A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
466 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap 2008 Gallery  (Read 18287 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: June 08, 2008 06:21:22 PM »

It's finally time to start opening our packages! Feel free to comment on all the scary stuff you see!

It is very important that you do not muck up this thread with a lot of comments until all participants have reserved a spot for their mini-gallery!

When reserving your mini-gallery please simply state "This slot is reserved for (your name) mini-gallery"

You will start posting pictures once you being opening your packages on October 19th!

Thanks and let's have a blast with this swap!
Mr. Cat visits with Mr. Bones at the dinning room table. Random, but totally Halloween related  Wink
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008 09:29:29 PM by sundayafternoonhousewife » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008 06:22:02 PM »

It's Halloween Time!

On the 13th day of Halloween my Wonderful partner Cheebs gave to me:

Tons of chocolate! And Chocolate lip balm, too! (It's already being eaten!)

On the 12th Day of Halloween my partner gave to me:

A set of gorgeous chrome candle holder with skeleton hands! And 10 wine charms with classic movie monsters- beautifully made!

On the 11th Day of Halloween, my partner Cheebs gave to me:
6 potion bottles, 4 wood painted signs, 1 amazing hoot owl!

Sadly, one bottle busted in transit, but I dug the eyes out of the goo an will find another purpose for them! I hope nothing I sent broke!

On the 10th Day of Halloween, Cheebs gave to me:

6 Halloween colored throw pillows and 4 Halloween themed covers for the pillows. Will look great on the couch!

On the 9th Day of Halloween my partner Cheebs gave to me:
one of my FAVORITE things, a Halloween Tree! It's great with 8 handmade felt hoot owls that make it even more awesome!

Up close of a hoot owl:

On the 8th Day of Halloween Cheebs gave to me:
4 wonder Boo! Candles:

And 4 WONDERFUL painted Halloween wall hangings! The owl of course is my favorite, but they are all great-love the black cat too!

Owl on the wall:

On the 7th day of Halloween Cheebs gave to me:
A load of great cooking stuff! Reversible apron, 2 pot holders, a brain and hand jello mold, a great book full of wonderful recipes, and a set of 3D cookie cutters, which are crazy cool.

A close up of the book, which is really, really awesome:

On the 6th Day of Halloween Cheebs gave to me:

3 BLACK tea towels and 3 Sublime Stitching patterns kits. YAY!

On the 5th Day of Halloween, my AMAZING partner Cheebs gave to me:
A freakin' cool resin pendant (it's huge!) Hard to tell, but it's glittery and has a star in it!

And a resin casting kit! I am so thrilled! I've been wanting one of these FOREVER! If I didn't have a million things to do for my party Friday, I would be up in the craft room casting right now! I can't wait to try this!

On the 4th day of Halloween, my perpetually rockin' partner Cheebs gave to me:
A great slide pendant necklace (2 sided cat and ouija board!)

And a kit for making slide pendants! SO AWESOME! A box of slides, a freakin' helping hand, and my very own soldering iron! Cheebs rocks!

On the 3rd day of Halloween, Cheebs gave to me:
2 different, fantastic fabrics. Wish I had the time to whip something up before my party (yeah, right!) But I like the table runner idea and I also like the pointy kitty...Anyway

And something I love, a funkin with cemetery scene inside of it. It was hard to photograph, but it is super cool!

On the 2nd day of Halloween, my partner gave to me:
A great Nightmare Before Christmas Jar with Sally on one side and Deadly NightShade on the other

A WONDERFUL and from my wists purple eyeball wreath! It's perfect!

On the first (and sadly, last!) day of Halloween, my most excellent partner Cheebs gave to me:
A beautiful Halloween Shrine which lights up. There's a little pumpkin patch, a skull that lights up, a skeleton in a coffin- It is great! Thanks for being such a great partner Cheebs! This was so FUN!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008 07:14:22 PM by sundayafternoonhousewife » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008 08:09:49 AM »

OK so I might sort of already crafted for this even though I dont have a partner yet. Dont kill me.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008 03:23:54 AM »

Hooray! I had a LOAD of packages come today so now I can catch up!

