A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,072
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have Swap - June '08  (Read 12158 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SamJ
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2008 02:08:05 AM »

i claim 6 50g balls of pale blue 'hint of linen' dk

claims:2
claims allowed(outstanding): 2
sendouts not sent:0
sendouts sent:2
sendouts in transit:1
sendouts received:1

BAGs
Choose your bag type

a)  simple tote   b)  environment friendly shopper  c) small handbag

choose your exterior

a)light blue plaid.b)dark green.c)no red denim.d)gold speckled.e)no dark blue left

choose your lining

a)sweet cherry.b)white.c)no green wheel left. d)blue roses.e)red

optional pocket----- no zips
a) outside b) inside 
note the small handbag will be made with a small pocket on the inside

beatrix potter. make your own bibs

make your own gingham teddies. dad, mum & baby

each of the following items....... pick 2 = 1 claim

quilling paper and tool----- no instructions

hook and bar packet 1

hook and bar packet 2

eyelets

white lace--- not sure how much is there  Huh

dolpin necklace

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008 02:56:55 AM by SamJ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://knitsamknit.blogspot.com/

http://www.wists.com/SamJ

where do i get freezer paper from??? im in the UK so does it have another name??? please help me!!!!
calluna
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2008 02:53:30 AM »

I would like to claim an environmentally friendly shopper bag, please, with dark green exterior and blue roses interior. I'm not picky on the colors, if you need to use either of those for something else.

I am in California and Im in a non-smoking house with a dog who steps on everything.

Claims this month: 7
Claims allowed (outstanding): 3
Sendouts not sent: 1
Sendouts in transit:0
Sendouts received:  5

My final list! I'm moving and everything is being cleared out!! Mix and match from the lists; everything is negotiable!

FREE with any claim (please mention what items you want if you do want any of these):

- ~9x12" plastic canvas sheet

- not made by me - painted enameled (I think?) switchplate, counrty herb garden with cat and bird

- large stencil of cows and barnyard. This is just a scan of the label-

- Foam bear stamp

- heart-shaped cozy for...something. Maybe a perfume bottle? I didn't make this, it was thrifted.

For your claim, you can pick FOUR of the following:

- big partial skein of old (judging by the wrapper) dye-able yarn; pretty sure it's acrylic.

- big flat magnetic sheet, with white backing on one side...It's about the size of a large bumper sticker, so with a stencil and some spray paint, you could use it to make a removable bumper sticker Grin

- 3 sheets of clear PVC pocket storage for 35mm slides, for putting into 3-ring binder. 2x2 pockets, and really hard to photograph since theyre clear! I have more available, too.  Ideas for other uses for these things: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=249022.0

- 2 bilingual teddy-bear rubber stamps, one says Excelente! / Excellent! and the other says Bueno / good

Or,, you can pick any THREE of the following:

- book "New Crafts: Cardboard" by Emma Hardy. Primarily home decor projects.

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:

- pack of several OLD, regular black, 12 vinyl records (covers not included). More dense/thick than usual vinyl and not floppy.

- Vintage half-apron with pocket. Has some small grease-stains on it.

- about 2 dozen small wooden spools (no thread attached)

- battery-powered christmas tree lights, 10 lamps on the strand. Battery pack requires 2 "C" batteries.  There are so many things to be done with these! I have several packs of them; I can't believe I forgot I had them in all this time  Roll Eyes.

- bag of color pegs for a Lite-Brite! I was hoping to find an actual Lite-Brite at a second-hand store but alas, I only have the pegs.

- 50 clear blank overhead transparency sheets - the kind you can run through the printer and the ink will eventually dry so they can go into a scrapbook or whatnot.

- Vintage rag-rug braiding kit with instructions (you can made one of these rugs without any of the things in this kit, but it might make it a little easier, you never know). I can send you some fabric strips to get started, too, if you want.

- 2 tubes of Speedball block printing ink, 37cc (1.3 liquid oz.). One is red, one is yellow.

- Pack of ~20 12x12" scrapbook pages, with cutout frames in them. They have the word "Celebration" embossed in green on them; this could probably be covered up with other pictures or embellishments if you wanted to. Nice quality paper that could be painted, stamped, etc.

Or, pick any TWO of the following from these:

- book The Gnomes Book of Christmas Crafts by Carol Endler Sterbenz, 1980. http://www.amazon.com/gnomes-book-Christmas-crafts/dp/0810909677/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1213744512&sr=11-1
So cute! A lot of the items could be done for any occasion, not just the holidays. A few of the gnome pictures are missing but majority are still in the book (theres a section at the end with gnomes to cut out)

- plaster mold for making two 3-dimensional owls at a time. The finished owls are about 3 inches tall.

- "Recipes for Surfaces: Decorative Paint Finishes Made Simple", by Mindy Drucker and Pierre Finklestein. It's a big one, 255 pages!

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- Set of rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together.  

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980.  

