A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,195
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 15 **shops only**  (Read 16788 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008 01:47:33 PM »

OPEN!!

CUSTOM ORDERS: 
I might be able to take custom orders for...
amigurumi
other crocheted items
machine embroidered stuff (I don't like really "commercial-y" designs, so I have some really beautiful ones.  And hopefully I'll be able to digitize custom designs soon!)
jewelry
hand drawn designs (for embroidering, logos, whatever)
stuffies
photographs (I have lots of flowers, dolphins, birds, animals, travel, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

** I've done some updating and removed some items that have been sitting in my shop for ages.  If there's something you want that's missing, just let me know - it's probably still available!

Japanese Wristlet Clutches - Each clutch measures 9.5 inches tall by 9.5 inches wide (at the base), and the handle is approximately 6 inches high. Every bag is made with high quality fabric and interfaced with flannel for added durability.  2pts each

A.  Khaki Kabuki (design on both sides)  sold to lapoli!

B.  Patchwork Theatre (design on both sides)

Washi pendants - Authentic Japanese washi paper, sealed on wooden pendants.  Sterling silver and brass findings.

A.  Red clouds.  About 2.25 inches across - 1pt

B.  Pastel maples.  About 1.5 inches across - .5pts

C.  Royal blue clouds.  About 1.5 inches across - .5pts

Owl earrings.  Vintage white plastic owls with glass bead accents and sterling silver findings.  These are packed away at the moment, but I'd guess the length is 1.5 - 2 inches.  1pt

Green pearl earrings.  Vibrant cultured freshwater pearls with sterling silver findings.  Also packed away, but about 2 inches long.  1pt

Fabric matryoshka doll set.  Brown design printed on green fabric.  Reverse fabric is a vintage green bold floral print.  Stuffed with fiberfill.  Sizes range from about 2.5 - 5 inches.  2pts for the set

Log cabin style pillow(case) with machine-embroidered center. 
Unfilled (I'll send some matching thread - you provide the fill and sew it up) note: you won't be able to get a pillowform in there, unless you rip out part of the seam - 2pts each
Filled and finished - 3pts each
A.  White origami crane on bright green with fan border - 12.5 inches square  sold to irid3sc3nt
B.  Brown bird on branch outline on olive khaki with pink flower border - about 11x9.5 inches

Stenciled sparrow t-shirt, white on kelly green.  Shirt is Old Navy, size XL, marked "tiny fit", with a very wide neckline, and never worn.  2pts

Stencil skull and crossbones, white on bright olive green.  Shirt is from Gap, size L, thin and stretchy.  The 4 little marks you might see around the design are from clothespins, and will go away when I wash the shirt.  I used a cheap stencil, so the paint bled a little under it.  So it's not perfect, but I think it actually fits the design.  Anyway, it's only 1pt!

Puppy/kitty toys.  Just simple little toys made of knotted fleece scraps, but my dog loves 'em!  Probably best for smallish dogs.  3 for 1pt  (sold one set to lapoli, more available)

Fabric cuffs (just under 2 inches wide) - 1/2 pt each 
C.  Bunnies on red, reverses  to veggie print on pale yellow (7.25 inches)  Sold to DropDeadSuzie!
D.  Vintage-ish kids on pink, reverses to pink floral (7 inches) 

Double wrap fabric cuffs (1 inch wide) - 1/2 pt each
These kind of criss-cross around your wrist. You need a size a bit longer than double the measurement of your wrist.
** I have some others from my etsy stock that aren't listed - let me know if you're looking for something in particular.
D.  Pink and orange retro print on brown/orange and pink floral (14.5 inches)

Stuffed origami crane in a lovely purple plum blossom print (say that 3 times fast).  Fits in the palm of your hand.  This particular one is sold, but I have some in other fabrics - let me know if you're interested!  1pt

FOUR Crocheted dolphin bookmarks/ornaments.  You pick the colors!  1pt  (I have some other ocean animals not pictured - pm for more info) 

Mini Taggie Blankie.  I have a ton of these - too many to photograph.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll probably have something similar!  1pt

Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

Fabric set A - Vintage cotton prints
(windows with flowerboxes ~1 yd, American history/colonial buildings .5 yd, earthtone flowers and leaves patchwork .5 yd)  2pts for everything

Fabric set B - Bright canvas
(swirls .5 yd, squares 1 yd has some minor dirt spots along one side that will probably come out when washed)  2pts for everything
  Sold to DropDeadSuzie!

Fabric set C - Fun flannels
(white with green paisley ~2/3 yd, tropical flowers .5 yd, camo leopard print .25 yd, bright waves .25 yd) 2 pts for everything

Stuffed stars - have little rings on the back for hanging and I'll leave the fishing line on them.
Like new, great for a nursery, embellishing, whatever.
Large set, 9 inches tall, one of each color - 2pts
Small set, 7.5 inches tall, one of each color - 2pts
BOTH sets - 3pts

More coming soon!!

alteredmommy to aeronberry - magazines 4pts  REC'D

Sold:
aeronberry to irid3sc3nt - origami crane pillow, finished 3pts  SENT
aeronberry to lapoli - khaki kabuki wristlet 2pts  SENT
aeronberry to DropDeadSuzie - 2 cuffs and fabric set 3pts  SENT

Points started with - 5
Points available - 5
Points pending - 0

- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- stamp carving kit
- artsy photography (Asian themes, horses, Europe)
Supplies
- BIG wish - 6 skeins of matching Rowan Big Wool or Cascade Lana Grande
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- vintage knit/crochet/sewing patterns, especially for toys
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008 07:29:55 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008 01:48:22 PM »

OPEN!

all pictures are clickable thumbnails!

