A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,044
Currently Running With Scissors:
455 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have Swap - June '08  (Read 14637 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 29, 2008 09:25:50 PM »

Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - June 08
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: nofury
Sign-up date range: the full month of June
Date to send item by: within 2 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES

Details of swap:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer nofury with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer):

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  http://craftster.org/swapsinfo.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted, and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

At the top of your claim post, state how many claims you have made this month, and how many of those are outstanding (i.e. the recipient has not yet received the item).

Claims:4
Claims Allowed (Outstanding):3
Sendouts Not Sent:1
Sendouts Sent:2
Sendouts in Transit:1
Sendouts Received:1

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three (become a Friend of Craftster!)
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=223906.0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery:
Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, June 30. Feedback will be given on July 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM both me and who you sent to when you send out, with DC number if you are both in US.
2. Make sure to PM both me and who you receive from when you receive.
3. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address so that they have it and don't have to chase you down later.
4. Lets keep this swap moving, try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days.
5. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=137907.0
6. Lets try to keep this thread for lists as much as possible to save on confusion. If your list is up, you may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise please try to post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our  discussion thread

-- Links --
Ongoing gallery
May round, organized by calluna
February round, organized by MareMare
Dec/Jan round
A few of the previous rounds, managed by the great Miss Violaceous --
September round
August round
July round
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
nofury

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008 09:28:23 PM »

Approved swappers:

3 Outstanding Claims Allowed:
AsphaltQueen
astormorray
Avesthel
Banga
calluna
gannon
gavagai
katchoo1
missmoppet
nofury: cleared.
pinupmommy
rossana9041
sajona
TheSapphireMoon
quilted

2 Outstanding Claims Allowed:
britnlind
SamJ: To send - 0, To be received - 1
SciFunk

1 Outstanding Claim Allowed:

Feedback Given

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008 12:35:29 PM by nofury » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flickr!
Wist!
nofury

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008 09:29:29 PM »

green - sent
purple - received

Due June 15
coral to TheSapphireMoon- Making Bead and Wire Jewelry book
TheSapphireMoon to sajona - Pony beads
sajona to gavagai - assorted kids patterns, top left & right and bottom left (all but the fancy dress one)

Due June 16
gavagai to katchoo1 - plain denim/jeans purse
katchoo1 to sajona - holiday print labels, holiday cards set and the plain tags/labels
sajona to TheSapphireMoon - reel of fake fur
TheSapphireMoon to missmoppett - jar of whimsies
missmoppett to TheSapphireMoon - bag o fabric and squares

Due June 17
TheSapphireMoon to rossana9041- cell phone charm

Due June 18
rossana9041 to gavagai - baby quilt
gavagai to calluna - frog tote
calluna to gavagai - alphabet cookie cutters

Due June 20
gavagai to astormorray - window tote and the purple starbursty tote, and the pink necklace.
astormorray to Avesthel - skein of hand dyed rainbow yarn

Due June 21
Avesthel to AsphaltQueen - braided roving
AsphaltQueen to SciFunk - Loteria cards
SciFunk to katchoo1 - glitter sprinkles and dinosaur pendants
katchoo to AsphaltQueen - Stampers Sampler Catch-Up Issue Volume VI

Due June 22
AsphaltQueen to katchoo - mahjong tiles, the crushed velvet and the assorted needles
katchoo to TheSapphireMoon - 36 bookmarks and the Set of Valentines magnetic poetry words
TheSapphireMoon to calluna - celestial cards and the potentially-coconut necklace

Due June 23
calluna to sajona - plastic alphabet cookie cutters
sajona to AsphaltQueen - Debbie Abrahams Rowan cotton cushion(pillow) knitting kit
AsphaltQueen to nofury - Box O' Yarn

Due June 24
nofury to calluna - Rotary cutter

Due June 25
calluna to TheSapphireMoon - 3 packs of Blue Moon Beads
TheSapphireMoon to sajona - child's wreath

Due June 26
sajona to nofury - 4 balls Jaegar Shetland Aran and 2 balls of dark lilac Rowan 4 ply soft

Due June 29
nofury to TheSapphireMoon - 2 ceramic beads and 1 cigar box #2 and FREE heart earrings
TheSapphireMoon to gannon - conchos and celestial box