- pack of several translucent red vinyl records, good for hanging in a window or for a project like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=244225.0

- set of about half a dozen retro glittery photo-litho heat-transfer images for t-shirts or totes. There's a big smiley/scary sun, a panda, a California logo, a tiger, others...They can be transferred with a really good, really hot iron if you don't have a heat-press thing like the t-shirt stores do, but you have to work at it and keep lots of pressure on the iron for a long time. Here's the sun design:

- Vintage floral half-apron with pockets on inside. White gauzy lining on inside which is stained, but doesnt show when wearing it.

- 3 small unfinished wood boxes to paint/decorate...One is of this variety: http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=cp0179
And the other two are only about 2x2", with a glass square on the top which can hold a 1" picture, an "inchie", or something else tiny for display.

unfinished wooden dollhouse furniture kit from 1982, with some of the items already assembled. 1-scale, all old-fashioned looking

- vintage woodburning kit in original box. It works but doesnt get as hot as it should.

- set of big molded crayons (they will be half-domes, stars, and or jello-mould shaped)

Or pick ONE of these:

- Vintage childrens book recon to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

- recon journal with unlined pink paper

- another recon journal from the same 1960s encyclopedia series. This one has a mix of blue, pink and purple unlined paper, with some pages from the original book included.

- About 100 8.5x11" sheets of off-white translucent paper that I think is vellum. It curls easily but can be run through some printers.

- Mini vinyl record notebook

- Reclaimed alpaca yarn! For a couple months I have been unravelling a hideous sweater of black, burgundy, mustard, blue and brown 100% alpaca yarn. The scraps are all different lengths, from a few inches up to 1-3 yards (a whole sweater, keep in mind) and there's a tutorial here for how to work with reclaimed yarn: http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/thrifty.html
It might also be felted and re-spun.

- custom-made beaded safety pin cuff bracelet. Here's a couple examples:

- custom-made recon blank book with one of these hard-cover titles:
"Utmost Fish!" (so random I had to buy it. black and dark blue)
"To The Wedding" (brown and black)
Secrets (grey)
Into the Highways and Hedges (green, has a silhouette of two males on the cover)
"The Small Woman" (yellow and red, has chinese lettering on the front)
"Romantic Rebel" (grey)
"The Complete Book of Sewing" (blue)
"Unto A Good Land" (blue-grey, has a small train going across the front)
"The Sweetest Swing" (multicolored, has illustration of baseball player swinging a bat on the front)
"Life at its Best" (small, cover is mainly green with a kitschy outdoor family scene)
"World Shopping" (I have a few of these; they all have international scenes on them from the 60s or 70s)
"Good Morning, Young Lady" (tan; I'm hoping to make this a fairly cheeky/saucy book)
"Madam, Will You Talk?" (yellow)
"Ellery Queen - Cat of Many Tails" (blue with an evil-looking black cat on the cover)
"Rock & Roll Heaven" (red)
"Time for True Tales - and Almost True" (red, with black and white accents...I'm planning to put in a bunch of images from folk and fairy tales)
Another volume of the Do-It Encyclopedia series featured in the recons shown above; this one has a guy in a captains hat working on his boat. Dominant color is blue

- hardcover accordian-style blank book, made with the decorated covers of old "Readers Digest Condensed Books", which are just a bit bigger than the size of a standard paperback. The spine of the original book is removed, so there's nothing identifying it as being associated with Readers Digest  Smiley

- several vintage hankies of various colors and decoration

- grab-bag (errm, box/envelope) of vintage children's books for recon, image cutouts or whatnot, including 2 illustrated reading textbooks, an OLD Donald Duck book, and a Bobbsey Twins book from back when it was just one set of twins instead of 2, and more.

- Flat-rate envelope stuffed with paper, ephemera, and other flat goodies

Thank you for helping me destash!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 06:46:58 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2008 08:42:26 AM »

I'll claim two of your "handmade journals that match your tastes" and the "small wooden spools" (all from the "Pick Three" portion of your list), please!

I'm in Michigan and have a dog that occasionally visits my craft room. This is my fifth claim (5 sent, 4 received).

Claims Made: 5
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:5
Sendouts in Transit:1
Sendouts Received:4

CHOOSE ONE ITEM
CRAFT Magazine
Slightly loved, still lots of life left!

Quilt kit (kit contains fabric for quilt top and binding)

License Plate Notebook 
Made with two vintage boat license plates, with white copy paper as the inserts. (Boat plates are much smaller than regular license plates I dont have the measurements in front of me, but I can get them if youd like.)

Scrapbook (Two available)

Vintage Salt Bag
Approximately 13x30

One of the following books
Please specify by name when claiming. Only the Hong Kong book left travel book put out by the Hong Kong Hilton

Super Bounce Balls Kit

CHOOSE TWO ITEMS
Magic Quilt Form claim
No-sew wall hanging kit. Cut your own fabric to size and, using a butter knife, press the ends into the pre-cut slots.

Jello Holloweeen Molds 3 available claim each

Rugrats Lollipop Mold claim

Jello Beans Molds 2 available claim each

Origami paper claim
4 sheets of each style, total of 64 sheets. Large sheets are 6"x6", small sheets are 4.5"x4.5".