THREE POINT ITEMS
none right now Smiley

TWO POINT ITEMS

If i added up all the hours that went into this.. it would probably be pretty sad! haha.. I used wool yarn that i had dyed myself ( you might remember it from previous rounds.. it was the human heart color!) and crocheted a granny square style purse. I then felted it, let it dry for days and then finished it up with a pink gingham lining w/ matching ties and purple rickrack trim. I think it turned out pretty cute! Measures about 10x10. (2 points!)

ONE POINT ITEMS!!

Super cute pink spaghetti strap tank top with my heart-lock & crossbones design printed on the hip in red. The tank is a size medium, bust measures 32-36" and is 25" long. (1 point!)

Super soft (feels like a worn in vintage, buttery soft shirt!) black shirt with my rad DROP DEAD SKELETON design printed on the front chest in green. The shirts run a little small so check the measurements below.
Large:  Bust - 33-37" and is 23" long
Extra Large: Bust - 36-40" and is 24" long.

Yellow handbeaded necklace with a neat pattern of different beads and a big yellow glass charm in the middle. Measures 22" long. (1 point!)

Black handbeaded necklace with a black pirate skull charm. Measures  18" long (1 point!)

Handbeaded light green themed scotty dog necklace! Measures 22" long. (1 point)

Cute lil' Bunny friend. Made out of cotton fabric, with a green bottom portion and matching ears! Green button eyes and matching stitched mouth. Measures approx 7 x 6 not including the ears or arms. (1 point!)

[/URL]
Pretty pink apple print pajama pants! I lovve the print of the flannel with all the different colored apples. They have a stretchy waist and pretty pink bow. The waist measures 31-35" comfortably with a 14" rise and 22" inseam. (1 point!)

1/2 point item sale!

Earrings! The first pair are off white owls with brown beads, the second are pearly white owls with yellow beads, and the third are spiders! (1/2 point each)

Black ballchain necklace with black metal heart & crossbones charm. (1/2 point!)

Silver chain necklace with a rad heart shaped charm with spiderwebs and skulls and roses! (1/2 point)

Headbands! I came up with what i think is a different and better version of the usual fabric headband. It involves ribbon ties instead of elastic which i think is more versatile and adjustable. The ribbon ties loop through the loop on the opposite end and then tie in a bow. They are reversible so you can choose which side you want to show! You can choose from Skeletons&Zebra, Black Hearts&Red, Cherries&Red or Strawberries&Black. (1/2  point each)

Cute ami style pig! Crocheted out of light peach yarn. Measures 8" long not including the tail! (1/2 point)

Yummy treats keychain ring. Polymer clay charms on a colored keyring loop. Choose either cupcake on pink, ice cream cone on pink, or cupcake on purple. (1/2 point! each)

SUPPLIES!!

Cute cotton fabric panel style fabric that is used for the top of a baby quilt. Add batting and a back and you are done! It measures 44" x 35" and is just a 1/2 point!

2 peices of cotton fabric. One is a panel style peice with 6 squares (there are only two different designs and i showed both!) and one is a matching navy blue to make a game blanket! They come as a set for 1 point! The cowboy panel fabric measures 33" long and the solid blue fabric measures 26" long.

A cotton panel style peice of fabric for the San Francisco 49ers. It measures 34" long and has a total of 6 square images with two different designs. (1/2 point!)

vintage 4-H "Make your own tote bag" fabric. It measures a little shy of 3 yards but it is 3 complete panels so it will make 3 bags! Its heavy canvas fabric so due to shipping plus the cost of the fabric its 2 points!

Soft & Stretchy white cotton knit fabric with wavy pink stripes and polka dotted hearts with flowers. It measures  21" long and 62" wide so its more than enough to make a cute little girls shirt for summertime! (1/2 point!)

Super soft and thick natural colored yarn! I scored a TON of this yarn - more than i could possibly ever use. You could dye it or i think it would be great to crochet/knit some grocery style bags. Either way - 3 skeins for ONE POINT is a great deal! Multiple sets of 3 available! (1 point!)

Current:   6
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 6

Claimed by me:

phizzychick to dropdeadsuzie - my tree and tree III (2)
bead brain to dropdeadsuzie - Dia de los Muertos Butterfly 2pts
lapoli to dropdeadsuzie - 2  Wright's Medium Rick Rack (scarlet).  1 Wright's Jumbo Rick Rack (white) and Ginger Snaps Snap Fasteners total of 1 point
Kitschkween to dropdeadsuzie - girly skull guitar pick earrings - 1 pt and sugar skull guitar pick earrings - 1pt total of 2 points!
bead brain to dropdeadsuzie - Spider Earrings (1 point!)
Aeronberry to DropDeadSuzie - Fabric set B - Bright canvas and fabric cuffs C (bunnies) and D ( brown & orange) total of 3 points!

claimed from me:
dropdeadsuzie to nosusanfx - red dotted owl shorts - (1 pt)
dropdeadsuzie to alteredmommy - fruit shaped potholders (1 pt) cherry headband and purple bag (1 pt) total of (2pt)
dropdeadsuzie to lapoli - extra small torso tee (1)
dropdeadsuzie to lapoli - zebra print zippered clutch (1)
DropDeadSuzie to aeronberry - giraffe bag 2pts
DropDeadSuzie to kitschkween - skeleton torso shirt - (1) - Large white tote w/ ribbons - (2)total of (3)
dropdeadsuzie to teamwang - white owl shorts - 1
dropdeadsuzie to atsuko  - red spaghetti strap tank top Skeleton Torso design (1)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008 09:23:03 AM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008 01:48:52 PM »