I have the best parnter ever! Everything is absolutely perfect!  Grin

Day 13: More Halloween yummies than you can shake a stick at! Smiley CANDY CORN! Yay! I can't get that here so I am mucho happy now. Smiley

I shared some goodies with the folks at work at everyone LOVES the cookies. Smiley

Day 12: A load of Cow themed pins, stitch markers, necklaces, bracelets, etc. Smiley I SQUEALED when I saw these. I may have even jumped up and down a bit. Smiley My hubby loved these as well!

In a cool box even!

Day 11: had a bit of an accident. I got loads of tealights in yummy scents. (pumpkin and cinnamon/apple) There were also several sets of star tealight holders but only three of them made it through shipping! Sad I love how they came wrapped in wicked fabric that I can re-use!

Day 10: SO many terrific witchy items that I can use on my alter! My favs are the mini Goddess painting and the pumpkin incense holder!

I have to say Songs4Drowning is a seriously talented girl. Smiley

Day 9: WOW. Two beautiful wine glasses, a set of coasters (I love all the cows! Lol.) and a recipe book!

And check out the cool fabric keeping the wine glasses safe:

Day 8: An altered book for my birthday with pens to write in it, stamps and ink...All wrapped up in two fun tea towels. Smiley

Thanks to both Songs4Drowning and her other half for that one! Smiley

It's my first altered book! Hooray! (I use to collect Nancy Drew books when I was little!)

Day 7: sweet foam magnets. Songs4Drowning is a seriously awesome artist!

Plus little extras: A button that "moos" and a squishy foam cow! I've never gotten so many cow-themed objects from a swap! How cool!

Day 6: Hasn't found it's way here yet but I'm sure it will.

Day 5: 5 fun little decorated wall hangers. I love the one that says "wicked." Smiley

Did I mention that my Willow fell in love with the Day 8/9/11 box? She wasn't happy when I got to open all the days!

Day 4: 4 adorable mini pumpkins that lost a few of their decorations along the way.

Plus 2 pairs of fun Halloween socks:

Day 3: children's aprons to get my apron collection started.

Day 2: an awesome crochet purse with matching scarf. I wore them to work and everyone loved them! Smiley

Day 1: the most amazing cookie jar. I love the witch on the top!

Thanks for everything, Songs4Drowning! You're the best swap partner! Smiley
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008 03:59:41 AM by witchybelle4u2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
teaparty

Crafting as thesis therapy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008 08:15:22 AM »

On the 13th day of Halloween

my partner gave to me:

THE MOST AMAZING FELT HALLOWEEN POCKET CALENDAR EVER!!!!!
Seriously, this thing is huge and, dare I say, beautiful? The funniest thing is, I had a similar idea on my list to make for Destined to Fail. Mr. Teaparty said "are you sure you aren't making that just because YOU want one?" So I didn't make it and got one anyway!!

In addition to scads of candy, I have found two charming things inside!

A teeny tiny fimo zombie charm with the cutest little bloody knife in his back! I call him stabby  Wink

And a flashing skull pin!

On the 12th day of Halloween

my partner gave to me:

Delicious treats!
6 Gingerbread cookies (my fav!)
2 bags of candy corn
1 skull-full of hot cider mix
2 candy apples (not shown... eaten...  Lips sealed)
and
1 kit for a paper haunted house! Shown is the bottle of festive glue. I assume this is not for eating. I will take a picture of the house after I build it.

The note attached says too many treats before bedtime might give me nightmares, so I better hurry up and eat them before dinner just to be safe.

On the 11th day of Halloween

my partner gave to me:

1 Skull light plate (that I immediately installed)

2 skull candle holders
2 black taper candles
1 pkg monster votives (which are so detailed)
1 coffin skeleton candle
1 faux black snakeskin and pumpkin fabric wallet
1 rad tough grrrrrrl key chain WITH
1 jointed skeleton charm
And a set of four reversible skull/checkerboard coasters

Sorry my camera flash doesn't seem to like the skull stuff, but here is a close up of the candle holders and the coasters in their new home. It's blurry but you can see a little more of the handcrafted awesome.

