A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,170
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Usernames: Talk about Crafty!  (Read 85388 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KillerLollipop
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2004 01:29:20 PM »

hey everyone!
I'm new here, as this is my first post, and i guess i'll explain how i created my username. killer lollipop is actually the name of my future band (i have yet to recruit members lol  Embarrassed). i was trying to think up a really cool band name during study hall last year, and everyhting i came up with was really corny or already taken. i happened to be eating a lollipop during this time, and finally the idea just hit me. thus, killer lollipop, the band (or un-band) was born. Cheesy

The Killer Lollipop Herself...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pelicanofdoom

someday we'll rock n roll together, baby.

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2004 02:13:06 PM »

hahaha, killer~lollipop...my fictional band name is the felt hearts...like, you know, hearts cut out of felt. it looks weird in print, but i like the way it sounds.

rock on
 eva
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Christie

"Smell the flowers while you can." U2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2004 05:12:14 PM »

Ok - mines obvious - bonogroupie - I have been in love with Bono and U2 for over 20 yrs.  I've been a fan ever since they first appeared on the music scene.  Although now, it's kinda like the "young" Elvis and the "old" Elvis - I still admire and respect Bono the way he is now - mature, more settled,  etc. - but I MUCH prefer the "young", idealistic Bono who had the whole world in front of him and let everyone know it.   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.chiquitasbonitas.com
Cool, Chic, Crochet Fashion
sewstrange
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2004 08:45:46 PM »

My user name is a play on words.... Sew strange... so strange. I love to sew and people often tell me how strange I am. So it fits perfectly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tarynhipp
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2004 01:48:14 PM »

i'm new, my username is my real name. not so crafty, eh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ilovepinksparklies

It's not my fault I have a blonde personality!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2004 05:41:01 PM »

My name came from a random comment I made to a friend just before I registered to craftster. I was talkin to him on msn and he asked what I was wearing (btw I dont mean in a dodgy way!lol) an I sed "black tshirt with pink sparklies" (i like words that end in -ies) and then I sed to him"I love pink sparklies". also he finds my fascination with anything pink (esp. clothes) highly amusing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ysolda
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2004 02:21:17 AM »

my user name is my real name creative, huh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knitting patterns and all sorts of  crafty adventures: http://ysolda.me.uk
dyabolica

Gaze into my eyes and submit to my puppy dominion!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2004 08:18:12 AM »

I was a hardcore punk all thru highschool in the 80's and put my mom thru hell, she use to introduce me to her friends as her demon spawn, the diabolical one. I had a 4 yr phase where I wouldn't answer to my christian name and decided I was to be called red only, in a fit of rage she screamed at me I shoulda named your ass dyabolica lmfao. On a totally unrelated note my kids are perfect angels, straight a's no trouble hehe, so that old wives tale about being nice to your mom or your kids will be bad saying isn't true! My kids say when your mom has piercings and tattoos and goes to cradle of filth concerts, it just takes all the fun out of rebelling lmfao.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P Jon 7.15.07 I will never get over losing you!
End the war in Iraq, we have lost enough our
Fathers, Mothers, Sons and Daughters! I won't be on Craftster for a while, I am just not feeling creative.
SassetteOPants

Equal parts sugar and salt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2004 12:06:25 PM »

Sassette O'Pants was my stage name when I worked at the Lusty Lady.  Sassette was the little red-haired Smurf (late in the show, when it really sucked), and O'Pants is just my own silliness.  I wanted something goofy, instead of overtly sexy, and at the time, the Smurfs were not retro-cool at all--they were just dorky.  I haven't worked at the LL for some time, but the nickname has stuck.  Thank god it's one of my cuter names--I also went by Vellocet and Tourette McTrollop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...so believe when I say Im no better than you, except when I craft so I guess it aint true.

Insinuendos.etsy.com
SheezCraftee

I will change my mind on something petty as a whim

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2004 01:19:53 AM »

OK, well, I thought I was being creative, but apparently I wasn't.  I love crafts and I love music, etc.  Especially the Beastie Boys.  So, I took my name from a song of their's:  She's Crafty, and took my lil saying under our lil pics from their song. I wanted to spell my name differently, but to my utter amazement...  A couple of months after I joined here I realized someone else had the same name and spelled it the right way. OOOOOPS!!!!  Sorry!!!  I didn't mean for you to think that I took it purposefully, cuz I didn't!!  I been thinking about changing my name, but I don't know if we can do that here.  If someone knows if we can please PM me.  And I will let you know of the change.  I will simply change my name to Dead Wench unless someone has that too!! Wink  lmao
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pick Up This Purse Essential on Your Next Grocery Trip
The Best Beauty Products for Summer Chosen by Essence
High School-Appropriate Makeup Tutorial
The Look: A Fresh Faced Modern Bride
How a Foam Roller Can Give You a Facelift in 50 Seconds
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...