Ruby's Crafty Outlet

Closed

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Mini notebooks.  3.5" x 2.75" 11 pages of mixed paper, handsewn.  2 for half a point (Nos 2, 3, 4, & 5 sold to lapoli - Thanks :-)

Blanket buddy bunny. Knitted in soft 100% cotton  1 point

Bead rings. Made with fully coated copper wire and beads that I've ground the back flat. 0.5 points each
Left to right with internal ring measurements:
Painted bead,  18mm
Sage green mottled bead,  18mm sold to teamwang - thanks  Smiley
Faux amber bead,  20mm

Scissor fobs: 0.5 points each - Sorry, scissors not included!  Cheesy

Gold tone heart with glass beads

Pretty glass fish with glass beads 

Beaded coursage.  1 point

Barbie bag charm.  0.5 points

Pink barbie shoes earrings, made with silver plated findings. 0.5 points

Barbie platform earrings, made with silver plated findings. 0.5 points

Silver plated charm bracelet with barbie shoes.  1 point

Cute little Cruella the hegdehog, her mother was a purebred and her father a rare mountain albeno. 2.5" long - 0.5 points

Hand sewn real suede keyring in fushia, key measures just over 2 3/4" long   0.5 point

cute little rose stitched sachet filled with natural moth and insect repellent, -nothing nasty just dried flowers, spices and essential oils, great for keeping your roving and yarn in tip top condition! measures 3 1/4 x 2 3/4"   0.5 points

Green pinwheel crochet earrings. Pinwheel measures a tad over 1.5 inches. Silver plated findings.  0.5 points

Microscope pendant (NO CORD included, sorry I've run out!) Landscape & Flowers, made with lead-free solder.  1 point
Front    Back 

Microscope pendant (NO CORD included, sorry I've run out!) Elf type fairie on white horse, made with lead-free solder.   1 point
Front    Back 

Pretty pink knitting stitch markers - 0.5 point

Phone / Bag charm, Pretty crepe ladybug or ladybird! on leaf, adjustable cord and pretty little beads. 0.5 point each - I available

Mint green ruffle scarf, soft and tactile, would look great with a dark coat - 2 points

Supplies:

Craft your long hair with this new fashion flair styling tool, tress pin with french braiding booklet 0.5 points

Book on gargoyles and grotesques! 24 pages over 50 B&W photo pics in it.  0.5 points

Debbie Bliss knitting Pattern (unused) : ALEX 
Uses Debbie Bliss: Donegal Luxury tweed or Donegal Aran Tweed. 0.5 points

Nursery panel.  Cotton.  Clock design: 24" x 24"   0.5 points

Bought
Alteredmommy to Rubytuesday -Business card case 4. light blue blossom 1 pt SB 19th
nosusanfx to rubytuesday- 16 ct. crayon roll with an assortment of crayons. (1 pt.) SB 1st July
Phizzychick to RubyTuesday - Necklace - (1) SB 5th July

Sold
RubyTuesday to Lapoli - Mini notebooks. (2,3, 4 & 5)    1 point
Rubytuesday to irid3sc3nt - Button earrings (1)
RubyTuesday to alteredmommy - Retro crochet bag (2)

Starting points: 5
Available points:  6
Pending points: 0
Total points: 6
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008 12:14:45 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008 01:51:20 PM »

OPEN!

**My home is smoke free but I do have 2 large dogs**

Reversible Tote Bag (2 points)
The inside is the reverse fabric of the outside.  It has 24" nylon webbing for straps and measures 12"x11".  100% quilters cotton, fusible interfacing and fusible fleece for sturdiness. 

Quilted Denim Zipper Bag (2 points)
Measures 8 1/2"x10" and is lined with coordinating batik fabric.

Chicks Rule Shirt (2 points)
On a new sea foam green Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size LARGE shirt

Love Birds Shirt (2 points)
On a new Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size MEDIUM shirt.  The shirt is NOT true to color in the photo.  It is a dusty lavender/light purple.

Single Bird Shirt (2 points)
On a new Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 size MEDIUM shirt.  The shirt is NOT true to color in the photo.  It is more of a dark teal rather than a bright blue!

Black Curly Scarf (1 point)
Made with soft, semi-fuzzy acrylic yarn and measures 5 1/2 feet long.

Supply Items:

Wood Letters (1 point)
All the letters of the alphabet.  They are about 2" each.

Shirts for dying (1/2 point each)
These shirts are size medium military brown.  They are new, however, some have faded a bit in the chest so they would be good for dying.

1.5" Black Cotton Webbing (1 point per yard)

Claims from me: (sent) (received)
mimiw to Sansa: Bonsai Tree Stencil (1)
mimiw to aeronberry: drawstring project bag (2)

Claims I have made: (received)
nosusanfx to mimiw: cloth baby shoes (1)
bigmouth to mimiw: Lots of seed beads(.5), sketchbook (.5) TOTAL=1

Current: 5
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008 06:27:30 AM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2008 01:53:54 PM »

Shop is open.  New goodies coming soon.  Smiley

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

NEW [3 pt]"Radish" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 116 yards. 1.7 oz.  White wool ply with colored wool.  (The colored wool is from catpants bag of wool #3)  

NEW [3 pt]"Salt N Pepper" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 102 yards. 2.4 oz.  White wool ply with dark grey wool.

NEW [3 pt]"Purple Fuzzy" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 150 yards. 2.8 oz.  White wool with dyed mohair locks.  very pretty.

