A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 9: Midsummer Masquerade Gallery!  (Read 46350 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mirchita

somewhere over the rainbow....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #490 on: August 01, 2008 12:53:48 AM »

LOL! It was just a subway (eat fresh) and a walk with the kids, but he promised he will get me tomorrow night to dance!!!! I am excited  Grin but I promised, and really cant wait you to see it... so here we go, many pictures I know, but I cant even think when I was shooting, so much excitement, I hope it doesnt bother you...
in your marks (wist button), ready, GO!

beautifull fabric, it feels so soft and it is my favorite color (she didnt know it!) lips pincushion (my avatar lips Wink) precious pictures of her family and her place ( I really liked those) delicious passion fruit smelling candles and the all spanish letter that I loved

needles book, I needed, I dont know how she knew  Grin backwards has XO kisses and hugs because we always send them each other XOXO (aaaww true swap love  Roll Eyes)

crocheted strawberry I asked for, I planned to make a blouse out of it, isnt it pretty?

CHOCOLATES!!! do I must say anymore??  Grin

Yankees cap (cap?) for my lovely dad, He was so happy with it, and send a lot of thankyous NerdyCrochetGal... and I love you for it  Kiss

WOOOOWWW I asked for a crocheted bag for my sex toys, and look at this !!! isnt she talented? I love it!!

it has a zipper, and the boobs are little bags  Grin great for tinys like condoms or so

PAAASSTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mexican football themed !!! my husband loved them! and he didnt even look them on  me Grin (yes, they are modeled for my boob-bag

DOROTHY PASTIES!!!! I am driving crazy for them, I love them soooo much, I will go tomorrow morning to buy some fabric and make a little Dorothy costume to match, I am so excited that maybe cant sleep  Grin can you imagine it with biiiig Rubi heels???  Shocked

more OZ themed pasties  Grin Grin Grin Grin The wizard of Oz means a lot to me, I didnt tell it to NerdyCrochetGal, but se figured it somehow and spoiled me with it, I must make some tin man costume too, and I am thinking in a heart temporary tatoo with it  Wink somebody will have so much fun in here  Grin

the most gorgeous bag I've ever seen, seriously, I would cry, hit and bite for it, but I will not, because is already mine  Grin
I just cant explain how I feel when I see it, I really really really love it! I dont even want to touch it, I think I can ruin it  Grin
you can see some details in this links, it is just amazing
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/mirchita/DSC00088.jpg
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/mirchita/DSC00087.jpg
there are represented the most emblematic things of the story, I specially love the little heart in the tin man chest and the tiny house flying in the tornado, and you cant really see it, but the yellow glitters deliciously  Roll Eyes

and least, I will introduce to you the most sexy guy you have ever seen... dont get so excited, he is mine!

the handsome firefighter! WOOOWWW isnt he gorgeous??? I am in love with him, we are planning to escape to Ney York together, but nobody knows, so keep the secret  Lips sealed

He absolutly deserves a post for himself, but I can let you see him in two more pics  Wink

can you see his ABs? they are my delirium, and yes, he has my name tatooed in a heart in his arm, I almost died when I discovered it (beautifully embroider by the way)

WOOW he is a streaper too!!! if you want to see what is behind his cap (how do you name that?) you must click in the next links

sexy butt! http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/mirchita/DSC00063.jpg
with boots! sexy! http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/mirchita/DSC00069-1.jpg
naked!! http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/mirchita/DSC00071-1.jpg

I loved everything, and will treasure all forever... well the chocolates will not last that much
by the way, the camera battery died before I took the pic of the bubble gum, there was two packs of orbit gum, delicious  Smiley

and just as bonus, a crazy pic of my dad wearing his new cap (cap?)
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/mirchita/DSC00076.jpg
oh yes, it is a light bulb LOL
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008 01:00:20 AM by mirchita » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: August 01, 2008 02:05:06 AM »

what's a beermat? is it like a coaster?
Yep, exactly like one. In England we call these type of things beermats because they're found in pubs advertising, and underneath pints of beer Cheesy

Racky, that is definitely WPWD! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 01, 2008 02:11:42 AM »

Fantastic Dorothy bag and totally hot fireman.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NerdyCrochetGal
Nerdy Weirdo with Yarn Skills

I am not ignoring you... I am counting stitches...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #493 on: August 01, 2008 05:37:08 AM »

Cheesy I had so much fun making stuff for you and shopping for you too!!! I am so glad the fabric ended up being a good color, cause I thought it was pretty and soft and since you can actually sew you can make something pretty from it!

