A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 9: Midsummer Masquerade Gallery!  (Read 46428 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #500 on: August 01, 2008 12:58:54 PM »

Just had to say that I LOVE that fireman!!

(and I also love how it's "too rude" for photobucket, I mean, crochet, that's offensive! heh)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hannahkarina
« Reply #501 on: August 01, 2008 01:18:11 PM »

I just received from the awesome amyracinrose and I am SO HAPPY with how this swap turned out. She made the most wonderful things and I can't wait to put them to good use. :]

First, here's what everything looked like all wrapped up.

So pretty and pink!

First I opened up this gorgeous apron. I love aprons, and I love baking, so this is going to be worn around many a pie!

Next was this super pretty tea towel that I don't even think I'll be able to use since it's so lovely! I might just have to hang it up.

I love the dot pattern, it's very mod but then the flowers are super girly and intricate.

Finally I opened this! It's an embroidered Russian nesting doll in a frame!

That made me squeal so much. So much detail and she's so cute. I love it. I can't wait to put this on my dresser!

She also sent me this awesome card with a vintage button that I will probably put on a cute little purse. I love it!

Amyracinrose, you are so inspiring! You make me want to take up embroidery even more.

Thanks so much for everything, I love it! :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #502 on: August 01, 2008 01:25:21 PM »

What a cute and girly package. I love the little nesting doll picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

« Reply #503 on: August 01, 2008 02:52:08 PM »

Everything is so pretty, I love the tea towel. I also love how everything color coordinated when it was wrapped up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #504 on: August 01, 2008 03:47:59 PM »

I love the apron! I have a weird obsession lately with 50s inspired styles and pretty aprons are a big part of it! I also love vintage buttons! Very nice stitching on the towel and nesting doll also!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008 03:48:18 PM by Gomerriffic » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #505 on: August 01, 2008 03:51:01 PM »

the apron is beautiful. it's so nice that i thought it was a dress at first Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitch and stones
« Reply #506 on: August 01, 2008 06:08:50 PM »

I love that apron and the tea towel. Makes me wish for the Leave It To Beaver days. And also, I love that photobucket censored all his wonderful fireman-ness Smiley Corchet is so offensive, huh?  Roll Eyes

I finally got off my butt and took some photos, and after reading through all your posts, I feel so little. I'm not married, I don't have kids, and even though I'm earning an Acting degree, I definitely have never been to art school. I best get working on that.

In the mean time, here's the awesome package I received from SevsOnlyGirl:

First, this goofy sleeping mask that I saw at Michael's and thought I should have it. But Sevs seemed to have read my mind!

The mask was included in this HUGE box of beauty things. It smelled wonderful when I opened it.

As you can see, the box was simply chock FULL of cool stuff. There were a ton of soaps, in coffee, peppermint, comfrey, alfalfa and my favorite, green apple, a lemon lotion bar, and four awesome lip balms in chocolate, peppermint, milk/honey/oatmeal and my favorite orange smoothie! YUM. And lest we not forget the awesome crochet scrubbie. My first craft ever was crochet, so I have a fondness.

A sweet gun painting I'm going to have to find a place for Smiley

Some summery fabric that she said I would find something for. I'm still thinking!

Cookie cutters! This one puzzled me a bit, but then I figured she meant for it to be a Christmas in July thing and it made me smile. As soon as I'm done with this post, I'm making some Christmas cookies to cheer the best friend up. He wrecked his car today and I think he's going to need some cookies Sad

An awesome tote bag. I adore tote bags!

A closer look at the fabric. Frogs Smiley

These are definitely one of my favorite parts of the whole package! HP Pjs! This is the sign that hangs outside the Leaky Cauldron, and even though the counter is covering it, the shorts have the same bar design on them.

I love penguins, and Sevs obviously picked up on that. I love this shirt and I can't wait to wear it out. Can you believe she did all this painting without a stencil? Amazing.

I approve.

YAY! The cutest little penguin candy dispenser. My best friend helped with the whole eating of candy part  Roll Eyes Oh, and the wings totally flap. Be jealous.

She also sent some chocolates, but being in AZ, the definitely melted before getting all the way here Sad

THANK YOU SO MUCH SEVSONLYGIRL. You had absolutely no reason to worry about not sending enough great and amazing things. I love it all.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

« Reply #507 on: August 01, 2008 07:00:31 PM »

Woah. That is an amazing package! I particularly love the bath and body supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

« Reply #508 on: August 01, 2008 07:10:37 PM »

Stitchandstones that is such an awesome package!!!! I love everything. I wish there was some way to smell the soap through the internet I love handmade soaps!!! I also love the painting reminds me of this thing that I really want to make the LOVE GUN!!

Btw, stitchandstones I want to send you a *BIG HUG* don't feel little, you craft amazing stuff!!! (I am not a huge HP fan and I wanted some of the stuff you sent your partner!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
stitch and stones
« Reply #509 on: August 01, 2008 07:23:38 PM »

Aw, NerdyCrochetGal, thanks for that. It's just weird hearing about all of those things and I'm not even 20 yet. soon though. At least I'm mature for my age  Roll Eyes

And the soaps do smell amazing. I don't want to use them yet just because of that. And as punishment for taking so long to take pictures, I haven't worn the shirt or PJs yet. Now I can! Yippee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 3/5
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 7/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 6/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 5/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 4/29
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...