A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
451 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Usernames: Talk about Crafty!  (Read 86627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PixieSkull
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Glittery Macabre

Nat 20! Woot!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2004 12:48:55 PM »

PixieSkull is one of those random happening names. I was origionally PixieRae StarTrash because that explained my dual-personality Gemini nature in that I can be flippant and outgoing one minute then broody and pessimistic the next, but that was way too long.

PixieSkull to me means that I am shining and radiant and small like a fairy, but I do have the tendency to be gloomy. I picture a tiny glittering skull to mean that there's always a positive to a negative. That thought keeps me alive and active Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*My Etsy Shop*~
I'm a level 9 rouge, b***h!
I do personal swaps!
sasto
I am too a queen--my pantyhose say so!

God save the queen-sized!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 25, 2004 01:13:00 PM »

Sasto is an acronym

Some
Are
Sicker
Than
Others
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004 01:17:08 PM by sasto » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's all true.
(Except of course, for the lies.)
scrappygirl085
« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2004 03:54:19 PM »

scrappygirl085 --  scrappy for my LOVE of scrapbooking, and for my thrifty creativity (I save every scrap of paper, fabric, ribbon, etc... to use later) and 085 -- well, I'm just old!  haha!   No, that's the year I graduated (okay, I AM old).....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gaudiknight
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2004 03:58:30 PM »

mine is rather obscure and complicated.  Gaudi is one of my favorite architects.  I really like history and fantasy stuff, and therefore knights in shining armor, etc.  Dorothy Sayers, one of my favorite authors, wrote a book called Gaudy Night.  Stick them all together, and you get  gaudiknight. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ithinktomuch
Slightly Insane

Yarn is my drug of choice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2004 07:51:58 PM »

I picked my name b/c it's incredibly true! I think way to much! Grin For example last saturday i was telling my mom how it doesn't make sense that they say cake melts in your mouth if it doesn't actually melt... Huh
And when you drink soda you're drinking black bubbling stuff... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's be free to be you and me, free to crochet and knit, free to twirl hooks and click needles" -Debbie Stoller
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2004 09:55:36 PM »

Hawaii- its where i live
Love- I have lots of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
heiress
« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2004 08:29:45 AM »

heiress

My band is The Heirs. There are two of us. I am the female, therefore, I am the heiress.

oh, yeah -- AND I'M SUPER-RICH! just kidding. i am poor by many people's standards.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
girlfriday

I'm NOT a monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2004 08:58:37 AM »

From dictionary.com "Also, gal Friday. An efficient and faithful female assistant, as in I'll have my girl Friday get the papers together. The expression plays on man Friday, a name for a devoted male servant or assistant. The name Friday comes from Daniel Defoe's Robinson Crusoe, whose shipwrecked hero named the young native who became his faithful companion for the day of the week when he found him. In the mid-1900s Friday was applied to a male servant and then a women secretary or clerk who works for a man. The expression girl Friday gained currency through a motion picture starring Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell, His Girl Friday (1940). Today it tends to be considered condescending and, applied to a woman, sexist."

I like the idea that I am efficient and faithful. And I think of girl fridays as being pinup type secretaries. Well I definitely have the pinup going for me (people say I look like Bettey Paige) and I am always trying to "help" (but usually am just in the way). So it seemed perfect, and mod enough to be cool on a spiffy site like this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What is love? As far as I can tell, it is passion, admiration and respect. If you have two, you have enough. If you have all three, you don't have to die to go to heaven."
William Wharton
teri
« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2004 09:05:33 AM »

Well this is kinda cheesy but i have green eyes and my boyfriend calls me green-eyed-lady, ocean-lady, its from some song or something. anyways i kinda like it and its the closest thing i have to a nickname, no thats not true -- my name (teri) is technically a nick name, because my 'real name' is teresa, but nobody ever calls me that. anyways thats my story...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dyabolica

Gaze into my eyes and submit to my puppy dominion!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2004 09:51:24 AM »

My kids say when your mom has piercings and tattoos and goes to cradle of filth concerts, it just takes all the fun out of rebelling lmfao.

may my children say the same! hehehehehe...i love all that music...

funny tho, i was never that bad to my mother. she just hated my boyfriends...including the one i am still with. poor lady

Well after I moved to the ranch in Nv with my grandparents I learned to appreciate the fact that I was a rotten brat to my Moms lol, she still loves me though, she doesnt get me but she still loves me. My gran says she dropped me on my head by accident when I was 2 so that may explain some things lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P Jon 7.15.07 I will never get over losing you!
End the war in Iraq, we have lost enough our
Fathers, Mothers, Sons and Daughters! I won't be on Craftster for a while, I am just not feeling creative.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw - Cro Marmot - Happy Tree Friends
How to Draw a Bobo Hah
Portrait Retouching in Photoshop Camera Raw
How to Draw Bloo
Pushing the Limits of Wallpaper Art
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...