, that skirt is beautiful -- the fabric at the bottom is great, and I love the lacing up the back. I especially love the shrinky bracelet.

CeruleanEyes, those fabric magnets are neat. And the keychain with room for just a debit card and license is something I'd totally use. (Your daughter is adorable, by the way!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CeruleanEyes

Looking for a Swappers Anonymous program....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2008 09:42:35 PM »

(Your daughter is adorable, by the way!)

Thank you!  She would agree with you.  hehehe  She's become rather vain.  I suppose anyone would after 4 1/2 years of every person you meet telling you you are adorable.  LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I totally stole that from your wist!!  Thank you! Cheesy

My Wist- http://www.wists.com/CeruleanEyes
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2008 01:12:45 AM »

Awesome crafting guys.
Love the skirt and the ragonfly earrings.
The hairbands are so cute and the butterfly stationary is just gorgeous.
My favourite though has to be the wrist warmers. They are just fabulous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casstasstrophe
*may contain awesome

I have a little geek in me. Do you?

« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2008 05:41:39 AM »

Great package, Cass!  I love the wrist warmers!  Did you recon a sweater for them?  If not, you have to tell me how you made them -- actually, if you DID, I want to know too!  They are beautiful!  You did a great job on every item!  Your partner was lucky to have you!

Thanks for all of the lovely comments guys! I really had fun on this one. It's funny that everyone likes the wrist warmers because that one was the easiest to make. It took about an hour. Yes, it's a recon sweater. I cut up the sleeve and did an over lock stitch around the perimeter and then seamed it up leaving a hole for the thumb! Easy peasy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aislynn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2008 07:07:31 PM »

Ooh, what awesome packages!!!  Those wrist warmers look great, and such fantastic stationary!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewers are for ninja turtles--seamstresses are for sewing Wink

My wist!  http://www.wists.com/aislynn
CrAfTer21
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2008 02:33:15 PM »

Wow everything is so pretty. We have some major talent in this swap. I've added several things to my wists from this swap!
 If anyone would like to see close ups of what I made for Aislynn I added pictures to my blog: http://lovelylady21.blogspot.com/

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008 02:45:16 PM by CrAfTer21 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A dream is a wists your heart makes
http://www.wists.com/crafter21
Casstasstrophe
*may contain awesome

I have a little geek in me. Do you?

« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2008 08:14:04 AM »

I received from actucker17 yesterday and everything is amazing! The package was well worth the wait. Everything she made was thoughtfully, creative, and professionally executed. Her package humbled me and you will soon see why.
my themes were;
Bicycles
Astronomy
hand tools
violin
math
I love this headband. I am so addicted. I went through my wardrobe yesterday to find all of the outfits I own that will match it. It's adorable on and I am going to have to make a hundred or so of these now to match all of the other outfits I own.

She made this fantastic needle roll in the most fantastic fabric ever! It fits all of my needles and then some. I guess I have an excuse to buy more  Roll Eyes

This has to be my favorite thing. I've been wanting an apron for forever. I almost signed up for the Kawaii apron swap that is going on right now, but I remembered that I asked for an apron in this swap. I decided to wait to see if I would get an apron and sure enough, I have no reason to join the Kawaii apron swap now! I wore this last night while preparing dinner and I was so careful to not get anything on the apron, lol! Kind of defeats the purpose of having an apron but I love it so much.

This is so amazing because she has never sewn before this swap! And she executed the most perfect piping detail that I have ever seen! Ashley, you have some real talent for this sewing thing and I hope you pursue it further.

I also got this tres sweet felted sunglasses holder/protector. I love the colors she used and the handmade violin button is the most perfect thing ever.

Last but not least I got this jewel embellished tote with the symbol Pi. It's fantastic and looks so professionally done. I have all ready transfered all of my purse business into it.

When ever I participate in a swap I always think that the best part is stalking and getting to know your partner and crafting special creative items and getting their response to your crafts. Then I receive and the package always makes me so happy and I realize that receiving is at least as much fun as crafting and sending.

Thanks so much Ashley and thanks MaxParadise for being an awesome organizer. Pretty much this swap was awesome and I am so down with round two!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ThatsWhatSheSaid
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2008 08:30:39 AM »

WOW! Another amazing package!! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2008 09:30:11 AM »

that bumble bee fabric is super cute; what an awesome haul! I especially like the pi bag. I'm a sucker for the bling Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
~Glenda
« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2008 10:23:28 AM »

Great package  Grin. I love the old-fashioned bicycle on the bumblebee fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mini Biography of William Shakespeare
Iris Murdoch: The Life of the Mind
Octavia Butler Managed to Humanize Science Fiction
Alice Walker: The Mysterious Wonder of Life
Alexandra Horowitz Talks About On Looking: Eleven Walks with Expert Eyes
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...