A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,612
Currently Running With Scissors:
871 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap 2008 Gallery  (Read 19694 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Cheebs

Too busy wisting to be resting...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008 09:39:53 AM »

So here we go!

On the 13th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

13 pieces of peanut butter cups!

Its her own recipe and they are yummy.  Yay!  First package is open!

On the 12th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

First a gang of undead amigurumis!  First there's Nosferatu, the Skeleton Bride and Groom, a Grim Reaper, CHIBI Chthulu!!, and a Zombie.  They are awesome!

Next a Frankie's monster, a dishcloth, set of coasters, and a devil horned skullcap for my bf

And lastly, a glitter skull from the store, a spider felt bag, and a crochet kit (she emailed me some patterns to try out)

Awesome!!  Can't believe everything she sent me for this day, its crazy!  I love it!

On the 11th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

Nine awesome witch's bottles, but unfortunately 2 broke and two spiders egg sacs.  They will go perfectly with our hanged spider victim, can't wait to hang them up.  Will definitely show pictures when its all set up.

Close-up on some of the bottles: Eye of Newt and Belladonna, Spells, Witch's Cackles and I believe the middle one is Goblin surprises

Close-up of Cat Tails

Close-up of Spooky Graveyard Dust and Evil Arsenic Poison.

That two that didn't make it were bats wings and "double double, toil and trouble".  They are awesome anyway!  And great minds think alike, huh Sunday?

On the 10th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

A polymer clay setting of a graveyard (green grass was included but not pictured) and 6 polymer clay stitch markers

Close-up on the stitch markers

There's Undead Fred and Dracula rising from their respective coffins with Frank-n-stein in the middle

Close-up on the Jack O Lantern and Bloody Mary gravestones

They are all so freaking awesome, just have to find a box or something to create the grave scene in, will have pictures when I do that.  Thanks Sunday!

On the 9th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

Its Cooking Day!  Sunday made me an apron, a recipe book, dry ingredients for sugar cookies, and then got me some cookie cutters, cupcake decorators and a kickass Swap Thing mug!

Here's a close-up on everything but the apron.

Its so awesome, definitely will be cooking up some goodies for my Halloween party now!

On the 8th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

A zombiefied shirt (bling bling), 5 cute bat decorations, an adorable pumpkin painting kit (which I bought 3 little ones today so I'm sure I'll be using it on them), and really cute bat and argyle socks, I love argyle hehe!

On the 7th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

A gorgeous wreath, which will be going on my front door

These four awesome skulls

This awesome totebag, love the fabric!

And last a vase inspired by Morticia's garden from Addams family

So far this has been my bf's favorite day!

On the 6th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

6 awesome blood red candles and 2 decorated votive holders

They have already found homes on the TV and around one of our blood fountains

On the 5th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

This awesome mug of goodies, love the finger puppets and glad to add another mug to our first one

This spooky Halloween shrine box

A hillarious fun-kin and some rats with a hole silhouettes which are on top of the baseboard in our hallway.

So many spooky things to find places for.  Plus we are cleaning like crazy around here getting ready for our party.  Still have to make our costumes hehe  Undecided

On the 4th day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

A voodoo doll, needlebook, corpse head, and magnets

Will be using the needlebook and voodoo doll later while I'm sewing away at our costumes.  Speaking of which ::runs off to cut fabric::

On the 3rd day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

3 awesome paper mached pumpkins

They are so cute but kind of goofy/creepy in their own way

On the 2nd day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

A dropping spider to go with our spider victim and spider sacs and an awesome shadow Halloween shadow box

The box close up

Definitely will be showing this stuff off when everybody comes over for the party.

On the 1st day of Halloween, my partner, Sunday, gave to me:

A pretty box...but what's inside?

Its a thing in the box! 

Its so awesome! 

I definitely have loved everything in this swap.  Thank you so much even more, Sunday!  Can't really talk too much more because I have lots more to do around the apartment for our party plus sleep is always something one needs. 

Happy Halloween everyone!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008 10:40:04 PM by Cheebs » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008 07:41:38 PM »

Day 13 - 13 bags of  cookies

Day 12 - 12 stamped paper bags

Day 11 - pumpkins including a set of lights

Day 10 - 9 decorations and a bag

Day 9 - 5 cups, a snow globe, and 3 shirts

Day 8 - 4 poly clay (of which I had to assemble two of them), 2 crochet ghosts?, two bought decorations

Day 7 - 5 items.....

