A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
367 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Miss Harry Potter Swap CLOSED (sendout EXTENDED to 7/10)  (Read 23378 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rosesanplacebos
« Reply #250 on: July 01, 2008 05:44:17 PM »

There is talk of another Harry Potter swap in the discussion forum [Harry Potter forever] thinking of starting up in August...=D
I can tell you right now: I'M IN!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

pug hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: July 01, 2008 05:52:59 PM »

Ive got some harry potter goodies in my closet that I could of sent to someone.  But I didnt even see this swap until now. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
indigo_roses
« Reply #252 on: July 01, 2008 06:09:56 PM »

Find your camera cord, Dobby! I can't wait to see what awesome goodies Rainbow sent you!

I'm about 98% done with my large. I'm at the part that I don't like doing, so I haven't finished doing it yet. If that made any sense. One medium is finished, and I got the supplies to finish my other medium, so it's about 90% done. Smalls haven't been started, but I know what I'm making, and they should go quickly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
AbsurdAnnekuh

The KUH is silent.

« Reply #253 on: July 01, 2008 07:55:16 PM »

I'm 89% finished, probably finish on Thursday (my next day off).  Can't wait to see what everyone came up with now that the packages have started arriving.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://www.wists.com/AbsurdAnnekuh

I love personal swaps.
rosesanplacebos
« Reply #254 on: July 01, 2008 09:37:04 PM »

First off I'm just going to say I'm an idiot and forgot to properly attach something so I attatched it the complete outside of the package [sorrry!]
BUT, most importantly---I FINISHED! Yay. I will be mailing tomorrow [um, sometime].
Soooo just because I can....a teaser for tasket.basket! [enjoy]
Everything. Well except one thing + the thing I forgot to attach which I didn't remember until after I took this picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bunnikins
« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2008 08:02:12 AM »

Whoo hoo. I think I'm going to send today, although I'm a little worried that my heat sensitive package might suffer if there is no mail on Friday because of the holiday! I'm so excited, I don't think I can wait. I've taken lots of precautions, so hopefully everything will arrive in good order.

I may have to overnight it just for piece of mind. Brittany--one note when you do get it. I would look through the stuff before you read my note, otherwise, I kind of give everything away. I'll confirm here when I do actually send it!

As for another swap--depending if my partner likes my stuff, I will definitely do another one!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
avari20
« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2008 09:43:48 AM »

I decided to tackle a couple of more projects at the last minute. Crazy? Yes. Fun? You betcha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ava
http://www.wists.com/avari20

Will trade yarn for jewelry supplies! PM me if you're interested!
tasket.basket
Darn . . . It was my turn to bring the Bundt cake.

The internet is made of people.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2008 10:30:04 AM »

Soooo just because I can....a teaser for tasket.basket! [enjoy]

Eeee!  Wow!  So, so excited!  That is so many packages.  Cheesy

I am working on finishing up yours, rosesanplacebos!  (It's all this starting over business.  I just couldn't get my head in the game early on!)

Good luck to everyone in finishing and sending!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's really only one question that can be answered . . . and we already know the answer. . . .  -- Ursula K. LeGuin, The Left Hand of Darkness

my blog
my wists
oneyedsally

Fabric is taking over my house!

« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2008 02:08:28 PM »

Oh I'm so excited to hear that my partner is sending soon! I will keep your warning in mind, I love surprises!

Someone said earlier that swaps push them to try new crafts - I have to agree, that's one of my favorite things! I found myself wandering around totally unfamiliar sections of Jo-Ann's while shopping for supplies (meaning I wasn't shopping for fabric!). This is so great, I really hope my partner likes all of my stuff. Well when I finish it...luckily I took vacation from tomorrow until next Tuesday so I have lots of crafting time available starting...now!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you like handmade bags and purses, check out my etsy!

http://londonpurple.etsy.com

My blog http://londonpurple.blogspot.com
craftywillow
« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2008 03:14:28 PM »

My large project was driving me nuts, but I wrangled it under control...finally!  I'm sure I'll be crafting right up until the deadline (like with all my swaps).  I totally agree though, swapping pushes me into different crafting directions and it's a great way to get my procrastinating self to try out new things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy Cotton Candy Fudge Recipe
How to Make Sweet Football Hand Pies
Chocolate-Chunk Cherry Blondie Recipe
How to Make Healthy Banana and Honey Ice Cream
How to Make Graham Jam Pastry Squares
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...