A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,113
Currently Running With Scissors:
735 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Usernames: Talk about Crafty!  (Read 87214 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

UkeBoy

Lets all be the lives of the parties!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #630 on: November 06, 2005 04:20:37 AM »

There we go...yet another avatar.  Disco balls are funky, but the uke playing hula dude is more my style  Smiley

-Sean  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Always dress for Paradise...you may have to board the ship today!"
AryanAngel88
« Reply #631 on: December 06, 2005 07:24:57 AM »

I just found this board but I thought I would put my two cents in, My name is AryanFairy88 because I am Aryan and I love fairys and the 88 well that's my own little secret Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poto_fan

No day But today

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 06, 2005 11:56:32 AM »

I just found this board but I thought I would put my two cents in, My name is AryanFairy88 because I am Aryan and I love fairys and the 88 well that's my own little secret Wink
but isnt your name AryanAngel88......or thats what my computer says.....or maybe I can't read...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The heart may freeze or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn
There is no future
There is no past
I live this moment as my last
There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today
jessaska
« Reply #633 on: December 07, 2005 12:06:35 AM »

nothing is a secret when youve got google....http://gbgm-umc.org/umw/anti-hate/symbolsofhate.html

88 is the symbol that represents 'Heil Hitler.'  H is the eighth letter in the alphabet, hence 'HH' or 88.

You should be proud of your beliefs! Don't hide your bigotry, let it shine!  What I am boggled by is firstly you seem to not even be aware of your actual username, secondly that you when you saw a thread whose topic is the discussion and explanation of  usernames you posted here with a 'teehee its a secret', and lastly, and I have always been mistified by this, when people hide what they are proud of (you cannot honestly be as proud as I am sure you think you are, if you tiptoe around it like this).

'scuse me for not being more tolerant and accepting but this is disgusting.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005 12:12:44 PM by jessaska » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mellie_05
« Reply #634 on: December 09, 2005 08:40:19 PM »

mine is a nickname one of my friends came up with (my real name is Melanie) and i graduated in june of 2005... so yeah.. i know, not very creative... but i like it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So what makes you happy.
Be with who makes you smile.
Laugh as much as you breathe.
Love as long as you live.
fcukluva
« Reply #635 on: December 17, 2005 11:11:47 AM »

Well mine is really old, and no one else seems to have it.
It's from when I was younger, and...[dare i say it]... had my little label obsessed faze. And I was about 12, so the subject of sex was quite Shocked I suppose, so it was appropriate to use.
Though it does get a lot of Internet pervs talking to me.. But I suppose I asked for it!
And it's just stuck ever since.. I've completely changed [to punk stylee now] it's kind of a mickey take of myself, as it's not appropriate anymore!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spiritfingerzz
« Reply #636 on: December 18, 2005 12:22:21 AM »

Well I am a cheerleader.. and I love the sarcasm of Bring It On so I figured there would be no other option except to quote the best part of the movie. If you haven't seen it and you like ridiculous teen movies I suggest watching it. Why? Because those are not spirit fingers. THESE are spirit fingers!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fcukluva
« Reply #637 on: December 18, 2005 09:24:04 AM »

Haha I love Bring It On! And that spirit fingers scene is class  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TalkAboutLush
« Reply #638 on: December 22, 2005 07:34:15 PM »

Mine came from this boy that I very very much <3...but shouldn't because he has broken my <3 quite a few times, as well as taped and hot glued it back together several times but that's another story...

Anyway...

Being a teenager I, of course, like a boy and the boy likes another girl and the girl likes another boy...talk about a love square....so I talk to this boy on the phone a lot and all he can talk about is how he loves this girl and she doesn't even notice him. Bad thing was, and still is, that she drinks a lot and this boy was straightedge. So whenever he would tell me another story about how this girl was upsetting him because she goes out and parties I would say 'talk about lush'. In conclusion, I've grown fond of the phrase because I have spent many sleepless nights on the phone comforting this boy that I love and saying it.

The End.

Oh, P.S. For those of you who don't know, lush =  person who drinks liquor in excessive amounts
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monoped
« Reply #639 on: December 22, 2005 08:15:39 PM »

Biped: Two footed creature.

Monoped: Me  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Perfect Office Makeup
Get Ready With Me: Fall Makeup Look
Essential Oils – Fab or Fad?
Taylor Swift VMAs Makeup Tutorial
DIY Half Moon Mani
Latest Blog Articles
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...