Day 6 - 6 cats - one of which (plastic) which I have tied to the front of the van

Day 5 - 4 glass candle holders and a candle

(and so I don't have to log back in during the weekend while I'm out working)

Day 4 - Four amigurumi

Day 3 - Three crocheted pillows

Day 2 -

Day 1 -
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008 06:27:09 AM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
KungFuGirlfriend
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008 07:45:52 PM »

This spot is for me!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Destined To Fail
Craftster Duo!

2 heads are better than 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008 08:33:49 PM »

"Day 13" has finally arrived! Let the countdown begin!!! Grin Grin

Day 13:

We received a bonanza of marshmallow squares!!! Each was individually wrapped & featured the cutest pumpkin, bat, & ghost sprinkles.

Needless to say, the treats didn't last long (we had eaten them all in about an hour)!!! Having SO much fun already & can't wait till tomorrow to open "day 12"!!!

Day 12:

Today's package contained 6 keychains, set of 4 magnets, 2 rubber stamps, set of mini-alphabet rubber stamps, an ink pad, & "Ghost Match", a card game which has hilarious handmade playing cards! "Swayze"  Cheesy Cheesy

We were thrilled to receive the stamps; especially the mini-alphabet, as we are working on a project that required something like this!!! Grin Grin

Day 11:
OMG!!! Shocked Shocked "Day 11" was like Christmas in October!!! We were spoiled ROTTEN!!!!!!

We got a set of cookie cutters (bone, ghost, hand, & foot), a pot holder with a skull & crossbones applique, an apron ("Tastes Bloody Good"), 2 silicone spatulas, a zombified recipe box w/ recipe cards, homemade "Bloody Good Brownies" mix in a jar...

a chocolate mold shaped as skull-headed ghosts w/ green & brown candy melts, icing decorations, muffin cups, black & green food colouring paste, skull picks, & last, but definitely not least...a "Mad Scientist Bakery Decoration Kit"!

The kit contained cookie stencils, 2 vials of confetti, 4 vials of coloured sugar, 1 vial of sugar skulls & bats, a "frosting application" syringe, 2 pairs of latex gloves (not pictured), & a pair of sterile lab booties (not pictured)!
Did we mention we were spoiled!!!!!! Love, love, love everything!!! Grin Grin

Day 10:
Vampires beware!!!

We are now fully prepared to ward off vampire attacks! "Day 10"' included a handmade clock, a bat gel stick-on, a notepad, a recipe card for roasted garlic, "Night Fight juice", a beautiful amulet, a coffin shaped wooden box, a very creepy little vampire, a stake w/ placement diagram, & a vampire detector including manual all stuffed into a mini-tote labled "Vampire Hunter"!!! Smiley Smiley

As you may have noticed, teaparty is a creative genius!!!!!!

Day 9:

We received a bunch of awesome gory decorations!!!  Smiley Smiley A paper mache hand, brain, heart, liver, piece of intestine, & stomach, a bag of spooky eyeballs, a bag of stretchy  body parts, fake blood...& a super cool fleece scarf w/ a heart applique & dripping blood fringe!!!

Day 8:
Preparations for a night of zombie movies!!!

A zombie movie checklist, microwave popcorn cozied in a felt coffin (so cute!), "Insidious Infusion" drink mix, a CD book, candles w/ holder...

a pair of bloody goblets, a bowl w/ spiders & web painted on, & ...

an amazing pitcher!
Unfortunately, the bowl & pitcher didn't make it through shipping Sad Sad
The bowl cracked & the spout on the pitcher broke off on 1 side (we are going to try to repair it). Hopefully everything else made it safely!!!

Day 7:

Today's package was skeleton themed!!! It contained a posable skeleton, a painting of a skull, a decorative skull, awesome socks w/ skeleton feet bleached in, a catnip toy (we figured it might be when our cat Key kept going into the packages & stealing it!), a set of skull print place mats & napkins, & handmade temporary tattoos!!! Smiley Smiley

Day 6:

We got a wooden box w/ a black cat on it, a painted glass piece featuring death, glow-in-the-dark washable pens, "Suspiria" note cards, ghost shaped Peeps, a devilish toque, &..."Costume Carl"!!!

Day 5:

"The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks!!! Also, a string of orange lights, skull garland, & us in plush zombie form! Grin Grin Very cool!!!