Due June 30
gannon to SamJ - large undrilled pieces....natural turquoise and the amethyst
SamJ to quilted - environmentally friendly shopping bag: blue on the outside with green wheels on the inside
quilted to missmoppet - beading supplies kit

Due July 1
missmoppet to SamJ - material b
SamJ to sajona - black plastic clips and the shell necklace

Due July 2
sajona to calluna - sheer stretch knit
calluna to Banga - set of pastels
Banga to TheSapphireMoon - unused silver glitter glue AND Random mix of plastic beads, shell beads, keyrings, and toggle clasps
TheSapphireMoon to Banga - box of markers and grab bag of cards and stickers

Due July 3
Banga to britnlind - one jar of the sweet pea and one lemon drop bath salt
britlind to calluna - Alexander Henry fabric
calluna to Banga - envelope of ephemera
Banga to sajona - hipslinger
sajona to nofury - sock yarn

Due July 4
nofury to gavagai - camera flash + stuff And the free with claim sewing kit

Due July 5
gavagai to nofury - people of the world tote and the culture clash tote

Due July 6
nofury to katchoo1 - cigar boxes (1&4)
katchoo1 to sajona - brag book and the crochet magazine
sajona to AsphaltQueen - cherry tree hill sock yarn

Due July 7
AsphaltQueen to calluna - 2 skeins of the lentil-colored Mission Falls yarn, and the project bag from the 1/3 list

Due July 8
calluna to katchoo - envelope of ephemera/paper
katchoo to TheSapphireMoon - pack of Xmas address labels, teddy bear stickers, and the manila tags

Due July 11
TheSapphireMoon to gavagai - bead box plus 3yd mesh plus necklace #1
gavagai to sajona - tacky bag and the sewing theme one
sajona to SamJ - 6 50g balls of pale blue 'hint of linen'

Due July 12
SamJ to calluna - environmentally friendly shopper bag with dark green exterior and blue roses interior

Due July 12
calluna to AsphaltQueen - handmade journals that match your tastes" and the "small wooden spools"
AsphaltQueen to TheSapphireMoon - plastic canvas kit, stitch markers, and foam stamps
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008 03:15:28 PM by nofury » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flickr!
Wist!
nofury

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008 09:29:55 PM »

saved!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008 08:47:19 PM by nofury » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flickr!
Wist!
nofury

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008 08:40:38 PM »

Ok! Here we go! Here's coral's list from the last round:

Here we go.  One ball of yarn = 1/3 claim.  The ball on the bottom right is Knit One Crochet Too PJ, it is polyester fleece yarn.  The one on the top right is very pretty, it's a novelty yarn and looks very similar to Filati FFF Moira but the ball band is missing.

20 bottlecaps = 1/3 claim (not pictured - they are mostly stuff like Bud Light

Beads, red eyelets (only the red eyelets are left): 1/2 claim each (for instance, if you want the red beads and the red eyelets, that's one claim). The sparkly beads are crystal.  They are gorgeous but I'm not making much jewelry anymore.  The pearlized beads I will throw in for free if you want them.

Wine glass markers.  1/2 claim for all.

Altered Journal/memo book (not made by me).  1/2 claim.

The following items are one claim each:

Plain Scrapbook to embellish with your own art.  15 acid free pages inside. Expandable. There's a couple small scratches which could be easily covered.

Books:

A paper press.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flickr!
Wist!
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008 06:19:45 AM »

Yippee!!  I would like to claim the Making Bead and Wire Jewelry book, please.  Working on list right now.

Claims: 1
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

PICK 3

Silver conchos, 6 in the bag.

Shell shaped flat marbles.  Great for the bottom of vases and bet fish bowls!  2" in diameter, each shell.

1yd floral leaf bamboo mesh fabric.  45", prewashed and dried for shrinkage.

Celestial box, held square greeting cards and envelopes.  5.5" square, 1.5" deep.

Small baggie of cermic beads.  4 pairs, 8 beads total.

PICK 2

1yd pink floral cotton gauze-like fabric.  45", prewashed and dried for shrinkage.

GRAB BAG of greeting cards and stickers.  Christmas and everyday themes.

Celestial card set.  I used a few, there are 8 cards and envelopes remaining.

Butterfly stationery.  19 sheets of paper and 8 envelopes remaining.

