A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 308,232
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I miss Harry Potter Swap Gallery  (Read 53806 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

robokaz
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2008 12:35:03 PM »

I got my package!

First up we have a stuffed snitch

annnnnnd an awesome book box that says " A Hogwarts history of dragons"

and my favorite item issssssssssss a Holyhead Harpies shirt which is Ginny's favorite quidditch team. ( she's my favorite). I'm surprised you knew that was her favorite team Rira. You're awesome!

Front

back

THIS ROCKS   Logged
tasket.basket
Darn . . . It was my turn to bring the Bundt cake.

The internet is made of people.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2008 10:42:24 PM »

Ginny Weasley's favorite quidditch team Cheesy . . . that is very nice attention to detail!  How thoughtful.  Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2008 05:00:53 PM »

When you say the Big W, do you mean Walmart, because if you do, I have to go there, like, today and see if mine has that paper.  Shocked Those are so awesome looking!
Cheesy haha no, I'm in Australia and there's a department store called Big W. I think it's probably similar to Walmart though, so you may get lucky.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
Illusen
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2008 09:51:22 PM »

I received the notice in the mail for craftywillow's package on July 22nd (which just happened to be my birthday, so I woke up to happy times, hehe), but couldn't get around to picking it up until today.

I currently don't have a camera (but plan to borrow a friend's over the next few days), to show the awesomeness that is craftywillow. <3

She sent me a Gryffindor scarf (which, I have always wanted! Cheesy), that's just fantastic. I want to wear it every day, all year long!

Also in the package was a Gryffindor wall hanging sort of thing (I'm terrible at explaining stuff, so bear with me), and three beaded key-chain sorts of things, two of which dealt with my favoooooriiitteee characters, The Weasleys! Cheesy

Dejah, you made my day when I opened your package, and I can't wait to take pictures so that everyone else can see. Wink

<3!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosesanplacebos
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2008 10:34:49 AM »

Speaking of Gryfindor scarves..
My gorgeous scarf made by tasket.basket got me some weird looks when I wore it to the mall one morning [its where i work!] last week. Possibly because at 8am that morning it was already over 80 degrees. =D
I swear I needed it when I left my house though =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tasket.basket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2008 11:44:35 AM »

Possibly because at 8am that morning it was already over 80 degrees. =D

Yes, this is possibly why the strange looks, lol.  Wink  I am so so glad that you are wearing it!  Grin  (And I agree, sometimes the CA mornings are chilly, even in the summer.)

Illusen, your package sounds lovely!  I can't wait to see the pics of what craftywillow sent you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists
thatcoolkidmitch
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2008 01:11:20 AM »

wow! EVERYTHING in this thread is just....amazing. I can't wait till I can start swapping, looking at all yall's stuff gave me lots of ideas of things to make :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SidekickFancy
...and then there was Fancy...

Funny how it feels when there's nothing to say...

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2008 08:21:14 PM »

So I'm very sure that my partner has received her package, but she hasn't been online in about a week. I don't have pictures of what I made because my camera isn't working, but I can tell you, I guess.

I bought a black messenger back from Joann Fabrics and painted "Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have" on it, and cut out a little felt Hermione face with frizzy yarn hair and glued/sewed that on. I also painted a teaspoon in Gryffindor colors and clipped it onto the side Tongue

I painted her a little treasure chest in yellow and maroon and filled it with different colored plastic jewels and the shrinky-dink time turner I made. I cut out the three little parts and punched holes in them so I could connect them so it would sort of spin like the real one.

I made her a little felt bag with wings on it and put a little dragon I got from a toy store in it.

Painted a journal and glued a little thin wooden castle onto the front.

Stuck a few stickers in there.

And I also made her a wand. I formed the handle out of Sculpey and painted it green.

I think that was everything. I hope she posts again, I'd like you guys to see what I made. I need to get around to taking pictures of the stuff she sent me too *sigh* lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008 08:22:29 PM by SidekickFancy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times...if one only remembers to turn on the lights.

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

http://www.wists.com/thegyrlwholived
tasket.basket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2008 09:57:36 PM »

SidekickFancy, the package you sent sounds lovely!  I hope we get to see pictures of it! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my wists
craftywillow
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2008 01:54:55 PM »

I got Illusen's package today, and she sent me a whole bunch of HP swag!  I apologize in advance for my camera's flash.  The pictures I tried without flash ended up too dark.

I got a Slytherin book purse:

Here's the inside of the purse with a mini dark mark bookmark she made and some mini deathly hallows:

A quote book that's chock full of snape-y goodness.  It looks like it's made out of parchment paper!:

and a mini purse with a pin decoupaged with I heart Snape.  Very cool!

You can't really see it in the picture, but she sent me some notepaper with some awesome wizard-y drawings she made in each corner. 

Thanks Illusen! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...