Day 4:
T-Shirts!!!

Plus, our cat Key received her very first outfit!!! Cheesy Cheesy

It's reversable!

Day 3:

An awesome customized Rubik's cube featuring zombie movie posters, another set of magnets, & an amazing cross-stitch patch!!! Smiley Smiley

Day 2:

Today we got a cross-stitching kit!!! Cross-stitch fabric, embroidery floss, a hoop, needles, & a pattern!  We've never cross-stitched before, so this should be fun!!! Cheesy Cheesy With this came...

another sweet t-shirt!!! We heart it! Smiley Smiley

Day 1:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Grin Grin

A scary doll! This was our BIG wish item!!! Grin Grin She is an awesome little zombie that plays music & moves when wound up! So creepy!!!

Thank you SO much teaparty!!!!!! Kiss Kiss We had a blast crafting for this swap & words can not describe how much fun it was opening all the gifts! Loved EVERYTHING!!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008 06:15:38 PM by Destined To Fail » THIS ROCKS   Logged

W
             WWWWW
    W      WWWWW        W
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
WWW   WWWWW    WWW
   WWW    WWW    WWW
     WWW  WWW  WWW
           WWWWWWW
      WWWW  |  WWWW
                      |
                      |
lylmousy
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008 09:22:47 AM »

Ok so on the 13th Day of Halloween my partner edel gave to me...( I have been singing that song since I started sending.)
Ok, So I found out this morning that I had opened the wrong packages. So here is my day 13

Wine glass charms
And Day 12, which is the only thing that suffered any damage

Candy!!!!!
Day 11

Shirts
I love this one

Day 10

Purses my husband kind of groaned at this one, he says I don't need anymore bags, but how can you have too many?
Day 9

Pillow cases, and a sleep mask. I have been wanting one of these.
Day 8

Shopping bags gotta love these. I needed some more for my groceries
Day 7

Stuff for my halloween table some napkins and a runner
Day 6

Jewelry

Close up of the cool necklace
Day 5

Lots and Lots of Hats
Day 4

Some more hats, scarves and paintings
Day 3

These crack me up, vampire cows. I laughed so hard when I opened this package. There are pot holders and an apron.
Day 2

Gotta love PJs
Day 1

My Zombie Frog!!!!
Thanks you edel for the great swap!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008 03:48:27 PM by lylmousy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only exceptionally rational people can afford to be absurd.
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008 07:33:54 PM »

On the 13th day of Halloween my partner sent to me 13 super yummy oatmeal raisin cookies, which were gobbled up by me and the boyfriend before I could even snap a pic!  Cheesy

On the 12th day of Halloween my partner sent to me 8 pieces of hand-drawn stationary & 3 hand drawn zombie greeting cards and stickers..it's all so gorgeous! My favorite is definitely the rat, though..it looks just like my Clara (R.I.P.)

On the 11th day of Halloween my partner sent to me 11 bottlecap magnets...sorry for the crappy photo..the camera I'm having to use sucks big time. Sad

On the 10th day of Halloween my partner sent to me a learn-to-cross stitch kit with 4 pages of charts she made herself..included was one to honor Clara...I can honestly say that was the first time I've ever cried over something I'm gotten in a swap. Thank you so much!

On the 9th day of Halloween my partner sent to me a bunch of random store bought goodies! Including awesome skull & star socks, and a crochet hook keychain..so that I will always be prepared, where ever I go! Smiley

On the 8th day of Halloween my partner sent to me a decorate-my-own crochet skull kit..the one she did is currently hanging from my rearview mirror. Smiley

On the 7th day of Halloween my partner sent to me a tealight holder made from a soda can, 2 crocheted chokers, crocheted skull earrings, a "suicide bracelet", a row counter bracelet, and awesome zombie inspired stitchmarkers

« Last Edit: October 27, 2008 08:51:19 PM by pawnshoppromises » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008 08:46:45 PM »

DAY 13

Wrapped up all pretty.

Sitting all pretty on the counter, where they lasted all of half a day... Mmm cookies. My son even got to try some, and he loved them. Thanks pawnshoppromises, it was nice to get cookies without chunks so my son could have some.

DAY 12

6 crocheted magnets, on my ugly and insanely old fridge. (matches my ugly and insanely old house. lol. wait, that's not funny that's sad.. *pout*) 2 black cats, 2 pumpkins, and 2 ghosts. The ghosts are cute! Sorry the pic is so horrible. My camera doesn't have a macro function and the closeup pics were absolute pooo.