NEW [3 pt]"P&W" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 145 yards. 3.5 oz.  White ply with dark eggplant/burgundy

NEW [1 pt] purple cable hat.  adult size.

NEW [1 pt] rib hat. adult size

NEW [1 pt] purple tote bag.

[1 pt] Set of shooting star notecard.   Approx.  1.5x1.5in, perfect for use when swapping.  You will receive 20 random ones.  These are example.  Multipled Sets Available.

[1/2 pt each] earrings.  surgical steel fishhook earwire.  Ni-plate headpin.  Glass beads.
First Pic: Red Fish, Green Square, Red Angel, Light Blue Swirl
Second Pic: Red Flower, Green Lump, Orange Heart, Red Butterfly

[2 pt] angel buff scarf. knitted and felted, white color.  75% Kid Mohair, 25% Silk.  size 2.5 in width x 30 inch length

[1 pt each] hello kitty washcloth.  (pick white or light purple.)
knitted. 8.25" x8.25"

[2 pt] My so called scarf
50% wool/50% acrylic

[3 pt] knitted felt bowl set.
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

[1 pt] beaded radish earring
silver plated findings.  Inspired by Luna Lovegood's earring in the Harry Potter movie.

[1 pt] wine charms
in 10 different colors

3. [1 pt] ID Badge Holder/Lanyard.  With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

5. [1 pt] purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay buttons.

6.  [1 pt] knitted bag "Sueet Suede". size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

Supplies

NEW [3 pt] knitpick shadow lace yarn.  Colorway Jewels. 3 skeins total (each skein-440 yards, 50grams, merino).  I winded two on the ballwinder and one into a ball by hand.  I didn't knit with it.  I bought them for Secret of the Stole KAL and never cast on.

[3 pt] "Fruitie Tootie" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 103 yards. 4.4 oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_143.jpg

[1 pt] cherry tote bag.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_1381.jpg

[1 pt] green scarf.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_131.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1321.jpg

[3 pt]"Beaded Blood" Handspun yarn. wool. 3-ply. 110 yards. 2.2 oz.  2 strands red wool with bead on nylon thread.  very pretty but painful to make.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_159.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_160.jpg

[1 pt] spindle.  I bought this off ebay in 2005 and used it only a couple times.  Now I have too many spindles.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_164.jpg

[3 pt]"Purple cream icicle" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 118 yards. 2.4 oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_144.jpg

Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me:
penguino to lapoli - tutti fruiti handspun yarn (3) and cherry tote bag (1) total - (4)
penguino to teamwang -  green scarf [1 pt]
Penguino to girlwithsixarms - spindle (1)
penguino to lapoli - 'beaded blood' handspun yarn (3)
penguino to aliciasjoy -"Purple cream icicle" Handspun yarn - (3)

Claims I have made:
lapoli to penguino - "Georgia Peach Gone Batty" and "Verd"igo Wool Batt. (4)
catpants to penguino - bag of wool (bag 3) and Carded blue mohair (3 pt)
teamwang to penguino - Needle Felted Owl (.5), SHEEPS MEADOW Batt (.5) and AFRICAN VIOLET Batts - (1) (2 pts total)
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Shocking Pink roving - (2)
lapoli to penguino - "Georgia Peach Gone Batty" - (2)
lapoli to penguino - Blue Alpaca Blended Batts, 3 oz - (3) - Claim withdraw

Current:  4
Pending:  0
TOTAL:  4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010 08:13:36 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008 02:10:17 PM »

TEAM WANG HAPPY SHOPPE NOW OPEN!!!

LOADS OF NEW LOWER POINTS!!!

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item!

WOOL CRAFTS

Forest Queen Art Doll - (3)
garment is wool needle felted over tulle, doll stands about 7"

Professor Wangenmeh & newborn Meh - (2)
needle felted from merino and alpaca, approx 3" tall

Needle Felted Butterfly - (1) click to make pic bigger!
wings made from luxury wool by loop on etsy, tiny glass eyes, approx 3" tall

Needle Felted Bird "Poof" - (1)

Needle Felted "Anti-Waldorf" Rotton Orange doll - (1)
approx 2.5" tall

Needle Felted Flower Brooch w/ Vintage Button - (1)
approx 2.5", pinback with vintage rhinestone button in center

Needle Felted Mini Forest - (1)
3 trees to use as you will, they aren't free standing but can be glued or wired easily. tallest is approx. 4"

Set of 3 Needle Felted Fungi - (1)
use for collage or sewing or whatnot, they are not free standing but can be glued or wired easily. largest is approx 4"

Needle Felted Flower #1 - (1)

bendable stem

HANDMADE GOODS

Seaside Necklace - (2)
beautiful hand beaded starfish necklace received in a swap from the talented radal16 but never worn

Squid Bait Necklace - (1)
glittery rubber squid lure with bead on long chain

'Diving Journal' - (1)
lined journal with vintage scrabble tiles and sea life

'Potato' Lined Journal - (1)
DEVO rocks!

