A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
370 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery June 2008  (Read 5516 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2008 04:09:16 PM »

Smiley  Cheesy  Grin This swap gallery is intended as a way to recognize all the wonderful personal swaps that are done in this community!   Grin  Cheesy  Smiley

Personal swaps are not encouraged or supported by Craftster.  This is only a thread to post pictures from your personal experiences.  Personal swaps are not and cannot be tracked in Swap Feedback on profiles and should not be linked to Craftster's Organized Swaps in any way.

Folks who have participated in a personal swap and wish to share pictures of the items they have sent and received may do so by posting in this gallery.

Please note that this gallery is meant for those who have had a good experience with their personal swaps!  This is not the place to air your grievances about being "flaked" on...please keep it positive and give love to those awesome personal swappers! Wink

Each month a new gallery will be started.  If you have received from a personal/private swap, within the month, feel free to post pictures here!   Grin

Or browse previous galleries...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008 12:05:55 PM »

Eeep!  am i really the first one to post here?  Okay, well here goes.  I did a personal swap with xphronvistle.  She sent me a whole bunch of goodies!  But since this is a craft website, ive just postied pictures of the items that she crafted for me.  (but trust me she sent me alot of goodies and some crochet books too!!!)  I really look forward to swapping with her again.  Thanks so much xphronvistle!!!  I had alot of fun with our personal swap.  You are a super swapper!!!! Grin Grin Grin 

Edit:  Eeep!  I was so excited I forgot a few items!    Heres the rest of my crafted goodies! 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008 08:39:51 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
rossana9041
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008 09:08:15 AM »

I did a personal swap with missmoppet and she sent me the most beautiful pendants and bookmark.  I requested a seaside theme, she made these for me!  My daughter swiped the one with the green beads already, so i will be tying some hemp onto the larger one for myself.  LOVE IT!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftycooky
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008 09:42:01 AM »

cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/chewymuffin

I've Heard of personal swaps. I wanna try one,
make my wish come true?
;]
littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008 04:08:31 PM »

I did a personal swap with rossana9041 she sent me a bunch of stickers which technically isnt something she crafted, but Ive been using them to make bookmarks and with resin for pendants & such, so to me they are craft supplies. And since she posted things i made her i wanted everyone to know she did good on her end of our personal swap.  Grin  Theres more stickers then the ones that shows.  I just stacked them on top of eachother.  Thanks rossana9041!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
kaymadben
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008 08:57:20 PM »

I did a personal swap with gkswife. She sent her awesome kids yoda outfit she had made for her son last year. I have been dying to have it and finally got up the courage to ask if she wanted to swap. YEAH!!! I LOVE IT!!
 So I know they aren't the best pics of the outfit but I had 3 kids all wanting to put it on.

Here's my son looking down at his yoda shoes. He loves the outfit.

Here's a pic of her kiddo in it.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=205576.msg2194810#msg2194810

My husband is a huge star wars fan so this will be great for Halloween. Now need to find a ewok costume for my daughter. Or else I could dress her up as Cindel. She loves the Ewok Adventure movies. Thank you so much gkswife. She also sent some cute souveniour things of New Mexico. Totally awesome swap. I'm sending your things soon! THANKS!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008 06:11:13 AM »

yay! I'm so glad you like it! My husband pointed out that the belt is still here so you will be seeing it in a few more days yet.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaymadben
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008 06:13:24 AM »

okay that's cool. You dont still have that M&M fabric huh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
xphronvistle

i wanna personal swap with you! :P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008 02:17:39 PM »

a little late posting this *my camera went awol*

here are the goodies I got from missmoppet! she made me a really cool octopus hrinky dink necklace but thats in my car right now! LOL

so here is what she made me
a kuromi *i heart kuromi* large shrinky dink zipper pull and matching makeup case
a set of shrink dink bride of Frankenstein portrait earrings *I drool over these daily, i wuvs rockabilly stuffs*
pirate key chain
and of course a crocheted happy poo!
(dont mind my other junk in the back ground)

she is a great partner, I can't tell you how much I love these items. This was my first swap ever on here and I look forward to doing more personal and organized swaps!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Pirates since 1994
munk_munk
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008 01:03:23 PM »

Private Swaps are awesome Smiley

Here is what I've got today from my fabulous partner seaofstars:

The robot pouch was the "original" swap item Wink The whole other stuff are extras haha

Pure applique awesomeness ... I love grey + vibrant colours, the purse has a pocket inside and closes with a magnetic snap!

Oh my ... I can't wait to use those!

Well, no bikini this year Smiley I begged for Reese's stuff and Poptarts and see what I've got ...mhhh see the chapstick???  Grin Do you know this "Can't beat 3 Feet"-Candy? I expected to find feet inside ... hehe ... had a glorious Einstein moment Wink

I LOVE EVERYTHING! I forgot to make photos of my new stationary ... I'm a glad girl! Thank you seaofstars Smiley

Sooo now I'll show you what I've sent ...

One of my Sepp-Bags Smiley I've added a zippered pocket to my "original" pattern.

The wooden beads are covered with strips of a Austrian newspaper and sealed with modpodge.
Then I've sent some cute (in my opinion) buttons and little polymerclay pendants.

She has asked me for some ingredients for traditional Austrian food and coffee.

I really enjoyed this swap  Grin and wanted to share my great experience with all of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Fancy Hairstyles
How to Do Red Carpet Hairstyles
How to Do Urban Hairstyles
How to Do Teased Hairstyles
Bria Murphy Behind-The-Scenes For Dark & Lovely
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...