A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FRIENDSHIP GRANNY SQUARE SWAP R2 (JUNE) COMPLETE  (Read 6223 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hipmama1970
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008 07:20:41 PM »

I think I found the May gallery, is this it? http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=244277.0

There's some really neat stuff in there! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jen, homeschooling mom of 4
mommy2tnk

Good is Best's Worst Enemy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008 10:23:59 PM »

I'm jonesin' for another swap, so I'm totally in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bettflow
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008 07:51:40 AM »

Hello everyone,

I was on here last night and tried to post a message but it wouldn't go through.  My computer was acting crazy and I kept getting a error message. 
I did a scan and deleted all kinds of spyware, so it's running better now.  I've got to get myself ready to go back to the hospital right now, but will be back on here later tonight and HOPEFULLY will get everything updated.  Just wouldn't let me get it done last night, lol.
Thankyou SOOO MUCH for all the prayers!!!  The baby is stabile and seems to be doing a little better each day:))  However dd is having some heart issues and they put a halter monitor on her yesterday, so we're praying that it's only the stress that's making her heart jump and race.  I feel sure it's just the stress of everything, but still gotta get it checked out to make sure.
I should be able to get everthing updated tonight.....if my computer will act decent.  Gotta run right now but just want ya'll to know I haven't forgotten about ya:))
Hugs,
Betty
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bettflow
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008 10:41:56 PM »

FINALLY!!!  I have had one heck of a time with this darn computer, lol.

I finally have the approved swappers list compiled....here's who we have so far:
APPROVED SWAPPERS:
 1. bettflow
 2. cat9
 3. vecr81
 4. hipmama1970
 5. ladybugger
 6. indigo_roses
 7. krazy4katz
 8. Tygir
 9. sunspotted
10. Kookaloo_Starr
11. MoonChyld3

If I end up running a little late getting parners assigned, no fear....I'll get it taken care of asap.  I'm having puter problems, sometimes will sign on and sometimes won't do diddly squat, lol.

BY THE WAY.....THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH for all the prayers and sweet pms that I've received for my daughter and grandbaby.  We got some very good news today.  The respirator was taken out this afternoon shortly after we left the hospital......HOORA Y!!!!  Giant step!!!  They are planning on taking the chest tube out either Friday or Saturday and even said that my daughter MAY get to hold her baby Saturday.  Oh yes......she got to change his diaper today....the first time she has even touched him!!!  Needless to say she and I are absolutely ecstatic!!!  Little Zach is making progress each and every day now:)))  Was touch and go there for awhile, but looks like he's getting over the major hump and on the way to recovery:)))
As soon as my puter decides to act right I will answer all pms that I've received.  Right now I'm lucky to have even gotten this much done, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cat9

I've got a hook and I'm not afraid to use it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2008 06:11:40 AM »

Go Zach go! So glad to hear your good news, bettflow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IHearTreesCry
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008 09:17:12 AM »

I'm so in on this swap...bummer that I missed round one; I've really been wanting to make a granny square afghan, but haven't had the patience to sit and make all my squares  Tongue. Maybe it will be easier or more fun to make squares for someone else. Peace all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kell
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008 09:33:39 AM »

I'm confused -- how do you knit granny squares??? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Him: I think we've been on the same page for a while now.
Me: What if we're on the same page, but in different books?

myspace
  swap info
sunspotted
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008 09:42:01 AM »

Fantastic news Betty (about your family AND about signups)  Smiley  Looking forward to getting my partner whenever you have time and internet access at the same time.  Good luck with that.

kell - they're technically not grannies, but some people are making knit 8" squares for this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
bettflow
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008 09:16:50 PM »

WELCOME SWAPPERS!!!  YIPPEE!!!!  We have more signed up this round than we had in R1...THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!  Grin

Sorry I'm not able to send pms to each person right now.  My daughter downloaded oodles of music and it almost made my computer crash.  I deleted all of the music and program, but it's still running very slow, so makes it almost impossible to send pms to every person that's signed up.  Oh well, hopefully soon it'll get back to normal, lol. 
Here's the list of swappers so far:
APPROVED SWAPPERS:

1. cat9
 2. vecr81
 3. hipmama1970
 4. ladybugger
 5. indigo_roses
 6. krazy4katz
 7. Tygir
 8. sunspotted
 9. Kookaloo_Starr
10. MoonChyld3
11. IHearTreesCry
12. mommy2tnk
13. bettflow

I'll be assigning partners on May 1 without fail.  That is if something drastic doesn't happen between now and then:)
My little grandbaby is doing pretty well.  His chest tube was taken out this morning, but they had to put it back in late this afternoon.  He wasn't as ready to get rid of it as the doctor thought he was, but he's making progress every day.  Will just take time to get those lungs fully developed.....hopef ully just a few more days and he'll get rid of all the tubes and wires.  That's what we're praying for.
My daughter is totally exhausted and has decided that she will go to the hospital every other day rather than every day.  With her recooperating from the c-section, it's just taking too much of a toll on her keeping up this hectic pace and not getting the rest that she needs.  Riding in the truck is definately too hard on her, so I'm thrilled that she has finally realized that she has to slow down so she can heal and be ready for that little one to come home soon:))  I should be able to be online more, so will try to keep things running as smoothly as possible for this swap.
Hope ya'll have a great weekend:)))
Hugs,
bettflow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jchinique
Yes, I am.

I did that.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2008 07:07:17 AM »

I'm opting out this month but I'll prolly try again next. Glad to hear the family's doing better, bett. Hugs
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Heart Duct Tape Coin Purse
How to Make a Duct Tape Passport Lanyard
How to Make Duct Tape Earrings
How to Make a Duct Tape Woven Belt
How to Make a Duct Tape Travel Shower Caddy
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...