A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
428 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas in July STASH BUSTER Swap...Sign-ups CLOSED Send by JULY 31  (Read 22250 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: July 15, 2008 06:47:52 PM »

While you were walking the little baby footie jammies across the bed like some bodyless puppet (come on admit it - you know you did it!) I was busy crafting my big  butt off.... I made another item for this swap - whoo hooo!  Okay.  I guess technically it isn't done *yet*  I need to sew on two buttons and two snaps and I am not going to do that tonight.  I am beat... but being in the whole one for me, one for you swap mode - I made one of the same item for myself - in different colors of course... So I guess you could say that I have to sew on 4 buttons and 4 snaps.... But it is looking great - and Feelix - I finished my large item for me today and started yours as well - at least it is in prep mode already - I am going to work on that tomorrow.... but that is another story all unto itself!

Back to this swap...
I am stoked to start work on the next thing for Jennybear - I have big plans for the next one... big plans!  bwaahaaahaaaa!!!  I am going to rummage around in the craft disaster zone tomorrow again.  It took me literally 30 minutes to find the right color fabric I was looking for today - I knew I had 3 shades of one particular print and I kept looking and looking and looking and kept coming up empty - then in one last attempt I got lucky and viola - found it!!  I was much happier after locating it!

Big night of rest.  I am tucking in early and getting a really early start in the morning.  I could not find my replacement rotary cutter blades so I had to go to Walmart and buy a new one - I am tired of trying to cut steak with a butter knife already!!  Okay.  I am not really cutting steak with a rotary cutter but that is what it feels like...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008 06:48:25 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2008 10:49:33 AM »

I have gotten to the point where I want to keep going and keep making things, but don't really want to over do it. I have most everything finished, now I am just adding little things that I have been wanting to try, but never got around to it. I can't wait to see what Kaymadben thinks of the things I have made for her and her family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eukarya
Freelance Artist and Maker of Crafty Things

Crazy loves me!

« Reply #292 on: July 17, 2008 03:32:56 PM »

Checking in!  I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I have been a bit ill.  I'm working on my stuff now and hope to send some lovely gifts for dragonflyducky to give to her children.  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinkrbella2005
Wow sarcasm, that's original.

Not all who wander are lost. - Tolkien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: July 17, 2008 03:48:55 PM »

I still working on my stuff for BioformCallie. I have a few things done. Hopefully I will be able to work on stuff more this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Well behaved women rarely make history- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~

http://facebook.com/littlebitofjessjewelry

http://www.wists.com/tinkrbella
dragonflyducky
easily distracted

ooooooooh!

« Reply #294 on: July 17, 2008 07:03:23 PM »

Grin woo hoo! I'm so psyched to see what you make! I'm working on your stuff too...am in the middle of two weeks of family and friend invasion...everyone has decided to come stay with us around the same few weeks this year!
I hope you are feeling better now eukarya.

Checking in!  I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I have been a bit ill.  I'm working on my stuff now and hope to send some lovely gifts for dragonflyducky to give to her children.  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: July 22, 2008 01:59:34 PM »

Soooo... sendouts are in like a week roughly - egads!  I need to get on top of things!! 
I have finished 5 points so far and do have plans for up to 7 more points - I am so flexible.  I better check with jennybear to see how the points are looking on her end!  I tell you what I could easily craft up another 10 points - maybe even 12 if need be - there are just too many things that I would like to make - and this Saturday is my sewing group so I should really get the crafting mojo going... I am going to cut some fabric tomorrow after I get back from skate camp and hopefully get to some sewing as well.  I am so torn on the next project.  I could go one of two ways with it - and I keep flip flopping - modern art wall quilt....robot wall hanging....modern art wall quilt....robot wall hanging... both (in my head) are really cool so it is sooo hard to decide!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
serendipity_sarah
« Reply #296 on: July 22, 2008 02:22:30 PM »

Soooo... sendouts are in like a week roughly - egads! 

That's right ladies!  The deadline is coming up soon!  ...July 31st...  If you have not pm'd me that you have sent, I need a progress update from you.  Especially if you have not posted in awhile!  Please post a quick reply with your expected sending date in this thread by this Thursday 07/24.  We've had a somewhat lengthy crafting time, so I don't expect any late senders.

Please be sure to pm both me and your partner with your DC# or customs#.

Thanks! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: July 22, 2008 02:27:30 PM »

I will be sending on time that is for sure I just need to make up my mind on what project I am going to do.. but I will be sending on time definitely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
SpottedFrog
« Reply #298 on: July 22, 2008 03:33:32 PM »

I've sent. I've recieved. I am happy and inspired to start my "stuff I'm making for people for Christmas this year" list Cheesy

Thanks for organizing this! I really enjoyed it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JennyBear
« Reply #299 on: July 22, 2008 07:13:38 PM »

I'm planning on finishing up by the end of this weekend. I'm taking off to Boston to attend a conference for work so unless i need to finish up something on the plane, that's pretty much my deadline.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes ninjas hide in here.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wonder Woman by Charlene Lanzel
Edie Superstar by Charlene Lanzel
Fresh Fish by Charlene Lanzel
Duende by Charlene Lanzel
An Interview with Stan Sakai
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...