A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 313,041
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Miss Harry Potter Swap CLOSED (sendout EXTENDED to 7/10)  (Read 27702 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #250 on: July 01, 2008 05:44:17 PM »

There is talk of another Harry Potter swap in the discussion forum [Harry Potter forever] thinking of starting up in August...=D
I can tell you right now: I'M IN!

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: July 01, 2008 05:52:59 PM »

Ive got some harry potter goodies in my closet that I could of sent to someone.  But I didnt even see this swap until now. 

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
« Reply #252 on: July 01, 2008 06:09:56 PM »

Find your camera cord, Dobby! I can't wait to see what awesome goodies Rainbow sent you!

I'm about 98% done with my large. I'm at the part that I don't like doing, so I haven't finished doing it yet. If that made any sense. One medium is finished, and I got the supplies to finish my other medium, so it's about 90% done. Smalls haven't been started, but I know what I'm making, and they should go quickly.

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity

The KUH is silent.

« Reply #253 on: July 01, 2008 07:55:16 PM »

I'm 89% finished, probably finish on Thursday (my next day off).  Can't wait to see what everyone came up with now that the packages have started arriving.

My Wist - http://www.wists.com/AbsurdAnnekuh

I love personal swaps.
« Reply #254 on: July 01, 2008 09:37:04 PM »

First off I'm just going to say I'm an idiot and forgot to properly attach something so I attatched it the complete outside of the package [sorrry!]
BUT, most importantly---I FINISHED! Yay. I will be mailing tomorrow [um, sometime].
Soooo just because I can....a teaser for tasket.basket! [enjoy]
Everything. Well except one thing + the thing I forgot to attach which I didn't remember until after I took this picture.

« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2008 08:02:12 AM »

Whoo hoo. I think I'm going to send today, although I'm a little worried that my heat sensitive package might suffer if there is no mail on Friday because of the holiday! I'm so excited, I don't think I can wait. I've taken lots of precautions, so hopefully everything will arrive in good order.

I may have to overnight it just for piece of mind. Brittany--one note when you do get it. I would look through the stuff before you read my note, otherwise, I kind of give everything away. I'll confirm here when I do actually send it!

As for another swap--depending if my partner likes my stuff, I will definitely do another one!!
« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2008 09:43:48 AM »

I decided to tackle a couple of more projects at the last minute. Crazy? Yes. Fun? You betcha.

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
Darn . . . It was my turn to bring the Bundt cake.

The internet is made of people.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2008 10:30:04 AM »

Soooo just because I can....a teaser for tasket.basket! [enjoy]

Eeee!  Wow!  So, so excited!  That is so many packages.  Cheesy

I am working on finishing up yours, rosesanplacebos!  (It's all this starting over business.  I just couldn't get my head in the game early on!)

Good luck to everyone in finishing and sending!  Cheesy

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists

Fabric is taking over my house!

« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2008 02:08:28 PM »

Oh I'm so excited to hear that my partner is sending soon! I will keep your warning in mind, I love surprises!

Someone said earlier that swaps push them to try new crafts - I have to agree, that's one of my favorite things! I found myself wandering around totally unfamiliar sections of Jo-Ann's while shopping for supplies (meaning I wasn't shopping for fabric!). This is so great, I really hope my partner likes all of my stuff. Well when I finish it...luckily I took vacation from tomorrow until next Tuesday so I have lots of crafting time available starting...now!  Grin

If you like handmade bags and purses, check out my etsy!

My blog http://londonpurple.blogspot.com
« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2008 03:14:28 PM »

My large project was driving me nuts, but I wrangled it under control...finally!  I'm sure I'll be crafting right up until the deadline (like with all my swaps).  I totally agree though, swapping pushes me into different crafting directions and it's a great way to get my procrastinating self to try out new things!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind the Scenes With Indique Hair Boutique
The Top Hair Trends From NYFW Fall 2013: Braids and Ponytails
How to Do a Charlize Theron Rolled Updo Hairstyle
How to Get Red Carpet Waves Like Naomi Watts
How To: Create Classic Waves With Pin Curls
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Spinach Feta Breakfast Quiche
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Asymmetric Cowl
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Felt Basket

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...