Swap name: Old School Nickelodeon
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jessica.Marie
Sign-up date range: June 3 to June 20
Date to send item by: July 19
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? at least 13, but since this is old school everyone will probably be older
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap for everyone who loves old school Nickelodeon. Every show counts from way back in the day [pinwheel] to fairly new old school [as told by ginger]. Some other old school shows could count if agreed upon with your partner [recess].
We will be crafting 1 large, 1 medium, and 2 smalls. The requirements can be changed a little if both partners are in agreement.
It is not a requirement, but i think it would be fun if everyone who is participating changed their avatar to an old school nickelodeon show!
A few things to remember:
-there will be check-ins every weekend
-make sure to pm the organizer when you send and receive
-you must get a dc number for your package, or the equivalent for international
-posting pictures in the gallery is a must, if you don't have access to a camera let your partner know
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you swear to post pictures of what you receive and publicly thank your partner?
What kind of crafts are you good at?
What kind of crafts would you be interested in receiving?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you smoke?
Do you mind receiving a package from a smoker or a smoke environment?
Do you have any animals?
List any relevant sizes your partner may need:
Any thing else you may want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
9. Fried Gold
11. craftycooky (first time swapper)
12. Cinnam0n_spider (first time swapper)
18. Molliemoo2883PARTNERS:Green= SentBlue= ReceivedPurple= Sent and ReceivedOrange= Sending late with communicationRed=PM Jessica.Marie (late sending, no communication)Teal=All done! (Feedback left)Group One [Report to Jessica.Marie]Cinnam0n_spider
*exchange in person*
yoyoa --- r0ckwithmemissmuffcake
blackbird5685 --- HollistercobabeMolliemoo2883
--- PurelectricityGroup Two [Report to Calasters]
Jenicat --- Laundrybunnycraftycooky
--- beanaboodesign *cinnam0n_spider*
Jessica.Marie --- Fried GoldGALLERYhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=258036.0