A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
479 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: JIMMY BUFFETT!!!!  (Read 2770 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stargardener
« on: June 05, 2008 04:38:58 PM »

Grin

post it all here!  get ready to be jealous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stargardener
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008 02:12:50 PM »

I got my stuff!!!!!!  yeah!  I love everything and am chewing a piece of Juicy Fruit right now!!!

So we were gone at my in-laws over the weekend and came home on a rainy sunday and I went to bed about as soon as my little girl did!  I had a great time...Gramma's are great babysitters!  Monday(today, look at me gettin' pics up this fast!)  I get home from my boot camp class (pray for me!!)  and look in the garden & there is this brightly colored box!  COVERED in Rolley-Polley bugs!!! 
With the word Fragile all over it!

Well it stormed all night!  CRAZY wind!  I can't believe it, nothing was broken and it wasn't that wet inside of the box!
Here is the family enjoying the gifts!

yes that is a tatoo on my foot & HELL YES IT HURT!

SUPER FUN beer coozies that fit all different types of containers!!!!  Even my Hubby liked em!

Thanks I love everything!!! 
I can't wait to see more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008 05:44:39 PM »

you are welcome! I had fun making that hat, hope you enjoy it Smiley
thanks for swapping with me  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008 07:08:44 PM »

And since hubby was home all day I thought he had checked the mail, but I was wrong! look what was in my mail box!!!!

a cute onesie for my little parakeet to be:

quite possibly the world's cutest burp cloths:

drink umbrellas, and recipes for non-alcoholic drinks that sound delightful! and some pirate tattoos!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KarenLouiseM
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008 07:16:54 PM »

I thought I was gonna be the first one to post - but you guys were even faster.  Cookie Maker sent her package priority - so it made it across the country really fast.

Here's my haul:

And here is another view with the cute "ice" things all spread out (love the flamingos - I have flamingo wallpaper in my kitchen):

The fabric bucket things are SO cute - the fabric is gorgeous and just the perfect tropical JB complement. I am feeling a little dim in that I'm sure there is a reason for that strap on the side of the bucket - but I can't figure it out.  But, in any case, they are still very cute.  Edited to add - aha the explanation is, they are just cute little handles (like if they are on a shelf and I want to pull them out).  It's always so simple when someone explains it Grin

Here are close up pics of the buckets all stacked inside of each other and showing the fab glasses with the wonderful painted bottoms.  Love them!

Edited to add:  I forgot to say that the lovely colorful bits in the bucket are all fabric.  Instead of the boring packing peanuts in plastic bags that she's getting from me, she cushioned everything with beautiful fabric  Grin
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008 05:41:10 AM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008 07:16:07 AM »

awesome fabrics!!  I love the glasses, too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008 07:43:24 AM »

great start to this gallery.  the fabric buckets are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008 03:28:30 PM »

Yay! I got my package-it was actually there yesterday, and DH didn't check the mail-he thought I did and vice versa. Duh!
Janelleleigh made a very fun swap package for me. I'm going to let her post pics if she has them-if not, I'll put stuff on the scanner asap.
Thanks, partner! I love my Jimmy Buffet goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
cookiemaker
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008 01:47:25 PM »

Ya'll better get prepared to wish you were me... cause, oh my GOD, KarenLouiseM!! I get home from work and there's this humongous box on my porch! I couldn't believe it was for this swap!

She spoiled the hell out of me, ya'll. Stuff kept coming out of the box left and right. I feel like I need to send you a boatload more! Here's everything together:

Purse #1. The crystaled margarita=awesome!

Cups, wine glass charms, and a Virgin Jimmy candle! This is so cute, if I can wrangle my fiance's pro camera away I'll take a good close pic!

A sign for my kitchen and... a record clock!! And it's already set to eastern time, aw!

One of KarenLouiseM's amazing record purses! I was secretly hoping I would get one and I did!

Two luau plates, drink umbrellas, and lime-cube trays! Aren't these adorable? I bet they'd taste extra good in margaritas on the rocks, yes?

Shell necklaces, some charm bracelets, and the most amazing, and long charm necklace evarrrr! I tried to take a good close up ,but alas, when I get the good camera again, expect closeups.

Record notebooks!! That match the purse!! And a magnet, and a window cling that says, "I am the woman to blame" !

I especially LOVE the windchime, it's so detailed! It's better than a dollhouse, it's a bar!!  This is beyond words, ya'll. It's just so pretty, and it definitely will NOT go outside! It's so beautiful that I am going to go to the hardware store tonight to get a hook and chain to hang it from the ceiling inside!

See the shark on the side? I love that part! And the fire extinguisher! Ahhh I keep looking at it, even as I'm trying to type!

Seriously though, this is just way over and beyond, I am so speechless and amazed. Thank you, gracias, and merci beaucoup!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008 03:02:00 PM »

This totally blows me away. The bar is nothing short of amazing! Wow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Chic Curly Updo
How to Style a Festive Bow Hairdo
How to Do a Vintage Beehive Hair Style
Attention Blondes: Get the New Ombre Hair That Everyone Wants
How to Get a Braided Crown with Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...