A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 9: Midsummer Masquerade Gallery!  (Read 47257 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #600 on: August 18, 2008 09:27:41 AM »

Just cause I needed something to cheer me up a little (and since the BF and I haven't been able to go out lately) I decided to "dress-up" and took action pics of the jewelry, tshirt and the awesome apron made for me by Mirchita!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
mirchita

somewhere over the rainbow....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #601 on: August 18, 2008 09:56:04 AM »

YAY!!  so damn cute!  Grin
I hope you and your BF could have a good and fun time alone soon, I know how is to be all day talking only with a guy that doesnt even talk yet!!   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #602 on: August 18, 2008 11:57:15 AM »

How adorable NerdyCrochetGal! Hehe. I can almost picture you dancing about in that apron ;P

It looks like I'll be needing an angel as Pinky will be out for the next months. It feels strange. It's so far away from my mind this swap, as I send out a long time ago, and yet there is no closure yet.

I've already started on the next IYP though Cheesy and omg I'm having fun - again ^^ it's always good with my crackster...erm...craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
Knit_core
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I put the RAGE in beverage.

Too lazy to be evil

« Reply #603 on: August 21, 2008 01:34:24 AM »

Awe man!  I'm sad I missed such a great swap, but I've been a bad craftster.  I haven't really been on here in about a year.  I'm going to change all that, though, because I miss all you crazy people!  Also, I just posted some pictures in the IYP7 gallery of the angel package Sarahswingset sent me all those months ago (I'm so sorry Sarah that I didn't do my part to let the world see how great a craftster you are!!!)  So you'd better go check it out, especially if you like Harry Potter and/or sock monkeys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."  Douglas Adams

Debbies only get respect in the knitting world.  How unfair is that?

Because Poe wrote on both of them.

Anyone up for a Jasper Fforde swap?
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #604 on: August 21, 2008 01:52:49 AM »

Awe man!  I'm sad I missed such a great swap, but I've been a bad craftster.  I haven't really been on here in about a year.  I'm going to change all that, though, because I miss all you crazy people!

Well .. you could always just join the next round. It's in Sep-Oct, so if you have time... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #605 on: August 23, 2008 04:20:20 PM »

Heey everybody, I just wanted to say that Pinky is home and well enough to get a little of her crackster^^

I don't know about an angel yet, but I'll let it be up to her Smiley I'll be patient if she wants to do it. Phew! It's just nice to hear from her^^

Copy from Favorite swap thread:
Hello you guys! First of all thanks SOOOOO much for all your kind words, prayers, and just plain old caring ways. You guys rock, and I have never felt more love from an online community. I've made it out of another surgery, and I'm starting to come around! I'm a beast baby! No sicko virus or lung condition can keep me down! Thanks to everyone who's asked about my mom. She completed her masectomy and she's recovering slowly, but surely. I've received about four different packages, and the boy is in the process of taking pictures and I'll walk him through posting them. The items were so lovely, and thanks to my partners who sent to me even though I was being held hostage at the hospital. Please let me know if there are any of my partners who didn't get an angel, or if there's anything else that I need to start catching up on after my next surgery. (This should be reeeeallly fun Roll Eyes )  I haven't really been home that long, so I'll be sending more messages later. And again..thank you guys thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiis much. Love ya, Pinky Damone
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook page of TMP
Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #606 on: August 23, 2008 08:41:08 PM »

Thanks for sharing with us. I'm glad she is better. I can't imagine how traumatic to be having operations whilst your mom was also. yikes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

« Reply #607 on: August 24, 2008 08:34:01 AM »

I hope Pinky is going to be alright. Surgery has always freaked me out. I can't imagine having that many in a row. I hope she's going to be ok. I also think it's really wonderful of her to check in and make sure angels have been found. She's gotta be still recovering and is probably still feeling pretty lousy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
RockstarMom
Missing my crafting time

Shhhhh.... I'm using glue!

« Reply #608 on: August 24, 2008 04:25:58 PM »

Sorry for the lateness on posting pics from the swap I did with Rira. I start college in the morning (after being out of school for almost a decade!) and it's been crazy here.

Rira made me a spice rack that I had one similar to on my wists.
I finally made labels for some mason jars I had around the house and put a lot of my bulk stuff in them. I need more as I just found a bag of poppy seeds in the back of my cabinet!

Here it after hubster assembled it (it was too big to send assembled):

Here it is after I put my stuff on it (ignore the top of the jar that says 'happy birthday'- it's from when hubster was deployed Wink ):

She also sent me HP bottle cap magnets.

Here's what I sent her (since I haven't seen it posted in here).

Crocheted hot plates/pads... I think I was watching Hub play Zelda:Twilight Princess WAAAAAAY too much while I was sick. It started effecting my dreams and crafting! Grin

The apron I made her inspired by one on her wist, as modeled by Hub! (lol.... I can make that man do anything!)

And a couple extras I saw for her before the swap even started.

She did PM me that she loved them and actually used it the day she got it and got it messy before she could snap pics. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spring semester is kicking my butt.
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #609 on: August 24, 2008 05:26:08 PM »

oh my god.

i feel SO guilty! you're right. I do love it, and I remember telling RockstarMom I would wash it and take pics.. so I did.

and then wore it again..and now it has crazy flour on it from Waffle Sunday.. It's well loved!!! Pinkie Swear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Using Paint Poles for Backdrops
Rechargeable Battery Solutions
Using Printer Transparency Gels for Speedlights
Using Ball Bungee Cords Is Cheap and Handy
Optical Slave Flash For Any Camera
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...