PICK 1

3yd diamond mesh fabric.  Tighter weave than the floral leaf mesh offered above, so it is more silky feeling and not so see-thru.  45" prewashed and dried for shrinkage.  ONE CLAIM FOR ALL 3 YARDS!!

2yd pink and purple border printed fabric.  Is a poly/cotton blend, would make a great long straight or wrap skirt...this was what I *planned* on doing with it, but I have had it for over 6 years and NEVER did it...time to pay it forward!  I think this is 60"...but it may be 50-55 as I bought it from Walmart and they don't always get full 60" bolts.  Serged, prewashed and dried for shrinkage.  ONE CLAIM FOR ALL 2 YARDS!!

As requested....a jar of whimsies Smiley  Hope you pick it up, missmoppet!  Who knows what's inside???  Well....me....and it's mostly beads and beading supplies Smiley

Pony bead GRAB BAG.  4 bags FULL of multicolored plastic pony beads.  Great for kids' projects or anything else you can think of!

Tree-Free greeting cards.  Lighthouse theme.  12 cards in 4 designs, 12 coordinating envelopes.  Two tins available, ONE TIN FOR ONE CLAIM.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008 07:00:10 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
sajona
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008 06:56:05 AM »

i'd like to claim the beads - second from bottom please
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

3 nylon mesh ball bag kits from wazoodle com. Include cord and toggle for fastening. Make huge bags to store balls, outdoor cushions etc in wont be ruined by damp etc. I have 2 sets. 1 point each

Cute 18 month size haler neck top made from recycled cotton exactly as the pattern on knitty.com (1/2 point)

Very sheer, stretch knit, 100% nylnn from Voyage (very exclusive boutique) 2 yards. Use for lingerie/sexy nighty !

Childrens boutique (I think it was painting red rhinos) fake fur trim. Whole reel (10 yards?)

Debbie Abrahams Rowan cotton cushion(pillow) knitting kit, N longer available to buy so quite rare. Includes buttons, yarn and instructions but I used the beads for another project so you will have to buy those or knit without

Assorted kds patterns top left cut in size XL otherwise rest unused (1/3 point each)

Austrailian Handmade magazine includes pattern sheet (1/2 point)

Kids pattern unused up to size 6( point)

4 balls Jaegar Shetland Aran good yardage.

Zebra effect sock yarn (in sock weight 2.5mm needles) unused it got unravelled by a toddler and I wound it back hence no label) point

2 balls of dark lilac Rowan 4 ply soft exact yarn needed to knit Hedera socks on kntty.com ( point) Will include print out pattern.

Needle thread holder for embroidery point

Old Quilt calendar = unused, has fab large pictures of antique quilts to use for scrapbooking/ framing etc  1/3 point

The scented house lots of ideas and projects for dried/pressed flowers and scents

« Last Edit: June 01, 2008 06:58:16 AM by sajona » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
gavagai
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008 01:51:33 PM »

I claim the assorted kids patterns, top left & right and bottom left (all but the fancy dress one).

It's my first claim out of three.

Pick one of these

The bags are of different sizes. I always write approximate size next to the descriptions (measured laying flat). Make sure to read!  Smiley

Pirate and lace tote (about 10"x8"), black lining.

Colourful frog tote (about 10"x10"), beige lining with swirls(?). (Pieces of thread stuck to tote in photo will not be there when I send  Cheesy.)

Jeans bag (about 15"x9"). You can still use all of the outside pockets, also the back pockets (not visible); white lining, closes with small snap button.

The Tacky bag (about 15"x11"). This might just be the weirdest bag I ever made.  Cheesy Jeans lining with applique + (on the other side) lipstick/high heels flannel. White lining. Closes with a fassetted button. Both jeans pockets can still be used.

Culture clash tote (about 12"x9")

...or pick two of these

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

Unusual little bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9"), lined with same fabric as on outside.

Purple tote with a window view (about 8"x7"), lighter purple lining. (Pieces of thread stuck to tote in photo will not be there when I send  Cheesy.)

Sewing theme tote (about 9"x7"), blueish lining with vague flower outlines.

Necklace. A bit of an experiment with knotted pink (cotton?) string and various glass beads.

Ninja necklace, plastic ninja on black (cotton?) cord.