And the wallet (I'm holding it slightly open so you can see the pumpkins!) which was a big hit at school.

On the 10th day of Halloween

my partner gave to me:

A set of zombie and haunted house cards! And a cute self stamper kit that is coming straight to babysitting with me. What is the deal with little kids loving to stamp their hands and feet anyway?

AND, a ghosty pen which was snatched by Mr. Teaparty and taken to work. Now that it has returned home,  a late picture:

On the 9th day of Halloween

my partners made the queen of the pumpkin patch!

I really needed a pincushion and these pins are so detailed and cute.

On the 8th day of Halloween

my partner gave to me:

Baking stuff!

cupcake boxes, a cute tea towel, a potholder, baking cups, cupcake mix, icing, an icing bag and piping tips, and two tubes of orange and black decorations- jimmies and skulls!

On the 7th day of Halloween

my partner gave to me:
WAIT!!! brief interlude...

I was sick. Like coughing up my lung sick with this lung infection? And I couldn't fetch my packages. And I lay on the couch and felt sorry for myself and lurked around looking at other people's stuff.

Then, today I finally could breathe again, so I trucked down and got the boxes and what I found inside literally made me dance and jiggle for joy.  I just needed to preface the next few days by saying how amazing Destined to Fail is, how they have gone beyond spoiling me, AND that they are truly superior at every kind of crafting. 

Back to business.

on the 7th day of Halloween Destined to fail gave me:

A rad felt "brains" patch ala old school tattoo

A skull candleholder
magic tricks

2 tote bags (one candy themed and one with a ghost)

Let's zoom on the killa-dilla lining fabrics shall we?

** I will be using the candy bag through january with the excuse that there is a candy cane in the fabric!**

2 pillow cases with THIS on!

and the most hilarious thing, tiny bloody finger earings!

They're so gory cool, but also from a short distance they look like Lorena Bobbit-style earings if you catch my drift, which make them double fun...   Wink

On the 6th day of Halloween

my partners gave to me:

3 reversible bookmarks
(sadly, one has already entered "analyzing data for the social sciences". A book that boring doesn't deserve such a cool bookmark.)
A really cool Dracula cover reconstructed into a colored paper notebook
a roll of "Caution" tape
AND

A FRIGGIN' HAZ MAT SUIT!!!

WHich is so perfect for my costume and murder/quarantine halloween party!!!
*dreamy sigh* Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

On the 5th day of Halloween

my amazingly talented, generous and creative partners gave to me:

A tee with the same awesome zombie logo from the cards!
(Mr. Teaparty will be sporting this to work on Halloween)

AND HOLY GOD!
"The Gang"-
Lil' Drac
Frank deWolf
Mumps
Hal O'Ween

These are sooo nicely made it made me want to go buy a better camera to do them justice. They all have posable arms, their costumes are so detailed (Lil' Drac has a cummerbund!) I am stunned. Just stunned.

On the 4th day of Halloween

Destined to Fail gave me

2 stenciled glass mugs with ghosts and bats
2 stenciled glass plates with a raven and a tombstone

I can't believe how crisp the design came out on glass! I've never been able to get results like that.

On the 3rd day of Halloween

My delightful, thoughtful, and talented partners gave me:
Things to "Warm my bones"!!

A hat, wrist warmers, and the most lush scarf ever (extra long=extra awesome)
This must have taken forever! Thank you so much!

On the 2nd day of Halloween

Destined to fail gave me:

2 amazing puppets!

They're a little taller than a wine bottle (which is how i'm propping them up).
They have wire arm controllers in the shape of a cross coffin
(note the wine bottles)

There's Lady Laceration

and Henry Hemorrhage
who is clearly a romantic.

Henry has a wicked awesome brain, and Lady's got a little something in her eye...

This is phenomenal. I am drooling with awe.

On the 1st day of Halloween

Destined to fail gave me:

A cozy skull hoodie!

WIth cool details like a shoelace hood-tie and a Destined To Fail label!

