A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,127
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 322
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Altered Journal-a-long-CLOSED--see last page for NEW THREAD  (Read 308594 times)
Tags for this thread: altered , journal  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smuckers9
artist and a cat.

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: August 18, 2008 09:34:02 PM »

Heres my friday page just a little late Roll Eyes
It the connection between family, days and of course the connection of all literature to shakespere (of course Wink)
My connections page turned into a jumble!! Cheesy

Full page...The same text stuff on the right page says yesterday, tomorrow, today, yesterday.

Left Page Yay William! Yay Vintage looking playing cards! Yay Family Trees!

Close up of the family tree...

I will be out of town this week...separated from my art!?!? Cry I will be bringing my book so hopefully i can get some stuff done! Some great traveling pages perhaps!?

THIS ROCKS   Logged
bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #971 on: August 19, 2008 11:24:14 AM »

I love your 'connections' page Smuckers9 Its a real visual treat Grin

I just wanted to pop by and say that I am still here, and that I will be joining you all again soon, but I have been pulled away by another crafting priority.

If you wanna know more click here  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rio_Supreme
« Reply #972 on: August 19, 2008 02:54:08 PM »

Wow, good luck bushbaby. That necklace looks awesomly detailed, and if that doesnt pass for art i dont know what will! could you upload a pic of the firestar bracelet too when you get a chance? I want to see the set!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Try again, fail again, fail better." Samuel Beckett
graverobbergirl
« Reply #973 on: August 19, 2008 08:08:10 PM »

The connections pages were thought-provoking as well as beautiful. Nice work all! I'm so impressed. You all had big picture connections as well as little ones.

Admittedly, what I thought of was "The foot bone's connected to The ankle bone. The ankle bone's connected to the shin bone..." Of course, that could also be the love of osteology kicking in ("...the first metatarsal articulates to the cuboid, the cuboid articulates to the talus, the talus articulates to the tibia, the tibia...").

I haven't been getting any work on my journal done... I guess I needed a break after finishing off the Sweet Suzy Swanson series of pages (for which I still have yet to do the tags/english version). It could also be the sewing project I've been taken over by... Or the fact that my needy friend is back home for a little while again.

Or I may just be making excuses... Anyway, it's still nice to see what other people are working on...and hopefully I will set aside time soon for my own journal therapy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Duct tape? That stuff's a rip-off! I make my own tape."-Joe Garrelli, Newsradio

My Etsy

Just Another Crafting Blog
bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #974 on: August 19, 2008 11:56:20 PM »

could you upload a pic of the firestar bracelet too when you get a chance? I want to see the set!!

I plan to once it's finished - which will be about 15/20 working hours from now i guess Cheesy I'll let you know when I do.

and thanks for the lovely comment.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #975 on: August 20, 2008 07:01:32 AM »

Admittedly, what I thought of was "The foot bone's connected to The ankle bone. The ankle bone's connected to the shin bone..."

Me too! Cheesy Glad I'm not the only one.

I had my final dress fittings this week, so I haven't gotten my other pages scanned in. I'll probably get that done tonight! *fingers crossed*

Bushbaby, that's gorgeous! Definitely let us know when you upload the bracelet!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #976 on: August 20, 2008 09:12:11 AM »

haven't dropped off the face of the earth!  Soooo I'll be bringing all my altered journal goodies on my trip so I can catch up!  wowzers...really behind....but I'll have lots of time I'm sure to work on my pages....  better late than never Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
radiationbaby
Lady Marmalade, the Duchess of Spreadable Treats

Crafty McCraftypants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #977 on: August 20, 2008 11:54:28 AM »

Arrrr!  I was hoping to get my pages posted last week, but the scanner at our (my mom and dad's, actually) house went kaput.  This week I've been packing up to move into the dorms at school, where (hopefully) I can get these puppies into the interwebs.
There are way too many pages for me to compliment right now, but I LOVE EVERYONE'S WORK SO MUCH!  You ladies (and gents, perhaps?) are so incredibly talented!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, it's just kittens.

I want to leave this world the way I came into it:  naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

Mah Wists
http://www.wists.com/stardust_wings
calluna
« Reply #978 on: August 20, 2008 11:58:19 AM »

haven't dropped off the face of the earth!  Soooo I'll be bringing all my altered journal goodies on my trip so I can catch up!  wowzers...really behind....but I'll have lots of time I'm sure to work on my pages....  better late than never Wink

I DID drop off the face of the earth!  Grin
And I haven't done too much art-journaling, but I'm glad to be alive. One of these days I'll catch up on this thread, but I haven't had much internet access all summer. I trust there's a lot of greatness here I've been missing out on
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Lmcbride
It's business time.

My place is usually tidier than this.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #979 on: August 20, 2008 12:59:02 PM »

I last checked into this thread maaaany pages ago... somehow I just noticed one day that I was in five swaps and 3 or 4 personal swaps (mostly for supplies) so that's where my crafty energies went.  But I look forward to perusing what I've been missing here, and someday soon I'll be back to actually journalling. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Get rid of all your boring, tiresome friends. Make friends with cabaret stars, exotic dancers, and down-on-their-luck royality instead." Jonathan Adler
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 322 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fondant Daisies
How to Make a Fondant Christmas Tree
How to Make a Fondant Elephant
How to Make a Fondant Shark
How to Make a Fondant Alligator
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...