A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,165
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 143
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Rd. 8 COMPLETELY DONE  (Read 80318 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #900 on: July 28, 2008 07:53:31 PM »

rats. thats what I get for trying to be diff. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #901 on: July 28, 2008 07:54:35 PM »

rats. thats what I get for trying to be diff. Wink

i did love your answer though! my first idea for that one was name 3 co-stars, but i figured i had enough questions like that! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
kirstilynne
« Reply #902 on: July 28, 2008 09:24:09 PM »

CRAZY  BUSY LAST FEW DAYS! holy smokes i can hardly find time for everything.

checking in. sorry im not so involved yet. need to schedule my time better!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.etsy.com
ktlady
« Reply #903 on: July 28, 2008 09:37:38 PM »

Yea! - I cannot count how many times I have watched these movies.  My children love them all.  Right now we are stuck on Toy Story & Toy Story 2. 

Great quiz Miss Disney!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kate
web: http://www.katydidcreations.com/
wists: http://www.wists.com/ktlady

Available for personal swaps - just PM me.
MissColee

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

« Reply #904 on: July 29, 2008 06:27:21 AM »

We're going to the mine today, so i'll have TONS of time to knit on the way. Cheesy
http://www.kennecott.com/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #905 on: July 29, 2008 01:02:07 PM »

I am reading a book about a guys childhood in the 50's and in it he quotes from Time Magazine the average cost of a day at Disneyland when it first opened was $4.90.  $2.72 for rides and admission, $2.00 for food, and .18 for souvenirs.  Also Time said that the biggest complaint people had in the first two years was the cost.

Not sure if this is accurate or not but I found it interesting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

star69

Summer swappin' fever and writing inspiration!

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: July 30, 2008 05:16:38 AM »

oh, um, checking in. I'm having a bit of a sewing machine problem. D: Not good, but trying to get it solved.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #907 on: July 30, 2008 06:47:34 AM »

I am reading a book about a guys childhood in the 50's and in it he quotes from Time Magazine the average cost of a day at Disneyland when it first opened was $4.90.  $2.72 for rides and admission, $2.00 for food, and .18 for souvenirs.  Also Time said that the biggest complaint people had in the first two years was the cost.

Yup, that's the thing about money. It seems incredibly cheap to us, but only because the cost of EVERYTHING is constantly going up. A coke would have been what, five cents? Now it's near two dollars? Seems cheap to us, but you have to think relative to their time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissColee

« Reply #908 on: July 30, 2008 07:37:52 AM »

Yup, that's the thing about money. It seems incredibly cheap to us, but only because the cost of EVERYTHING is constantly going up. A coke would have been what, five cents? Now it's near two dollars? Seems cheap to us, but you have to think relative to their time.

I was thinking about that yesterday. IMHO I think that if Disneyland/world was cheap all the time and you could go whenever you want, as much as you wanted to... I dont think it would be as magical. Kinda like the christmas everyday thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaymadben
« Reply #909 on: July 30, 2008 08:27:50 AM »

I was thinking about that yesterday. IMHO I think that if Disneyland/world was cheap all the time and you could go whenever you want, as much as you wanted to... I dont think it would be as magical. Kinda like the christmas everyday thing.

Do you mean you have to spend thousands of dollars for it to be magical or if it wasn't so expensive then you'd have a bunch of ghetto people there? Everything is so expensive because of how many people it takes to work there to make it magical, all the food that has to be cooked, the rides, maintenance, etc. I highly doubt they could make it any cheaper to go without losing money or breaking even.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can make dresses for your princess!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/skb
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 143 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Get Around in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 2
How to Get Around in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 1
How to Use the New Features in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 4
How to Use the New Features in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 3
How to Use the New Features in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 2
Latest Blog Articles
May 4, 2016 Featured Projects
I propose a toast!
Tute Tuesday: Plastic Mesh Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...