I had so much fun with this swap, making and of course opening! Thank you so much Destined to Fail for your thoughtful and astoundingly great packages!

Happy Halloween everyone!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008 04:38:19 PM by teaparty » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vampires may be very sexy. Distraction by a sexy vampire may interfere with proper use of Vampire Detector. Vampire Detector is not responsible for sexy vampires.
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008 02:23:21 PM »

I finally have pictures!!!

Day 13:
Resin magnets galore!!!!

my fave:

Day 12:
Lots of goodies!! Vampire teeth, a pez, candy whoowee

the best coosie ever

Day 11:
a great jar and marshmellow eyeballs!! they're even gooey in the center!

Day 10:
my very own mini halloween tree!!

isn't it beautiful!!

Day 9
resin earrings and pendants

Day 8:
Madlibs, a mask, pumpkin face!!! nailpolish, shot glass, and more goodies!!! Smiley

Day 7:
fun fabric, a cool key chain, more resin jewelry!!! whoohoo

closeup on the little goodies

oh no!  the ghost is flipped. grrr. he's shy!

Day 6:
some fabulosity!!
A mask

cool ass sparrow charm (it's huge....the quarter is for scale)

Boo letters

a scoodie!!!!

a felted(?) jack o'lantern

and a shadow box!!

Day 5:
stickers, buttons, and an amigurumi pattern and yarn and crochet hook. i don't know how to crochet but I really want to learn! Smiley

Day 4:

Tarot cards mini set (I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!) a tarot box, a sock kitty

dread fall, a lil bowler hat and a pin cushion!!

Day 3:
Resin Making kit!!

Day 2:
A sweet tray and wreath

I think the resin of the tray has bones in it.....

Day one:

A lil stool

George loves it!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008 10:51:15 AM by redstar13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HalloweenNut
When goths get old...

Keeping Halloween in my heart year-round

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008 03:11:45 PM »

Skating in a little late, but here we go...

On the 13th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me-e-e-e-e-e...

13 horror movie magnets (LOVE these - she even managed to find some of my favorite movies to "magnetize"!

On the 12th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me....

12 kitschy/creepy fun things (I'm going to have to hide these before my daughter tries to make off with them - these are seriously fun!!  The vampire nerds are already history, though... I LOVE nerds...)

On the 11th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me....

A cool ceramic kitty with a LOT on his mind!!  Electric tea lights, gift tags, and vampire candy!!  Cheesy

On the 10th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

An adorable Halloween tree and a ton of teeny ornaments!!

On the 9th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

A Halloweeny kitchen set - crocheted dishrags, a felted bowl, black candles, and spooky cookie cutters!!

On the 8th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

An indoor decorating kit - FANTASTIC crocheted eyeballs, a mini-skull, a mini-tombstone, spider webbing, a string of purple lights, and two cool "add-water-to-make-'em-grow" toys!!  AND as an add to Day 8 (the package was hiding from my on Day Cool, a VERY excellent picture frame!

On the 7th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

6 adorable bottle-cap magnets and a jar of creepy stuff for crafting (skulls, skeletal hands, bugs, etc...)

On the 6th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

6 cork-board eyeball coasters and an assortment of Jelly Bellies!!  Jelly Bellies are ALWAYS nom-alicious!!  The coasters are so cute and clever - maybe I can finally convince my kids to use coasters by telling them that I'll "see" it if they don't...   Cheesy

On the 5th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

A "Trick-or-Treating in New England" survival pack - fingerless gloves and a calorimetry (it gets COLD up here during TOT'ing), some red tie-on horns, some Nerds (I LOVE Nerds!) in case the candy selection is grim, a sweet Happy Halloween banner that will be perfect for a party decoration!

On the 4th day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

A fantastic knitting kit - 2 skeins of yarn (in fabulous colors), a knitting roll, and a set of needles with eyeballs on top!

On the 3rd day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me....

More warm snugglies - a crocheted hat, scarf, and slippers!!  Beckster must be psychic - our Halloween was a bit chilly this year!!