Needle Cases for Felters - .5 pt each (2 avail)

Stickers for Fibre Artists - .5 pt for set
show your pride! 2 large fuzzy and 4 medium glossy

Tissue Holder - (.25)
received long ago in a sampler

Small Bird Hair Clip - (.25)

SUPPLIES

Clear Water Slip Inkjet Decals - (1)
see www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk for details & pics

Matt/Holographic/Fuzzy/Window Inkjet Sticker Paper -(1ea)
see www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk for details & pics

Luxurious Black Lace -(2)
a couple yards at least

Vintage Pirate Book - (1)
children's 1976 annual, 62 pages, great for altering! check my flickr for more pics

Started with: 0
Current Points: 6
Total :6

Purchased:

britnlind to teamwang - tea Wallets: 1 point received
katymai to teamwang - Keyrings picture frames,black - 1 point received
atsuko to teamwang - customised address labels - (1) received
penguino to teamwang - green scarf - (1) received
sewknitter to teamwang - Rayon-Cotton handwoven Scarf - (3) received
loudxmouse to teamwang - Squid Tee Orange - (2) received
bigmouth to teamwang - Cigar Box of Whimsies -.5 point received
bigmouth to teamwang - bottlecap bobby -.25 received
bigmouth to teamwang - Chinese Philosophy (set of 6) - .25 received
gala_apples to teamwang - stenciled tee - (2)received
dropdeadsuzie to teamwang - white owl shorts - 1 received
irid3sc3nt to teamwang - Colorful Gabus- 1 (aqua & red)
irid3sc3nt to teamwang - supply set 1,7,8 -.25ea 
irid3sc3nt to teamwang - mushrooom pincushion (purple) - .25
missdisney to teamwang - Taken bracelet with amethyst chips - 1

custom orders pending (points not subtracted yet):
selkie to teamwang - echindna amigurumi x2 - (5)

Sold:

teamwang to Phizzychick - Tea Themed Charms & Cute Stationary Pack - (1)received
teamwang to sansa - temporary tattoo paper - (1)received
teamwang to Phizzychick - beads - (1)received
teamwang to KatyMai - Monster Bag - (1)received
teamwang to lapoli - yeti - (3)received
teamwang to irid3sc3nt - blue glass cat beads + rhinestones (1 pt)received
teamwang to irid3sc3nt - 1 needlecase for felters + purple glass cat (1 pt)received
teamwang to kitschqueen - 70s Kitsch Trailer Girl Picture - (1)received
teamwang to atsuko - Fusible Cotton Inkjet Paper - (1)received
teamwang to atsuko - Linen Fabric sheet Inkjet Paper - (1)received
teamwang to alteredmommy - Silk Fabric Inkjet Paper - (1)received
teamwang to alteredmommy - Fusible Cotton Inkjet Paper - (1)received
teamwang to alteredmommy - Dry Rub Transfer Inkjet Sheet - (1)received
teamwang to lapoli - BL rainbow roving - (2)received
teamwang to penguino - Needle Felted Owl (.5), SHEEPS MEADOW Batt (.5) and AFRICAN VIOLET Batts - (1) (2 pts total) sent
teamwang to bigmouth - edgar allen beaver - (2) received
teamwang to bigmouth - psychotic gnome - (1) received

wishlist:
Crafts
- moo card case
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- sideshow/horror themed art objects

Supplies
- altered art supplies
- vintage fabric trim (the kind with pics embroidered on it)
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
- heavy cardstock
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008 04:55:10 AM by teamwang » THIS ROCKS   Logged
nosusanfx
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008 02:12:29 PM »

nosusanfx's swap shop
OPEN
all items from a smoke-free, boston terrier loving home

feel free to contact me for custom orders, especially with anything you've seen in my shop from previous rounds. as you've seen, i dabble in a little bit of everything.

3 points

none at this time

2 points

vintage fabric clutch
made with vintage orange, yellow and white fabric and black corduroy. fully lined. measures 7"x8". (2 pts. each)

doughnut stitchmarkers/charms
set of 6 doughnut stitchmarkers/charms, has 12mm loops. (2 pts.)
sold to catpants and gala_apples

1 point

scrabble tile pendants
comes with coordinating sheer ribbon necklace, please specify length of ribbon. choose from blue feather, ladybug, or blue/gold swirl. (1 pt. each)

owl stamped thumbtacks
set of 8 colored polymer thumbtacks. (1 pt.)

super sparkle balls
(left to right) white w/colored circles, multi-slice, green-center stripes, silver-center stripes, white zig-zag. lots of sparkle. each ball has a minimum of 400 stickpins. can be made into an ornament or just left as a ball.  (1 pt. each)

16 ct. crayon roll comes with an assortment of 16 different colored crayons. (1 pt.)
sold to rubytuesday

little birdie tape measure
retractable tape measure. (1 pt.)

sold to catpants

cloth baby shoes
fits 0-6 month. (1 pt.)
sold to mimiw

2 for 1 point
please make sure when claiming half points you claim enough to equal a whole point. thanks

bamboo tile bookmarks
made with bamboo tile, scrapbook paper, hemp cording and assorted beads. choose from striped (9" in length), blue w/flowers with red cord (12" in length) or multi-flower w/blue cord (9.5" in length)[/s]. (.5 pt. each)
sold to miss violceous

bottlecap pincushions
made with recycled bottlecaps. white cushion, light blue, red or orange. (.5 pt. each)

retro cup pin cushion
orange and white coffee cup with bright green pincushion. (.5 pt.)

