A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,168
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery Swap Round 1  (Read 14506 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AmphipodGirl

More projects planned than executed.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2008 04:27:26 PM »

Woohoo!  USPS website says the package I sent was delivered today.  So if you haven't yet, you might want to take a look around... there's something for someone... I'm still not saying who!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for a FREE vintage embroidery transfer of mushrooms (more info in profile).
AmphipodGirl

« Reply #211 on: July 05, 2008 06:13:49 PM »

Dear stalker,

I'm going out of town tomorrow, so probably your package will arrive while I'm gone.  Our houesitters will bring it inside and keep it for me, and I'll be really psyched to see it when I get back.  I'll ask them to email me when it arrives, and I'll pm mom2blu, but I won't be able to open it or post pics until at least Sunday, July 13.  I hope you don't go too crazy before then!  I know I'm always super eager to read my partner's reactions; I'm sorry you'll have to wait.  Thanks for being my stalker/swapper!  (I have pm'd mom2blu about my travel plans as well.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for a FREE vintage embroidery transfer of mushrooms (more info in profile).
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2008 07:01:15 PM »

I sent today to ___________.  Here is a teaser:

I hope you like everything ____________!!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
mom2blu
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2008 12:18:34 PM »

All but two people have sent, one simply missed judged post office hours, and one couldn't send for other reasons (I don't want to say why or I may give away who.)

I have updated feedback based on what I know so far about who has already recieved. If you KNOW your partner has received, but you don't have feedback yet please let me know.

everyone should be receiving this week! even the late packages will probably arrive by friday.

Don't forget when you receive to post pictures in the gallery.

and if I haven't said it already, thanks everyone for playing, for doing a good job, and for dealing with any new hostess mistakes I made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2008 01:25:02 PM »

yay! So, will there be a round two? I had a ton of fun doing this swap and would love to do it again! (and I haven't even received yet, lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
mom2blu
« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2008 05:51:45 AM »

YES I do plan to host a round two. I figure we can take a month break, then do it again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

AmphipodGirl

« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2008 08:56:21 PM »

I think I received today -- our housesitter says I have a package waiting for me.  I'm psyched to open it on Sunday when we get home from vacation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2008 06:24:04 AM »

Being that July 5th was the due date, everyone should be receiving by now,  I can't wait to see what everyone made and received. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Red Fumes
« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2008 03:54:20 PM »

Anyone who is overseas might take a little while longer (am I the only one?) I feel much less nervous now that mom2blu has got my package. I am always worried that whenever I send, it'll get lost in the post!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mom2blu
« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2008 04:55:48 PM »

yeah redfumes, you are the only one with a package crossing an ocean, but we have some international us/canada packages
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The History of Hand Blown Glass
How to Make Better Flower Arrangements
How to Make Chalk on the Fly
How to Keep Buttons on
How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper Scraps
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...