On the second day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me...

A cozy lapghan and the coolest wall clock I've ever seen!!  The lapghan is perfect for websurfing late at night, and for when the cat wants to jump up on my lap and snuggle in, and the clock is amazing!!  Once I get last my post-Halloween exhaustion, I'll post a better picture. 

And finally...

On the fist day of Halloween, Beckster gave to me.....

A gorgeous, wonderful, PERFECT skull handbag!!  Words really do fail me in expressing how cool this is!!  Thank you so VERY much, Beckster, and a HUGE thanks to Sunday for coordinating this swap!!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008 07:42:07 AM by HalloweenNut » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creepy, kooky, mysterious, spooky, altogether ooky.
http://www.wists.com/HalloweenNut
JadedJenn

Valar morghulis.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008 04:13:45 PM »

On the 13th day of Halloween, Kungfugirlfriend gave to me:

A scrapbook kit! Including:
-6 pieces of paper
-2 packages of homemade confetti (pumpkins and leaves)
-Halloween ribbon
-Stickers (with googly eyes!)
-a pumpkin paper punch
And an awesome case for it all!

Day 12:

12 yummy Resse's Peanut Butter Cups! I was a nice wife and shared them with my hubby.  Grin

Day 11:

11 fun and kitschy goodies!

-A disgustingly realistic finger pen
-A ghost key chain (it's eyes flash and it makes noise)
-2 Zombie finger puppets
-A wind-up hopping eyeball
-2 rats
-A spider that gets bigger in water
-2 candy flavored lip balms
And a scull and crossbones ice tray!

I am having so much fun playing with all my new toys!! I love them all but my favorites are the keychain, the eyeball and the ice tray.

Day 10:

Cute hair clippies! There are 5 sets. Here is what they have on them if you can't see; spiders, ghosts, pumpkins, moons and stars, and a bats with moons.

Day 9:

9 yummy smelling soaps. Some are skull shapes and some are pumpkin. They are berry and green apple scented. I seriously have to keep reminding myself that they are soap because they smell so yummy I want to eat them! There is one missing from the picture because it is down in my shower.

Day 8:

More various goodies!

- Glow in the dark skull stickers
- A cool witch candle
- 3 fabric covered pins
- 2 pairs of earrings that match some of the clippies I got for day 10
- A plug in air freshener that makes the whole house smell like pumpkin pie!

Day 7:

Day 6:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008 07:24:29 PM by JadedJenn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Also, I can kill you with my brain."
My Wists
maldania
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008 05:37:59 PM »

HI GUYS! Sorry I'm late with this, I was trying to wait for nice photo weather, but it's been kinda dark and rainy! Also, because of waiting, things got sorta switched around, so I might have combined days a little bit!

Day 13: Halloween Advent Calendar! So awesome, made with a decoupaged metal sheet and metal tins with magnets! 

Day 13: A bunch of great stuff! My mother liked the orange slice pumpkin so much she went out and bought some to make herself!

Day 13: Awesomely gross candy! So gross that it couldn't go without being posted!

Day 12: Elven individual and unique pins with a pin cushion! Too cute, and so tiny! I mean, I knew Kish did wonders with clay, but damn! Cheesy

And here's a picture of the items in the advent calender thus far (two candy charms and the pumpkin pie pin!) and a pair of great earrings from day ten!

Day 11: Yay for clay! 5 pairs of cute earrings, 2 charms and 3 eyeballs!

Day 10: Picture pendants, with my favorite movies and a tv show and fancy medical pictures!

Day 9: Soap making! I've really been wanting to get into this! It includes a felt soap kit (with help from spiderfelt.com!), some yummie smelling soap, two cute handmade Halloween soaps, 3 colors, 2 scent, a mold and some soap base! So cool!

Day 8: Decorations! The little lanterns are especially cute!

Day 7: Picture frames and an awesome picture holder!

Day 6: Three fancy ornaments (two decoupaged and one glitter) two tapered candles with 'blood' running down the side, a fancy glass candle plate, and a cute dish towel!