Somewhat irregular felted beads given to me in a swap once.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katchoo1
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008 02:56:18 AM »

I'd like the plain denim/jeans purse, please!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:1 (from previous round)
Sendouts Received:0

My stuff:

Choose one:

Set of Autumn Leaves winter holidays clear stamps (you'll need an acrylic mount to stick them to)--assorted halloween/thanksgiving/newyears, 13 stamps total.

Classic Pinups 2003 calendar (cheesecake, no nudes)

Affectionate Women 2000 calendar (vintage photos, no nudity etc)

Laurel Burch 1998 calendar

Stock illustration/photography catalog (great for ATCs/collage/altered art)--includes CD

Stampers Sampler Catch-Up Issue Volume VI

Baby Steps 2005 (scrapbooking/cards/papercrafts w/ baby themes)

Paperkuts Power Book of Tips and Techniques

A Simple Guide to Scrapbooking with Color

Paperkuts PK Readers' Showcase

Quick & Easy 2004 (quick scrapbook pages/card/gift ideas)

OR Choose two:

Holiday Magic paint set--this was on clearance and I'm not sure what happened to one row of the paints but there are 2 large (4 oz) bottles   
Of snow white and calico red paint, plus little cups of paint ( 2 gold, 2 silver, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 peach, 1 cream, 2 black and 2 brown ) There are also 4 containers of glittery stuff but I'm not sure how useable they are, they look like they dried out or hardened--snow texture, clear glitter, gold glitter and silver glitter. 

2" stencil set

Package of 36 bookmarks for stamping/papercrafting etc

Stampers Samplers back issues (pick is for one issue, not set):  Aug/Sept 2002; Dec/Jan 2002; Feb/Mar 2004; Aug/Sept 2003; Feb/Mar 2003

Scrapbook Trends back issues (pick is for one issue, not set):
Nov 2004, Sept 2005, Aug 2004

Creating Keepsakes 2003 Hall of Fame book

OR  Choose 3:

Package of Christmas address labels for printing (90 count each, 270 labels total) (2 available)

Package of holiday cards pre-cut and scored, 8 cards/envelopes per package (2 available)

25 flat-bottom glass marbles (multiple sets available)

Bag of foam shapes (hearts/stars/flowers)

20  large manila tags for tag books, cards, pockets, etc. (multiple sets available)

Impressionists calendar from 1998

Learn to Crochet magazine

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy shop:  http://lifeattherancho.etsy.com
I <heart> paper crafts!  PM me about private swaps...
sajona
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008 03:08:06 AM »

can I claim the holiday print labels, holiday cards set and the plain tags/labels please?
Claims: 2
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3 (1)
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

3 nylon mesh ball bag kits from wazoodle com. Include cord and toggle for fastening. Make huge bags to store balls, outdoor cushions etc in wont be ruined by damp etc. I have 2 sets. 1 point each

Cute 18 month size halter neck top made from recycled cotton exactly as the pattern on knitty.com (1/2 point)

Very sheer, stretch knit, 100% nylon from Voyage (very exclusive boutique) 2 yards. Use for lingerie/sexy nighty !

Childrens boutique (I think it was painting red rhinos) fake fur trim. Whole reel (10 yards?)

Debbie Abrahams Rowan cotton cushion(pillow) knitting kit, No longer available to buy so quite rare. Includes buttons, yarn and instructions but I used the beads for another project so you will have to buy those or knit without

Assorted kids patterns only the dressing up one left (1/3 point)

Australian Handmade magazine includes pattern sheet (1/2 point)

Kids pattern unused up to size 6( point)

4 balls Jaegar Shetland Aran good yardage.

Zebra effect sock yarn (in sock weight 2.5mm needles) unused it got unravelled by a toddler and I wound it back hence no label) point

2 balls of dark lilac Rowan 4 ply soft exact yarn needed to knit Hedera socks on knitty.com ( point) Will include print out pattern.

Needle thread holder for embroidery point

Old Quilt calendar - unused, has fab large pictures of antique quilts to use for scrapbooking/ framing etc  1/3 point

The scented house lots of ideas and projects for dried/pressed flowers and scents

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gordon Ramsay Struggles to Make Naan Bread
Bulgogi Tacos Recipe
How to Make Nam Prik Gaeng Kiew Wan
How to Make Coconut Sticky Rice
Learn to Make Nam Prik Noom
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...