A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
529 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I miss Harry Potter Swap Gallery  (Read 33694 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

robokaz
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2008 12:35:03 PM »

I got my package!

First up we have a stuffed snitch

annnnnnd an awesome book box that says " A Hogwarts history of dragons"

and my favorite item issssssssssss a Holyhead Harpies shirt which is Ginny's favorite quidditch team. ( she's my favorite). I'm surprised you knew that was her favorite team Rira. You're awesome!

Front

back

THIS ROCKS   Logged
tasket.basket
Darn . . . It was my turn to bring the Bundt cake.

The internet is made of people.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2008 10:42:24 PM »

Ginny Weasley's favorite quidditch team Cheesy . . . that is very nice attention to detail!  How thoughtful.  Great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2008 05:00:53 PM »

When you say the Big W, do you mean Walmart, because if you do, I have to go there, like, today and see if mine has that paper.  Shocked Those are so awesome looking!
Cheesy haha no, I'm in Australia and there's a department store called Big W. I think it's probably similar to Walmart though, so you may get lucky.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
Illusen
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2008 09:51:22 PM »

I received the notice in the mail for craftywillow's package on July 22nd (which just happened to be my birthday, so I woke up to happy times, hehe), but couldn't get around to picking it up until today.

I currently don't have a camera (but plan to borrow a friend's over the next few days), to show the awesomeness that is craftywillow. <3

She sent me a Gryffindor scarf (which, I have always wanted! Cheesy), that's just fantastic. I want to wear it every day, all year long!

Also in the package was a Gryffindor wall hanging sort of thing (I'm terrible at explaining stuff, so bear with me), and three beaded key-chain sorts of things, two of which dealt with my favoooooriiitteee characters, The Weasleys! Cheesy

Dejah, you made my day when I opened your package, and I can't wait to take pictures so that everyone else can see. Wink

<3!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosesanplacebos
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2008 10:34:49 AM »

Speaking of Gryfindor scarves..
My gorgeous scarf made by tasket.basket got me some weird looks when I wore it to the mall one morning [its where i work!] last week. Possibly because at 8am that morning it was already over 80 degrees. =D
I swear I needed it when I left my house though =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tasket.basket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2008 11:44:35 AM »

Possibly because at 8am that morning it was already over 80 degrees. =D

Yes, this is possibly why the strange looks, lol.  Wink  I am so so glad that you are wearing it!  Grin  (And I agree, sometimes the CA mornings are chilly, even in the summer.)

Illusen, your package sounds lovely!  I can't wait to see the pics of what craftywillow sent you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists
thatcoolkidmitch
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2008 01:11:20 AM »

wow! EVERYTHING in this thread is just....amazing. I can't wait till I can start swapping, looking at all yall's stuff gave me lots of ideas of things to make :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SidekickFancy
...and then there was Fancy...

Funny how it feels when there's nothing to say...

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2008 08:21:14 PM »

So I'm very sure that my partner has received her package, but she hasn't been online in about a week. I don't have pictures of what I made because my camera isn't working, but I can tell you, I guess.

I bought a black messenger back from Joann Fabrics and painted "Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have" on it, and cut out a little felt Hermione face with frizzy yarn hair and glued/sewed that on. I also painted a teaspoon in Gryffindor colors and clipped it onto the side Tongue

I painted her a little treasure chest in yellow and maroon and filled it with different colored plastic jewels and the shrinky-dink time turner I made. I cut out the three little parts and punched holes in them so I could connect them so it would sort of spin like the real one.

I made her a little felt bag with wings on it and put a little dragon I got from a toy store in it.

Painted a journal and glued a little thin wooden castle onto the front.

Stuck a few stickers in there.

And I also made her a wand. I formed the handle out of Sculpey and painted it green.

I think that was everything. I hope she posts again, I'd like you guys to see what I made. I need to get around to taking pictures of the stuff she sent me too *sigh* lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008 08:22:29 PM by SidekickFancy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times...if one only remembers to turn on the lights.

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

http://www.wists.com/thegyrlwholived
tasket.basket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2008 09:57:36 PM »

SidekickFancy, the package you sent sounds lovely!  I hope we get to see pictures of it! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my wists
craftywillow
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2008 01:54:55 PM »

I got Illusen's package today, and she sent me a whole bunch of HP swag!  I apologize in advance for my camera's flash.  The pictures I tried without flash ended up too dark.

I got a Slytherin book purse:

Here's the inside of the purse with a mini dark mark bookmark she made and some mini deathly hallows:

A quote book that's chock full of snape-y goodness.  It looks like it's made out of parchment paper!:

and a mini purse with a pin decoupaged with I heart Snape.  Very cool!

You can't really see it in the picture, but she sent me some notepaper with some awesome wizard-y drawings she made in each corner. 

Thanks Illusen! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photographing Birds in Song
Attracting Birds to Your Garden
Setting up a Pond for Garden Bird Photography
How to Photograph Garden Birds
Dragonfiles Photographs
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...