6 Crocheted  Star Coasters in Halloween Themed colors. I loooove these.

DAY 11

A cute little pumpkin hat for my little pumpkin. (In case anyone is wondering he's carrying around some boots I crocheted for him, he refuses to wear them but he carries them around). I just received the last package from my partner, and as it turns out, according to the notes that were included, this is actually a toilet paper roll cover. Ooooops...

A whole slew of pumpkin themed things, 2 cups (one for me, one for the BF), one sippy cup for my little man, a pumpkin made out of a book (I saw a tutorial for these and really wanted one!! Now I have one, YAY), A crocheted pumpkin, a boxing pumpkin pen, and 3 pumpkin treat bags

A jack-o-lantern window cling!!

So much pumpkin-y goodness!!!

DAY 10

A melt-and-pour soap making kit. I've been wanting to try this FOREVER!!! I can't wait to try out the molds. I am also super excited about the green apple scent, she made me a few soaps and they smell good enough to eat. Reminds me of green apple jolly ranchers, which I coveted as a child.

DAY 9

Painted Recipe card box (going to be reserved especially for my halloween recipes!!), a set of lights, a light up mummy, a crocheted ghost rattle (which my son is shaking as he runs around), a crocheted bag, a coloring book, halloween peeps, bottle labels, and a bag of skulls!

DAY 8

4 bracelets (the beads are such a neat shape, and they are so pretty), a package of Halloween cards, gummi vampire fangs, shotglasses and a windsock (which is going up ASAP.

DAY 7

5 Cookie Cutters.. I am so excited to use these. I think I am going to make some gingerbread cookies (I know those are usually a christmas cookie, but I love them)

A scarf crocheted from hand-spun yarn, and some hand-spun yarn. I am so excited to use this!

DAY 6

Stenciled Zombie Tote Bag, THAT I FREAKIN' LOVE, 2 stenciled shirts for the BF (he says thanks!!!), A tea wallet (the fabric makes me giggle), an awesome gargoyle snowglobe, and a squishy skull (when you squeeze it blood and brains come out, it's so gross it's awesome)

DAY 5

Hemp (which is incredibly soft, most of the hemp I've felt is straw-like), 2 packages of beads, some gummi body parts and a heart shaped mold. (I am super excited about the last two because they will be great accessories to my zombie housewife costume!)

DAY 4

4 placemats, that I LOVE. They are now on the table, I can't get over the fabric it's hilarious. She also backed it with a generic fabric so they can be year round. But it is Halloween year round in my kitchen. LOL.

DAY 3

2 tunisian crochet hot pads (oddly my BF saw these and said "freakin' awesome we really need these", I find it odd cause he doesn't cook much), and an apron. I am really accumulating zombies in the kitchen. Makes me happy.

DAY 2

Cute crocheted arm warmers.. I was just thinking that I needed a pair of these. Cheesy

An AMAZING wreath!!!

DAY 1
**Sorry since I am leaving in the morning to drive up and visit the parents for a long weekend I opened this tonight after dinner!**

I freaking love it so much. It's a life sized crocheted Zero (from NMBC for anyone who doesn't recognize the cute little pup). Sadly my son loves him as well, and he has been confiscated. LOL. Oh well, I am happy that he's happy, and this way Zero gets someone to cuddle with tonight.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2008 10:08:47 PM by NerdyCrochetGal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008 04:49:28 PM »

Yay! It's time.

On the thirteenth day of Halloween my partner gave to me...
A cute felt trick or treat bag and twelve awesome treats!
Candy!

I've never heard of the bagged treats - they must be a UK thing. But I've been good and only tried an Aero bar and it was so yummy! I'm tickled pink by the Jelly Tots... they spell colors and flavors with "u"s. =D Thank you, witchybelle! I hope you like your treats as much!

On the twelfth day of Halloweeen my partner gave to me...
Ten Nightmare before Christmas buttons and a pair of NBC shoelaces.

The shoelaces are already on my shoes. =D

On the eleventh day of Halloween my partner gave to me...
A wicked witch magnet, who is currently displaying her opinion for her fridge-mate.

A super cute treat box filled with...more candy! *_*

A witch cookie cutter, mini treat bag and witch teddy bear

A witch hat garland (currently around our lampshade) and Grow Your Own witch!