SUPPLIES

the letter E
decorative letter E. great to jazz up with scrapbooking supplies. (.5 pt.)

two cylinder molds for soap making.
one is 2" in diameter and 6.25" long.
second is 2.75" in diameter and 6.25" long. (.5 pt.)

i used these to make the cutest orange and lemon sliced soaps.
they looked similar to this

here's a technique link
http://crafterscommunity.com/forum/bath-body/4251-great-looking-fruit-slices-soap.html

huge lot of plastic shapes
was going to make some type of crafty item but decided to clear out my stash instead. (2 pts.)

sold to gavagai

Bought: sent / received
dropdeadsuzie to nosusanfx - red dotted owl shorts (1)
irid3sc3nt to nosusanfx - pear (2)
bead brain to nosusanfx - hummingbird dangler (2)
lapoli to nosusanfx - 4 for 1 sewing supplies (1)
aliciasjoy to nosusanfx - custom ring (2)

Sold:
nosusanfx to mimiw - cloth baby shoes (1)
nosusanfx to miss violceous - red and green bamboo tile bookmarks (1)
nosusanfx to gavagai - lots of plastic shapes (2)
nosusanfx to catpants - birdie tape measure (1), donut stitchmarkers (2)

nosusanfx to gala_apples - doughnut stitch markers (2)
nosusanfx to rubytuesday - 16 ct. crayon roll (1)

starting points: 1
available points: 3
pending points : 0
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008 03:46:04 PM by nosusanfx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlwithsixarms
Epic Flail!

Endurance Knitter

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008 02:15:55 PM »

Knitting Party!

Open

Smoke free home with two shorthaired dogs, all items guaranteed to be crafted in a dog free room with a lintrollering before shipping.

3 Points

Scarf/Wrap Mohair/acrylic - sparkly 49"x25"

Scarf Mohair/Acrylic - sparkly 73"x14"

2 Points

1 Point

Neckwarmer Wool/silk blend (aqua)

Neckwarmer Wool/silk blend, lace pattern (lt. purple)

Neckwarmer Wool/silk blend (lt. purple)

Neckwarmer Acrylic - it's the same width all the way through, this photo was taken at an angle

4 for 1 Point

Animal Hair Clips Row 1: bird, aardvark, alligator, pig. Row 2: hippo, shark, cow, ladybug. Row 3: toucan, elephant, frog, rhino. Row 4: walrus, octopus, lion, koala. Row 5: dog, giraffe, beaver, monkey. Row 6: yak, owl, donkey, fox. Row 7: turtle, red panda, leopard.

My Claims
Miss Violaceous to girlwithsixarms - vanderbuilt miniskein, 2 magic hatpins (1) - Received!
Penguino to girlwithsixarms - spindle (1) - Received!

Claims from Me

Available: 3 pts
Pending: 0 pts
Total: 3 pts
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008 05:30:39 PM by girlwithsixarms » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's probably something deeply wrong about using superglue in bed, but I don't care 'cause I'm a rebel.

Blog? What Blog?
Shoppin' the Swap
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008 02:59:54 PM »

OPEN

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.
red bell
stars with hearts (two avail)
clown kitty
mouse
blue kitty

little girl has been claimed!

H2. Felted booties A pair of 'test' booties, wet felted wool, turned out a bit large. length approx 5". Wool is very soft. (1/2 pt for pair).

H3. Animal scarf rayon/silk satin devore scarf, pink on teal. This one is fewer points because I had problems with the pink dye and it went on unevenly. (1/2)

H4. More socks! Cotton/nylon blend in smaller women's size (I think shoe size 6-8).
pale pink and blue socks Cotton/nylon blend in regular women's size (I think shoe size 4-10). (1/2)

pink stripey socks (1/2)

H5. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1C. Bookmarks card woven in pearl cotton (mostly). Full length 12" including fringe, woven section 6-7" long. Two each of two designs - reverse has a different pattern than the 'front', both sides are shown in the photo. Choose blue or salmon color. (1 pt ea).

1D. Wine cozy made from thrifted felted sweater, with needle felted design and sequins. Ribbon strap on bottom to keep wine from falling out.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap305.jpg

1E.Brocade envelope lined with satin, button closure - use as purse or gift wrap. 6" by 10". (1)

1G. toddler top thrifted girls 3T turtleneck in cotton interlock with shibori heart; berry dye. Small flaw on one sleeve cuff that I can cover with applique or trim. (1)

1H. bleached skull shirt dark purple thrifted cotton interlock turtleneck with bleached skull (skull is a pink color). 42" chest/waist. (1)

1I. Tabby cozy wet felted wool cozy for a mug, button eyes. (1)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap344.jpg

TWO POINTS:

2A. Felted bag with polkadots; button and loop closure, unlined, 8x6 inches. Wool, button. (2 pts)

2B. Cashmere piggy from a Burda WOF 1972 vintage pattern, cashmere sweater, polyfil, tail has floral wire. Approx. 9 inches long. He has a few thin math spots, which I will needlefelt over in the designs of your choice. Soft and squishy! Tail can be de-wired if desired. (2)

2C. Fulled sweater basket 'knitting baskets" from a Martha Stewart pattern. Thrifted wool sweaters, thread. Circumference of bottom of basket approx 38". Use to store projects, as a pet bed, whatever. Sweater a fugly grey flowers (2)

2D. Food mobile #2 felt food items dangle from wooden cooking implements. Your choice of attachment at the top of the mobiles.
mobile #2 (2)

laying flat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap148.jpg

2E. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2F. Beaded ornament silk dupioni with handsewn seed beads. Approx. 3" diameter. (2)

2G.Red rubber ball wet felt, 12x16" approx. (2)

2J. Polka dot dress sized for 6 months, cotton broadcloth lined with pale pink cotton batiste. Crossover back, button straps. From a simplicity pattern. (2)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap348.jpg
Or in flower cotton, sized 9 months:

2K. Sunflower felt hard felted flower design, 8x8". Use as wallhanging, potholder, etc. (2)

2L. Felt drawstring bag wet felted bag with cinched closure. Roughly 8x9". Colors more vibrant in real life. The interior 'seam' (the felt is actually seamless) is rather thick on this one. (2)

2M. Stripe Bag wet felted purse in turquoise with deep purple stripe. Approx. 9 inches tall. Wool. (2)

2N. Green stripe romper set cotton/lycra knit (from a maternity thrift shirt) footsie rompers with zipper closure in back and matching hat. Dark green irregular stripes. Size 3 mo. (2)

THREE POINTS:

3C. Felted wool jacket from a Vogue pattern. Fulled charcoal wool jersey with needle felted swirls. Loose fit, front drapes in folds. High hip length. Size 'M', for approx 34-36" bust. Sleeves can be folded into cuffs.

