A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,607
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Midsummer Masquerade!!! Invite your partner swap round 9! send by 7-18  (Read 39608 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: July 22, 2008 02:58:25 PM »

I've sometimes had a problem with packages going out on time and they seem to be held up for a few days, especially around the fiesta days. But this is a small correos in Spain. Roll Eyes Thankfully my two for this swap are well on their way Grin
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008 02:59:20 PM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #611 on: July 22, 2008 03:09:09 PM »

Aaaargh! Let me join the waiting people!

My DC tells me that my 2 DAY package (sent 18th) left KENT WASHINGTON on the 21st. HUH?Huh

It is supposed to be going to CALIFORNIA!!!

It went from PA to Swedesboro, NJ by 19th, then across the country on Saturday, Sunday doesn't count, Monday it arrived in WA, now it has to go to CA. What a route!

Everybody is getting such great packages, love the quilts, the whimsie things, the knit and crocheted things, all so wonderful.

jloveg, horrible. My postmaster gave me his email, and lets me ask questions and report delivery problems. What great service I get locally. Wish I could send service your way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshoppin g.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: July 22, 2008 04:44:52 PM »

All the people at my post office are really great.  I'm in there to ship swap packages so often that they know me and my family on sight!  We refuse to use the automated postal thing, because it does take away their jobs.  I know a lot of people use it because its open in the middle of the night.  That would be pretty convenient!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
buckeyebeadgirl

Luckiest girl in the world :)

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 22, 2008 04:54:42 PM »

I usually like to go inside for everything, but sometimes my work makes me have to mail things at crazy hours  Tongue  It gives me peace of mind when I send it inside at the counter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOLY CRAP!  My DNA bracelet was selected for Best of Craftster 2008!!  And it took me 21 days to figure it out!
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #614 on: July 22, 2008 04:57:43 PM »

I know a lot of people use it because its open in the middle of the night.  That would be pretty convenient!

You have no idea how many times I have wandered into the PO at 2AM and shipped from the APC! I used to like to go into my local PO< they were always cool, but since we moved the new local PO has WEIRD hours and crazy times during the day when they are closed. Alos, I like to buy my stamps from the APC, I can make the denomination what ever I need it to be and don't have to fiddle with adding a bazillion stamps to add up to $1.34 LOL

On a crafty note, I RECEIVED from Gomerriffic. I will take some pics tonight and hopefully have them up by tomorrow. I gots me a poppet and a bunch of other awesome goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #615 on: July 22, 2008 06:12:54 PM »

Aaaargh! Let me join the waiting people!

My DC tells me that my 2 DAY package (sent 18th) left KENT WASHINGTON on the 21st. HUH?Huh

It is supposed to be going to CALIFORNIA!!!

It went from PA to Swedesboro, NJ by 19th, then across the country on Saturday, Sunday doesn't count, Monday it arrived in WA, now it has to go to CA. What a route!

Everybody is getting such great packages, love the quilts, the whimsie things, the knit and crocheted things, all so wonderful.

jloveg, horrible. My postmaster gave me his email, and lets me ask questions and report delivery problems. What great service I get locally. Wish I could send service your way!

I've heard stories (and actually think the FH has had this happen) of packages coming from neighboring states that actually circle the country before being delivered.

It's pretty crazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #616 on: July 23, 2008 03:36:42 PM »

The latest in the saga is that the package TO Gomerriffic has arrived & left Sacremento! Tomorrow? Maybe?

In the mean time, Gomerriffic sent her package after me, and I got it. I'm in love!

The things I've wanted forever on my Wist and Voila! I'm so happy! Thank you, G!
I'm spoiled!!!

It is lightning and thundering and I can't stay on long.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshoppin g.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

« Reply #617 on: July 23, 2008 04:31:08 PM »

It's on the other side of Sacramento.  I'm opposite to where it is. So sad! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: July 23, 2008 04:54:27 PM »

I just received the most spectacular package from lilyvanilli--I'm uploading pictures now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

« Reply #619 on: July 23, 2008 06:50:45 PM »

This has been one of the best swaps I've been in. Thanks Superhooker for organizing. I like being able to pick my own partner. Now I'm ready for the next IYP. Who will I partner up with? Hmmm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Natural-Looking Highlights
Hair Care Secrets
Timo Weiland - Hair Trends - Fall 2010
Permanent Hair Smoothing Treatments
Smoothing Services For African American Women’S Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...