A set of awesome handmade Halloween cards

A witch's hat and boots doorhanger

A witchy framed poem called "The Witch's Ballad". I Adore this so much.

And the first two artist trading cards I've ever gotten! I thought these were the most nifty things ever.

I was so spoiled by witchybelle. Thank you so much. <3 The glass on teh frame didn't make it through the post (Now I'm sooo worried about the glass stuff I've sent you. TT_TT) but I think I have the glass in an unused frame in teh closet that I can replace it with.

On the tenth day of Halloween, my partner gave to me....I donno. It was the first package I got, and my boyfriend hid it and now I can't find it. He's off work tomorrow, and I'm making him look for it! >=( I think he might have hid it in one of our roomie's rooms. This is what happens when there is no trust in the relationship!  Roll Eyes

On the ninth day of Halloween,  my partner gave to me two candycorn plushies, a candycorn wristcuff and six candycorn coasters! Sorry for the crazy brightness. We were playing DnD in low light so without flash nothing was being picked up by the camera. =( And I am so jealous of witchybelle's stitching!

On the eighth day of Halloween my partner gave to me.... a pumpkin ice tray, two sets of Halloween window clings, a set of handmade blank cards, an ATC (you've got me obsessed now too! XD) a pumpkin candy dish, and 'spiced pumpkin' scarf and wrist cuff.
The ice cube tray went immediately in the freezer...so no pic of it. =D I have a crazy obsession with funky ice.....I love this so much. I do however have an action shot of the product!

The clings immediately went up and of course...action shot for the super snuggly scarf and wrist cuff. All the little details on the cuff match up so well... I'm so in love with it...and the cards! You have some crazy amazing skills, lady.

(Don't mind the boy's messy desk in the background.  Roll Eyes He demands chaos encompass it at all times.)

Whew! Finally got the camera back from a friend who borrowed it...On the seventh day of Halloween, my partner gave to me a set of awesome Halloween recipes, two Halloween cake pans and awesome halloween cookie cutters!
I took down some art in the kitchen to display these great cake pans. We're doing a big DnD party on Halloween, so I can't wait to use these! I'll post pics on that night!

The recipe cards displayed on my cookbook. I keep reminding myself that I need to join the lj community she got them from! *solazyontheinterwebs*

On the sixth day of Halloween my partner gave to me.. a batty dishcloth, a jack-o-lantern trinket box, a set of beautiful stitch markers, a macrame bracelet, a wrap bracelet, and a set of pumpkin foam stickers.
I'm in love with the dishcloth. I wanna learn how to do that!

On the fifth day of Halloween my partner gave to me...a face painting set! I was wanting to do my face up like a sugar skull on Halloween, so I'll definitely be putting all this to use. =D I'll make sure to post action shots from that night! Thank you so much, witchybelle!

On the fourth day of Halloween my partner gave to me... a tombstone, a super awesome scary rat (I used to keep rats as pets, so I squealed happily to see how lifelike this little guy looks), a marsmallow creepy hand on a stick (that the boy ate right out of the package so unfortunately no pics) aaaand a little Harry Potter skeleton bust figure. OMG. I adore Harry Potter, and I'm in love with this little figurine. Your husband rocks for such a great find! I've been so spoiled it's crazy through this swap.
Here they are, decking out the living room end table. The ratty (He's been named Burt) guards my work badge and boxcutter and the stack of "books currently being read by any number of household residents."

On the third day of Halloween my partner gave to me... three AMAZING sugar skull paintings. These were done by her husband and I am currently on the prowl for shadow box frames so that I can display them on the walls of my Dia de los Muertos kitchen. These are absolutely beautiful and I am so in love with them. <3!!!!

On the second day of Halloween my partner gave to me two pretty Halloween colored vases! Now to galvanize the boy into bringing me flowers to put in them. =D

On Halloween my partner gave to me...a huge package of awesome. O.O There was so much, it was crazy. My favorite is the monster scarf. I wore it to work that night and got so many compliments! There was candy, the monster scarf, a make your own monster plushy kit, gingerbread ghosts and a little red devil that somehow escaped photo-age.

Thank you, witchybelle4u2. You're an amazing partner and everything was so crazily well made. I hope that you liked what I sent even half as much. And Happy Birthday!
Thank you to our terrific organizer, too. Wow, I can't believe it's finally over.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008 10:07:00 AM by Songs4Drowning » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcha345
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008 06:23:00 PM »

Day 13:

Day 12: "for ghosts, for cats, for whatnot"

Day 11:

Day 10: "Boo Bucks" 10 gift certificates to Dragonslair's custom shop equaling $32 USD.