Mission Falls Yarn  -   claim for 2 skeins
100% cotton yarn. 84 yds/77m. 50g/1.75oz. 18 sts & 24 rows = 4 on US7 needles.
Choose maize (yellow) or cosmos (purple)

Sock Monkey Prints   claim each
I purchased these prints (okay, okay, I also bought 6 more) about 3 years ago from a fun artist named Kelly Pound. Each of these prints was created using Canon ChromaLife100 inks on 45lb Matte Photo Paper. All are 8"x10". Please specify by name when claiming. If you're interested in seeing more of Kelly's work, it can be found here - http://www.pounddesigns.com/.

"Boxer"

"Bartender"

"Bass Player"

Yard of Cat Felt Fabric claim

Two skeins of Firenze Boucle Yarn (Ive got 10 skeins available) -  claim for 2 skeins

Handmade tic-tac-toe game claim
Got this in the sweatshoppe swap awhile ago, and my niece has outgrown it. Still in excellent condition!

CHOOSE THREE ITEMS
Learn to Embroider Kit 1/3 claim

Cookie Press 1/3 claim
This is a solid glass circle with flowers. You press it onto the cookies to get a pattern.

Doggie holiday collar 1/3 claim
Its just a little too tight on my slightly-overweight beagle. I can get exact dimensions if anyone is interested.

Fun fur scarf 1/3 claim

Plastic Canvas Kit - 1/3 claim

Wood Blocks 1/3 claim

Any two of the following patterns/magazines 1/3 claim
Please specify by name when claiming.

Any three of the following patterns/magazines 1/3 claim
Please specify by name when claiming. Whimsical pocket pillows taken.

Set of 6 Workbaskets from the mid- to late-80s. 1/3 claim

Domino tile earrings OR mahjong tile earrings 1/3 claim
I lost the packaging for the findings, so I'm unsure of the metal. The miniature domino tiles are approximately 0.5" x 1.25". Mahjong earrings not available!

Set of birdie stitchmarkers 1/3 claim
Shown on size 8 needles.

Foam stamps 1/3 claim

Claims information:
Items to be mailed:
SciFunk loteria notecards (2 sets) - sent
katchoo1 crushed velvet, baggie of needles, baggie of mahjong tiles sent
nofury box o yarn sent
calluna 2 skeins yarn, seed beads, project bag sent

Items to be received:
Avesthel braided roving received
Katchoo1 - Stampers Sampler Catch-Up Issue Volume VI received
Sajona pillow kit received
Sajona cherry tree hill sock yarn

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2008 09:10:03 AM »

May I have the plastic canvas kit, stitch markers, and foam stamps please?  Thanks!  BRB with list...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2008 09:16:58 AM »

May I have the plastic canvas kit, stitch markers, and foam stamps please?  Thanks!  BRB with list...

Claims: 8
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 1 (going to gavagai on Tuesday)
Sendouts Sent: 7
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 8

PICK 3 OUT OF ANY OF MY ITEMS FOR ONE CLAIM!!!

Hemp keychains.  Made by me!  1/2 claim EACH, items numbered 1-7 from left to right, please tell me which number(s) you would like.  **#2, 5, and 7 are GONE

Hemp bracelets/anklets.  Made by me!  Each item could be either a bracelet or an anklet because of the length of the tails, you can tie the ends closer together for a bracelet or farther apart for an anklet.  1/2 claim EACH.  Items numbered 1-7 from top to bottom, please tell me which number(s) you would like.
**#4, 5, and 6 are GONE.

Shell shaped flat marbles.  Great for the bottom of vases and bet fish bowls!  2" in diameter, each shell.

1yd floral leaf bamboo mesh fabric.  45", prewashed and dried for shrinkage.

1yd pink floral cotton gauze-like fabric.  45", prewashed and dried for shrinkage.

Butterfly stationery.  19 sheets of paper and 8 envelopes remaining.

Unopened package of 'BRAVO' stickers for a job well done.

Tree-Free greeting cards.  Lighthouse theme.  12 cards in 4 designs, 12 coordinating envelopes.  Two tins available.

NECKLACE #1 - SOLD

NECKLACE #2

NECKLACE #3

NECKLACE #4 - SOLD
Hemp necklaces.  Made by me!  1 claim EACH.  Small bottle on necklace is full of 'fairy dust' so be careful if you open it!  Each necklace has a number under its close-up photo, please tell me which number you would like.  #1 and 4 are GONE
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008 07:29:03 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2008 10:41:24 PM »

Swap is closed!!! Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
sajona
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2008 01:50:45 AM »

July swap up and running - please publicise to get more swappers!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=255203.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get A New Hairstyle Without The Commitment: Hair Chalk
How to Get a Kim Kardashian Hairstyle
3 Ways to Prevent Dry Hair This Winter
How to Get a Flirty, Tousled, Party Ponytail
How To Rock A Simple Braid For Your Holiday Party
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...