3D. Tibetan panel coat another leftover from the color class I took last year. Strange color combination, blue silk/wool suiting, purple wool gab, lined with orange and green cotton prints.  One size fits many; loose fit. (3)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap333.jpg

SUPPLES

S1. Patterns uncut sewing patterns. 1/2 pt each.
McCall 5313 uncut jumper pattern, sizes 4-6-8-10. (1/2)
Simplicity 8523 six tops for woven fabrics, uncut, sizes 20-22-24. (1/2)

Simplicity 9823 size 8-14 or Great Copy Single Pleat Pant

S2.Lenticular vinyl flexible vinyl has butterflies that turn into flowers when the material shifts. Approximately 20 by 15". Can be sewn, glued, etc. The backing is rubbed off a little in one or two spots, which affects the image, but it is mostly fine. The back must be protected/sealed/lined for your craft project. (2)

Items I have claimed:
catpants to ptarmic wumpus - Adult alpaca roving 5 yds (5)
Malina to ptarmic wumpus - prints #1, 2, 3 (3 pts)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus : dark purple squid shirt (2)
Bigmouth to ptarmic wumpus -  bag of recycled belt parts and  All metal numbers (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to lapoli - 1c. blue woven bookmarks (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko--tmnt dress--2
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - birdie dress - 2
ptarmic wumpus to selkie - custom silk jacket - (3)

Wishlist:
wool batts/roving for felting
hairsticks (long and preferably metal or strong wood, I tend to snap them)
nerdy scifi stuff, haha
crochet/knit leaves and flowers
things with vintage motorcycles (not harleys)

Starting Points: 5 available; 2 pending
Available Points:    4
Pending Points :     0
Total Points:          4
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008 12:58:00 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008 03:00:17 PM »

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

I am located in the United States, and I have a really fluffy dog, and a cat who likes to jump on whatever I'm working on.

~ I am open to custom orders! PM me! ~

Handdyed Spinning Fiber!
I take custom orders! Available fibers:
Domestic Wool
Merino Wool
Faux Cashmere (nylon)
Faux Angora (nylon)
Firestar (sparkly nylon!)
Soysilk
Two points for two ounces.

Shocking Pink. 100% soysilk, two ounces. A vibrant "unnatural strawberry" color with lavender streaks. I feel like this picture is slightly washed out, but the fiber will lighten a bit as it is drafted and spun, so if you like this color you should definitely claim it! The fiber will be shipped still compressed from dyeing, but with fluffing and drafting it will puff up again. Two points.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/shockingpink.jpg

"The Little Calorimetry That Could." This is a handspun Calorimetry made out of 100% wool yarn. It was a chunky yarn, so the gauge is bigger, with a funky chunky texture. The buttons you see are bigger than a quarter! It fastens with two buttons (a modification that I believe pixiefarts came up with, see here The picture shows your choice of buttons, but the purple and blue ones are kind of washed out by the flash (strangely, the colors in the calorimetry are pretty true). The buttons are all some kind of vintage, and I know the brass one on the left is decidedly old. I'll send whichever buttons you choose loose and you can stitch them in place to custom-fit your head, or I can sew them on for you if you're completely hopeless with a needle and thread. It's called "The Little Calorimetry That Could" because it gave me so much trouble. I carded the wool by hand to spin it! The staple is a bit short, so be aware that there's some risk of pilling. Three points.

Hand-Dyed Yarn! Dyed by me with food coloring and possibly some kool-aid.
None right now, but PM me for custom orders. 100-gram skeins of Patons Classic Merino dyed to order. 2 points per skein.

Handspun Yarn! Have an idea or a project in mind? PM me for custom commissions, with all of the same fiber options available as for custom-dyed roving (above), but possibly more if I can find it in my stash. Three points for a ~50g/2oz skein.

Blackberry Coulis. 100% silk mini-skein, 30 yds., approximately DK weight? It was a real pain in the rear, but I think it's gorgeous now. Two points.

Georgia Peach Gone Twisted. 2oz, 7 yds of supercoil art yarn. Made from lapoli's "Georgia Peach Gone Batty" batt with wool and a bit of sparkle. What to do with such a ridiculously impractical yarn? You could use it to accent a felted piece such as Booze Bag (though if I were to knit it, I'd snip the holes afterwards rather than knitting eyelets in, since there is so much variation between coil yarns). You could also wear it as-is, to make Wooldancer's Collier. Or you could just add it to your stash to look pretty, because it will! Three points.

Vanderbilt. A mini skein from a mini batt created by wooldancer. I don't know exactly what's in it, but it's a vegan batt. It is 15 yards, DK to sport weight (although reference the quarter for scale and take your own guess). It's a pretty dense, drapey yarn. It would make a fabulous contrast stripe in something! .5 point.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/vanderbilt.jpg

Oddments Button Bobby Pins. I was going to make these mismatched bobby pins and have them claimed individually, but in the end I liked the pairs I was able to put together. Choose from royal purple, earth tones or zebra. These are vintage buttons glued securely onto the standard heavy bobby pin finding. They are thicker and stronger than the standard hide-in-your-hair type of bobby pin. One-half point per pair.

