A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,683
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 9: Midsummer Masquerade Gallery!  (Read 46548 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: July 19, 2008 10:46:54 AM »

Wow! There's some amazing things being received. I love the skirt, it's so beautiful and looks like it will be twirly Grin

The dragon looks really quite adorable stretched out on the bed. Like butter wouldn't melt! But if a pitchfork was needed he must be a handful! Cheesy

And oneredboot, wow!! I am now simultaneously eagerly anticipating and worrying my package measures up! I love the colours of the tam and armwarmers and the fabrics in the bag. They're so beautiful and well put together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: July 19, 2008 10:59:20 AM »

That bag is completely fantastic!! I love that patchwork!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

« Reply #262 on: July 19, 2008 11:02:53 AM »

That is a cute bag!

And a stand mixer cozy?  Brilliant!  Why didn't I think of that?  I could use one for my blender, too.  Hmmmmm.

In other news, I received a second package from mimiw today!  Well, actually I received it yesterday, but it was stuck between two catalogs so I didn't see it until this morning when I attacked yesterday's mail.  YEY!  Pics to follow shortly!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008 02:29:52 PM by TheMistressT - Reason: proof read, THEN save... sigh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #263 on: July 19, 2008 01:07:35 PM »

I love that bag oneredboot!  Patchwork = love  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #264 on: July 19, 2008 04:55:52 PM »

Wow, everything in this gallery is fantastic!! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to keep up with it so now that I have some time I went back and looked at all the pictures and I'm completely blown away. All the yarn, knitted stuff, crocheted stuff, everything is wonderful. You guys are a talented bunch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

« Reply #265 on: July 19, 2008 05:43:57 PM »

The item that didn't make it in mimiw's first package to me came yesterday and it is a needlebook!  I've been totally needing one of these and just too lazy to put one together which turns out to be a good thing, because mine would not have been nearly as nice!  Laziness prevails!

The front with it's cute swirly stitches and star treatment:

The inside front cover with the first page, including some needles (there are lots more needles in there, too):

The inside back cover with handy pocket for scissors and such.  For now I'm keeping the cute handmade card she included with the package in there, because I don't yet have embroidery scissors (hear that, Santa?):

The Back cover with more swirlies and star treatment:

It goes very nicely with the thread catcher that she made me that I got to use today while whipping up these (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=258177.0).  I caught threads like a rock star, baby!  The, uh, thread catching-type, ummm, rock stars.  Yeah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #266 on: July 19, 2008 05:50:51 PM »

I received from Ghilie today. I squealed as I pulled things out of the box. I've tried to take pictures and every one of them is CRAP! I guess I'm having an ugly day. And everything is blurry or catching the light wrong. I'll try again and post them in this post.
ETA Pictures:

A beautiful retro cherries apron:

It has extra long ties which is perfect for my big prego belly!

I asked for a cherries necklace and got one. It's so cute! My Madonna bust is modeling it here for me because it show up better on her in the picture.

A crocheted cloche in my favorite color! I love how Ghilie threaded a velvet ribbon through it and made two pins, one a bow, and the other a rose for switching out! I'll look so cute wearing it on those two weeks of winter we get here!

The next ones are a bonus. I wasn't expecting them!
DH models this one for me. Doesn't he look like a fisherman? LOL!

Some pretty yarn. I especially love the turquoise one. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I'm dreaming!

Thank you Ghille! I'm pleased with everything!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008 06:17:28 PM by craftewoman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #267 on: July 19, 2008 07:01:59 PM »

The item that didn't make it in mimiw's first package to me came yesterday and it is a needlebook!

Wow, that made it across the country pretty quickly!

And by the way, the cute card was made by the super talented phizzychick  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: July 19, 2008 07:49:09 PM »

Alright, I am FINALLY posting photos of the amazingly sweet and gorgeous baby photo album/scrapbook that mcbenno made for me.  I did not photograph every page, as there are lots of them.  Also, these photos don't look so great since they are hard to photograph in a fluorescent-lit room with the flash on.  Smiley

But I promise it is so sweet and adorable.  She made it for me to chronicle my daughter's first year (she's now 18 months!). 

She's also my daughter's aunt and my best friend, so she was able to personalize it for me.  Smiley

I almost cried while looking at it.

Thanks so much, mcbenno!  You're the best.  Smiley  I loooooooove it.  But you already knew that.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitch and stones
« Reply #269 on: July 19, 2008 08:16:03 PM »

Holy cow! Everyone is getting such awesome stuff. I can't wait for my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Avoid Bad Hair Extensions
Why Wearing Tight Ponytails Is Harmful to Your Hair
How to Wear a Drag Queen Wig
How to Maintain a Wig
How to Wear a Wig
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...