Day 5: Boo! hanger! Made out of foam core, fancy papers and ribbon! I never would have thought about using the foam core, but it's perfect! And here it is as modeled by my distracted boyfriend  Smiley

Day 4: A beat up teddy bear with creeply realistic exposed organs and bones! A fancy little ornament, 4 round coaster (?) and the fantastic wine glass! So cool!

Day 3: Three little painted boxes with clay tombstones with various saying on them!

Day 2: Five awesome ingredient jars! So cool, I think they might end up being a permanent household decoration!

Day 1: An adorable cemetery scene inside a glass fish bowl!

Plus here's a shot of the stuff in the advent calender, minus an adorable little boo pin with a ghost that I was wearing when I took the photo!  Cheesy

And a photo of my Jack Skellington cell phone charm in action! It's Nightmare Before Christmas, so I can use til then, right?  Wink

This swap was so much fun, hope you guys enjoyed your Halloweens!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008 06:33:06 PM by maldania » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckster
Never met a needle I couldn't work with

Coffee and yarn are my two best friends.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008 06:07:14 PM »

I hear by declare this spot as beckster's mini gallery!  I kinda forgot to do this part sooner...whoops!

Here's all the goodies I got from my partner, HalloweenNut:

Day 13: 13 bag of Wonka candy in little chrome, black and orange tin buckets!  I love the buckets and the candy will find a good home in my belly.  I could use the ziplocs too, I just ran out!

Day 12: 12 awesome coasters.  I had my eye on these a loooong time ago!  Mind reader!  Who is that sexy lady?

I thought we could use an unofficial swap mascot.  She's testing out her tutu.

Day 11:  11 pretzel and chocolate treats.  Some are witch fingers, pumpkins, and mummies.  The...nomnomnom.... pic...nomnom...only shows 10 'cuz....nomnom...I'm eating one!

Day 10:  10 Halloween cups that are actually pretty heavy duty!  They'll be full of potion soon!!

Day 9:  9 spooky soaps-skulls and dead cherubs.  Cute!  Putting them in my bathroom!

Day 8:  Holy crap!  8 heads!  I opened the box to 8 skulls!  These guys are so cool, these pics don't do them any justice!!

Day 7:  7 diabolical dishcloths.  Kinda hard to see, but they are all Halloween themed...Did I mention that I love dishcloths?  I am obsessed with them!
spooky bat

moon with bats

bat

kitty

pumpkin, tombstone with bats (my fave!) and a witch stirring a cauldron with a kitty

Day 6:  6 Awesome tombstones!!  I can always use more tombstones for my Halloween cemetery scene!  Sweet!

my feet are not that tanned!!

Day 5:  3 knitted softie skulls, a skull paperweight...could be, and one super freakin' awesome journal!!

Day 4:  4 zombie hands!!  These are sooo much more nasty in person! I love them, they too are going out in our mini-cemetery!  Thanks for angle cutting the PVC!!  Smart girl!  My bf doesn't like it when I touch his face with them. HAHA!

Day 3:  3 outlet covers.  You are one talented painter!!

Day 2:  A really super comfy felted skully scarf.  It's seriously one of the softest felted things I've ever felt.  I wore it all day.

And last but certainly not least, DAY ONE is finally here....
        Drumroll please....

A super awesome creepy cool skull light.  With flicker bulb!!  How freakin' cool is this thing??!!

Thank you so much for a fun swap HalloweenNut!!  I really had fun getting all your goodies!  I hope you had as much fun with this swap as I did!!  Thanks again!! 

And a BIIIIIIIG shout out to Sunday, without her, none of this Halloween goodness would be possible!  Thank you Sunday!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008 07:32:32 PM by beckster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FUN FUR IS MUPPET MURDER!!! 
Wist: http://wists.com/br549xt93
Ravelry: rebecky
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ciaté Puts the Polish on Last Minute Christmas Gifts
Indulging in Chocolate Without the Calories
Supermodels Reveal Beauty and Fitness Tips
Boost Your Hairdo With A Big Body Blowout
A Sweet and Shiny Hairstyle How-To
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...