(I opened it a little early due to a crazy 5am shift tomorrow.  I was afraid I wouldn't have time or energy or comprehension, due to a dentist appointment right after work.  Undecided)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=103449

Day 9: Swamp print cards

Day 8:

Day 7:

Day 6:

Day 5:

Day 4:

Day 3:

Day 2:

Day 1: a trick or treat bag disguised as a purse

« Last Edit: October 31, 2008 05:46:44 PM by tcha345 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008 03:29:54 AM »

I have to warn you all that you are going to be so jealous, I got the most generous partner ever,she has totally spoiled me. Thanks lylmousy!
This was the best swap ever. I had tons of fun crafting for it, and the opening is brilliant!! My (long distance) BF was down for the weekend and he was blown away by the concept and loved days 13 and 12. (he's gone back now  Cry but I have days of packages to open...yay!)

Day 13, a huge amount of candy, 13 big bags of all sorts of things that were new to us, including !!!! Candy corn!!! I have wanted to try that forever and even better....Goldfish, I lived in NY for three months about 10 years ago, when my daughter was only 3 and we ate these all the time, you cant get them this side of the pond and she (and I) were squealing with delight when we uncovered them. This is a picture of her with all the loot, Looking slightly bemused at how much candy there is.

Day 12 Oh My God!! this stuff is amazing, i havent seen anything like these things ever, they are simply not available anywhere here, and I absolutely adore them. Today is a day of papercraft supplies, some brilliant halloween papers. and amazing embellishments, (so unbelievably cute and fantastic) all wrapped in brilliant pumpkin braid. I am having a halloween party this year. i cant wait to get photos and start scrapbooking with these. Thank you so much lylmousy

Day 11 the one bright spot in a seriously sucky day, 11 very cute fridge magnets.

Day 10 some great embroidered washcloths and hand towels, these are great and perfect for the guest bathroom for my halloween party

The wash cloths have been machine embroidered and are very cute and the others appliqued on. My daughter loves the black cat and I love the day of the dead skull

Day 9 fat quarters, halloween fabric and some toning colours, wrapped in a great skully ribbon.

Day 8 felt decorations, four coffins and four day of the dead skulls, very cool

Day 7 a day for my daughter, she adored this, an excellent blingy skull t-shirt, a brilliant bag with all sorts of skull patches sewn on, some wonderful braclets that have beads that are painted as pumkins, skulls, with a cool necklace and a funky pair of skull and crossbones socks

(notice especially her new hat, it is her pride and joy as is her new badge collection!)

Day 6 some great fabric coasters from great halloween themed fabric

Day 5 Purses, I love these, my daughter has claimed the big blue felt one, for trick or treating, my favourite is the monster bag, its brilliant!!, and two great day of the dead ones (a currrent obsession of mine!) And if that wasnt enough, some fat quarters to make more bags from! Actually I am waiting some visitors from australia at the moment, i think I am going to run upstairs and run up a halloweeny table runner while I wait for them

Day 4

and my absolute favourite so far, two lenticular pictures. I love lenticular pictures sooooo much, but again cant get them here, I even tried to get some delivered here but the shop in the US wouldnt...and now I have some of my very own.

Day 3 I love these, a long sleeved t-shirt, short and long bottoms, all appliqued with day of the dead skulls. Only two in the shot because I am wearing one!! sorry about the fuzzy pic, my camera is playing up

Day 2 some gorgeous fabric, its a PJ's kit, complete with pattern and a brilliant extra a mexican paper cutout.

I love the fabrics, they are all soft and fleecy

Day 1 My very favourite,its a day of the dead quilt, there were many squees of excitement when this was unfolded, my daughter thinks she has claimed it!! as you can see, she spent the morning wrapped in it.

Thank you so much Lylmousy, I loved everything! you have been a brilliant partner.

Thanks! and Happy Halloween

« Last Edit: October 31, 2008 04:12:26 AM by edel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Delete a Text Layer in Photoshop CS3
How to Delete the Background of an Image in Photoshop CS3
How to Deselect a Selection in Photoshop CS3
How to Deselect Objects in Flash CS3
How to Display or Hide a Layer in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...