The fireman was soooo much fun!!! Although I got VERY weird looks from my boyfriend for making him uhm *cough* anatomically correct, ahem.. He thought I was weird for it, I thought it would be hilarious. Couldn't make a fireman without boy parts. I tried to think of something clever to name him but nothing ever came to mind, ha ha ha.  (btw, I wrote out the pattern for the fireman would anyone be interested if so I will post him on the crochet board!)

I am glad you enjoyed the adult items! It was really fun making them I have NEVER made anything like that before. The bag got me even more weird looks from the boyfriend, but I have seen all the crocheted boobies and I have been wanting to try them forever!

Now I am going to start stalking my post man and hope my package arrives soon.. I am soo anxious... I keep staring at the teaser trying to figure out what the items are.. WOW, sorry for the insanely long post!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOOKER PRIDE!!!
AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #494 on: August 01, 2008 06:35:16 AM »

What a wonderful package! So glad it finally made it to its' destination. That Dorthy bag is beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #495 on: August 01, 2008 07:25:19 AM »

Yep, exactly like one. In England we call these type of things beermats because they're found in pubs advertising, and underneath pints of beer Cheesy

"beermat" makes more sense anyway. sort of like how what we call "bathrooms" or "restrooms" you call "toilets" which is SO much more accurate. Cheesy

Mirchita- that's an awesome package Smiley I wish photobucket wasn't so stupid and would let us see some more pics - funny enough boobs aren't OK but the little fireman's ... *ahem* ... is OK? probably they just haven't caught it yet.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008 07:29:42 AM by mcbenno » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckster
Never met a needle I couldn't work with

Coffee and yarn are my two best friends.

« Reply #496 on: August 01, 2008 08:04:18 AM »

Rackycoo-your package was awesome!!  I am jealous!  I've always wanted to be able to make super sweet collages like that.  But, alas I cannot.   Sad  Maybe one day....I definitely need stuff like that to decorate my house!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FUN FUR IS MUPPET MURDER!!! 
Wist: http://wists.com/br549xt93
Ravelry: rebecky
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: August 01, 2008 08:26:08 AM »

Rackycoo-your package was awesome!!  I am jealous!  I've always wanted to be able to make super sweet collages like that.  But, alas I cannot.   Sad  Maybe one day....I definitely need stuff like that to decorate my house!

Aw, thanks, beckster!

Whenever I do a collage, I get out every single thing I think may look good on it. Then I just move stuff around for hours (or even days sometimes) until I feel good about gluing it down. It helps a lot to place stuff and then walk away from it for a while and then come back to it and look with a fresh eye. If you do it enough, you'll end up with something you love. I think it's sort of the same concept as the monkeys with the typewriters eventually pounding out Shakespeare.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like it? Check out my newly re-opened Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
mirchita

somewhere over the rainbow....

« Reply #498 on: August 01, 2008 09:33:56 AM »

Im sorry I have been distracted of the gallery lately, I was so worried about the package from NerdyCrochetGal, and didnt say how much your crafts liked me, it have been an awesome gallery Smiley

I love the bird brooch, the artist pendant, and all the awesome package from rackycoo
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

« Reply #499 on: August 01, 2008 09:56:17 AM »

They're called "beermats" in the US, too!  At least around brewpubs and micro brewers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Thai Sweet Rice with Mango
Wonton Shrimp That Is As Easy To Make As It Is Delicious
Make Pho Using Ramen Noodles
Singapore Kitchen: How to Make Fish Head Curry
How to Make Sriracha Sauce
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...