A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,106
Currently Running With Scissors:
690 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery Swap Round 1  (Read 13787 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Red Fumes
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2008 10:56:54 PM »

Teaser pic time!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
mom2blu
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2008 05:39:44 AM »

what great teasers red fumes!!!!!! Just enough to show there is an item, but not enough to really show anything! Someone will be VERY lucky with those!

Here's another teaser and some info:

Someone on the US west coast may be receiving today!!! So if you live on the West Coast make sure you check for packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
mamarose22
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2008 08:42:59 AM »

Well, it can't be me, I live on the east coast.  Oh well....more the surprise when I do receive. 
I'm nearly finished with my stuff.  I did the best I could with my partner's wist.  I think she will like what I made.  I should be able to ship before the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
AmphipodGirl

More projects planned than executed.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2008 09:35:15 AM »

I wrestled some more with the sewing machine and managed to sew the first of the 12 parts of the _____ ______ ____ for my partner's ________.  Hopefully now that I've got it worked out, the other 11 will go more smoothly.

My eyes are not as young as they were when I learned to thread a sewing machine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for a FREE vintage embroidery transfer of mushrooms (more info in profile).
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2008 10:05:25 AM »

I forgot to read the back of my pattern envelope! I need fusible interfacing but have none. I do have regular interfacing and fusible stuff (forget the name) that I use to fuse fabric to fabric without sewing or using glue... I'm thinking that if I fuse that stuff to my regular interfacing then fuse it to the fabric (like the directions say) that should do the trick.

Has anyone ever tried this before? I'm about 95% sure that it will work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
mom2blu
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2008 11:40:33 AM »

I haven't tried it quite that way kartiana, BUt i have used the fisible web to fuse a type of thin material on instead of interfacing. Just a very very thin material like muslin. It provides the support and such that interfacing using would. To make sure it's clear I used the fusible web that fuses to fabrics together, fused to muslin, then fused the muslin to the fabric of the item instead of interfacing.

I'm not sure seamstresses would approve, BUT it worked.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

MEshelltakeone
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2008 03:28:56 PM »

I finished one of a set of things for my partner and the bf requested his own Roll Eyes. i have to stop crafting in front of him!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2008 11:19:27 PM »

Here's another teaser and some info:

Someone on the US west coast may be receiving today!!! So if you live on the West Coast make sure you check for packages!

It was me!!!  I am so ecstatic over my package!  I love everything.  I was totally spoiled.  My secret swapper was HaroldlovesMaude!  I took pics and will try to get them up tomorrow.  I just got home and I am exhausted.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
mom2blu
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2008 06:56:19 AM »

Don't forget everyone that time is almost up!!! Let's start finishing up those projects!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2008 07:00:43 AM »

I'm practically finished.  I had a problem with one of my projects.  I frogged part of it a couple of times then decided to improvise and finish it up a little differently.  Hopefully, I will be able to mail by Friday or Saturday the latest.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Felted Sheep
They Still Do That? Yarn Spinning
How to Make Valentine’s Day Cards With Kids
Edible Hanukkah Crafts Project for Kids
How to Decorate Your Locker
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...