A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,898
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 143
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Rd. 8 COMPLETELY DONE  (Read 63891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1010 on: August 07, 2008 07:52:23 AM »

It is hard to find crafting time between work, kids, house etc.  I usually craft after my kids are in bed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FicklePegasus

Evil, but in a good way

« Reply #1011 on: August 07, 2008 08:28:29 AM »

MissDisney-  I think you're the one that asked about parties in Jan?  We should be starting Pirate & Princess Parties again in MK around then.  (Maybe.  I know attendance was low for them last year, so they might not do it again.  Which would make me vary sad, those are the BEST fireworks!)

To those mentioning not starting til this month-  I started the last couple days on July and have 1 med/sml or sml/med (I haven't decided what to call it)  and a good start on one large. 

Speaking of the large...are there any volunteers to tell me what they think of it before I finish putting it together?  I've taken some pics and want to run it past someone else (other than my hubby who thinks anything I do is great)  Please PM me if you'd like to see the pics.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/FicklePegasus

My Baby Cuthulu Blanket was featured on http://geekcrafts.com/
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #1012 on: August 07, 2008 08:31:31 AM »

i have wanted to do the Pirate and Princess SOOO bad...it would be awesome if i could do it this time

ill Pm you, but i thought i would say it here, i am a great view point giver, so if you or anyone in the swap wants feedback on something, just PM it to me, I will respond for sure
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1013 on: August 07, 2008 09:03:12 AM »

Between work, kids, hubby, dinner, laundry, and all the other daily things I barely have time to look on craftster anymore.

40 hours a week on craftster - has turned into 40 hours a week at work

I've said it before, I want to quit working so that I can swap/craftster/craft more.  I feel like I NEVER have time for it anymore.  When I had everything in my life organized I had all the time in the world, now that I feel like I live in chaos, it feels like there is not even time to wash the dishes...

So, I have everything to start, and have completed a small and a medium, but that's it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1014 on: August 07, 2008 10:35:32 AM »

I've said it before, I want to quit working so that I can swap/craftster/craft more. 

Amen to that
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DisneyFan
I Love Disney, My Husband Loves Shakira!

« Reply #1015 on: August 07, 2008 06:19:39 PM »

I used to be better about getting on craftster--until they put in a web blocker at work, and it blocks craftster!  I get a lot of my crafting done at my son's sporting events--baseball takes up a lot of our time and I spend a lot of time just sitting.  I also like to crochet while I'm on the stationary bike--seems to make the time go by faster.  Nothing better than crochet, The Daily Show, and exercising!   

And dear, darling MissDisney--thank you for organizing.  The last time I organized, I thought my head would explode--I swear I'd forgotten how much work it is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I took up running so that I could eat more, not because it feels good.  haha
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #1016 on: August 07, 2008 07:51:54 PM »

you are so sweet!

i am really enjoying it though, i like the challenge and helping people with trouble shooting

i am getting so hyped about leaving on Saturday morning, im packing, and nail painting, and deciding what to bring with me...

i am going to paint my jeans with Mickey's on them i think...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
kirstilynne
« Reply #1017 on: August 07, 2008 08:21:47 PM »

I've said it before, I want to quit working so that I can swap/craftster/craft more. 

Amen to that

i agree! work owns me. i mean i like the hours because the money keeps me in craft supplies, but i dont cause i have less time to do things i want because by the time i get home and cook supper and clean up and stuff its time for bed or i just go for a drive.

and others said they were the only ones not crafting till now? I'm just getting on the go also. its been a rather crazy two months to this point. everything is planned, supplies bought, just need to crack down and work. im off all next weekend so thats the dayplan anyway! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.etsy.com
kaymadben
« Reply #1018 on: August 07, 2008 09:10:06 PM »

For all those who can get on Craftster at work, I"M JEALOUS!! I mean I guess I could look at it on the web on my phone (if I could figure it out) but don't think the people on the road would like it since I deliver pizzas.  Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8E4apG6HZA I know it's unrelated but I laugh every time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
yelutci

Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1019 on: August 08, 2008 08:00:18 AM »

Shocked Yikes Shocked I just got back from camping to sooo many posts-I just skimmed through them but it looks like I got dinked for missing a week-sorry! I truly read this thread more than once a week-most times I just have nothing to comment. Please forgive boring 'ol me (said in my best Eeyore voice).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've heard it both ways.

I'm looking to swap some knit &/or crocheted crafts for handmade CP/HP soap.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 143 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pan Fried Round Steak Nuggets Recipe
Boone Tavern Pork Chops Recipe
Party Caramel-Coated Popcorn Recipe
Party Chocolate Coated Popcorn Recipe
Slow Cooker Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...