Magic Hat Pins. The funkiest treasures from my bead stash on super-long stick pins - 8 inches long by default. However, I can make them as short as you like. The 8-inch pins will have a nailhead at the end, but if I shorten them I will make an eyelet stopper. See Tomato Teal as an example. .25 point each. Newly reduced!

From left to right: Stargate, Blue Swoopy, Starky, Tomato Teal, Icing, Verdant, Sceptre, Fade, and Bloopy. PM me for better pics of any of them.

Ladybug Anklet. Sterling-plated chain, wire wrapping, and lobster clasp, with glass beads. Adjustable from 9 to 11 inches. Custom sizing (and conversion into a bracelet) available upon request. One point.

Jean Blue Button Bracelets in two sizes. Though they are each adjustable, one is sized and proportioned for a 5-6 inch wrist (modeled on my 5-inch wrist), and the other for a 7-8 inch wrist (modeled on my mineral water). The bracelets feature vintage buttons attached to a silver-plated chain with silver-plated wire wrapping and a silver springring clasp. The buttons may look black in some of the pictures, but the only colors involved are denim blue, cobalt blue, navy blue, and white. .25 point. Newly reduced!

Small:

Supplies!

1960's mail-order sewing patterns. Great condition, probably never used. The names are just some I assigned randomly based on how the model looked, so I could tell them apart. .5 point each.

"Headless Hannah" - 38-30-40

"Claudette" - 40-31-42

Vintage Knitting Pattern Books. I inherited a litle old lady's stash, and these gently loved pattern books were among them. I won't be sad if nobody claims them, because when I went to photograph the contents I kinda got wistful! Choose from baby book or basics book. The baby book dates from the early 90's, and the basics book dates from the early 80's. I captured all of the contents of the baby book in this slideshow but only got a sampling of the basics book. Baby also has a couple of crochet patterns. The basics book is neat because for each sweater pattern (various styles for men, women and children) it has directions and gauge in three different kinds of yarn (maybe fingering, sport and DK?). If you have a stash yarn you're trying to match up with a pattern, this will make it much more likely that you'll find a good gauge match. There are some accessories thrown in there, too. One point per book.

Elann.com Den-M-Nit Yarn. 100% unmercerized cotton, worsted weight, 20st/4in. with size 6 needles. This cotton yarn is made to behave like cotton jeans. It will shrink lengthwise if you dry it in the dryer, and the color will wear away on the surface like faded jeans. It's a design feature, not a flaw! Read this page for more information on the yarn.  Although this photo is a little dark, the yarn is the same deep indigo used in the model on the elann page. One point for a skein and a half.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/Den-M-Nit.jpg

Gourmet Ribbons. These short lengths of ribbon are from the amazing desinger ribbon store Mokuba. If you ever get a chance to go in one of those stores, do it... it's like a crafter mecca. I was going to sew these into headbands, but it still hasn't happened and I don't know when my sewing machine is realistically going to come out of storage. Choose from brown chenille, swiss miss, marshmallow rope, and faux tatting. The brown chenille is shorter than the others at 19.5", while the rest are approximately 21". Also, this picture muted some of the gorgeous subtlety of tone-on-tone color in faux tatting. It's really my favorite of the bunch, and I held back a similar one in green for myself. Smiley .5 point each.

Araucania Quellon Yarn. A brilliantly soft viscose rayon and cotton chenille yarn. 161 yards per big 100 gram skein. Colorway #2, with varigated peach tones. The second photo is pretty true to color, but I left the first photo up so you can see the subtle varigations in the yarn. I have two extra skeins, but note that they have already been wound into balls. Also, this yarn has no dye lots. The two skeins I have should be pretty close to each other, but alternate balls to minimize striping if you want to use both on one project (no need to break the yarn, just carry it at the edge.) I made the ruffled collar from No Sheep For You from one skein with plenty left over. One skein would be enough for an ascot, two for a scarf. Two points per skein.

Thanks for visiting!

COMING SOMEDAY: Copper Cascade earring line, more handspun yarn, more handdyed yarn, designer ribbon headbands, and wine charms.

Wishlist: Tiny realistic polymer clay avocado charms, stenciled shirts, Pretty Puff Slouchy Hat (crocheted pattern found on Craftster), other interesting crocheted stuff.

Starting points: 6

Current points: 1
Pending points: 4
Total points: 5

June Claims:

nosusanfx to Miss Violceous - bamboo tile bookmarks (red and green) - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to girlwithsixarms - vanderbilt - .5 point.
Miss Violaceous to girlwithsixarms - 2 magic hatpins (blue swoopy, verdant) - .5 point.
catpants to Miss Violaceous - Silk Cap for spinning - 1 point.
lapoli to Miss Violaceous - Underwater Treasure - 2 points.
alteredmommy to Miss Violaceous - Business Card Case (blue swirls) - 1 point.
lapoli to Miss Violaceous - "Georgia Peach Gone Batty" - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to Sansa - Elann.com Den-M-Nit Yarn - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to catpants - handdyed spinning fiber (custom) - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Shocking Pink roving - 2 points.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008 02:50:11 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 10 Notes: Of Mice and Men
Top 10 Notes: Animal Farm
The True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp
Sarah Lewis on Turning Setbacks Into Great Advantage
Find Lasting Happiness: Be Nobody
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...