A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 304,873
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery Swap Round 1  (Read 14814 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2008 10:28:37 AM »

I'm done crafting, I just need to pack everything. I even managed to find a box in the right size too! I'll be sending on Monday.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
mamarose22
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2008 10:42:35 AM »

We have a few senders...we should start seeing more stuff in the gallery real soon...can't wait to see what everyone made. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
AmphipodGirl

More projects planned than executed.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2008 03:19:04 PM »

Woohoo, all packed up and ready to go!  I'll probably send on Tuesday (I have childcare help that day and tend to do a lot of my errands then).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for a FREE vintage embroidery transfer of mushrooms (more info in profile).
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2008 07:08:10 PM »

I think I'm done... I count 5 points, but it somehow doesn't feel like enough... so I am going to try and make one more thing (set actually) to go with one thing before I send out.

I hope my partner likes flannel, cause yesterday I realized everything I made has flannel in it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Jeane
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2008 11:40:02 PM »

I think I'm done... I count 5 points, but it somehow doesn't feel like enough... so I am going to try and make one more thing (set actually) to go with one thing before I send out.

I feel exactly the same! My friend thinks I am nuts because there is ... just... one... more... thing...  Grin

I am also grateful for the few extra days!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to get together with others in the area and have a day of crafting while emptying that "extra" (is there such a thing?) supplies! If interested PM me!!
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2008 08:25:15 AM »

I haven't even checked the thread for the last few days.  I worked both jobs yesterday and came home to redo an item so I could get it out in the mail.  But at least I am done with my package and hopefully sometime today Hubby will be putting it in the mail for me!  I hope my partner likes her stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2008 03:14:33 PM »

Sent sent sent!!!  Cheesy I didn't have the supplies to make the set that I wanted to make... but I did make a little something extra with what I did have  Wink

I really hope my partner likes everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
AmphipodGirl

More projects planned than executed.

« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2008 05:01:19 PM »

Sent today... ramped down a bit from my original grand scheme.  Anyway, I hope it pleases the recipient...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for a FREE vintage embroidery transfer of mushrooms (more info in profile).
mamarose22
« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2008 06:00:28 PM »

I was out all day today and when I came home I found a package on my front stoop. And what a package it was!  When I opened it up, all the items were neatly wrapped in tissue paper with curled ribbons on each end.  There was a note saying to read it before opening the items and another to read after I finished opening them up.
I starting opening them up and I was flabbergasted at what I received. My stalker saw that I liked roses and cats, and the 1st thing I opened was a large and small crocheted rose.  I can even sew the smaller one onto the other one to make a fuller rose.  By the way, this is my stalker's first swap, and she just learned how to crochet.  the 2nd thing I opened was 5 of the the most adorable polymer clay kitty stitch markers and one of them even has a ball of yarn wrapped around him.  They even came in their own little felt pouch.  the 3rd thing I opened was the most stunning, stuffed, felt embroidered house.  It had potted plants on each side of the door and lots of flower flowers all over. The 4th thing I opened up was a fabulous pin cushion chair with a thread crochet granny doily on the back.  I love it. The next thing I opened up was an altered altoids tin that really ROCKS!  By the way it seems that polymer clay is a new craft of my stalker.  You would never know it by what she's made for me.  The top of the tin is covered in pearl clay with beautiful roses, and the bottom is green with jump-rings and seed beads embedded in it for design and texture.  AND...inside it was a thread crochet bookmark, another adorable poly-clay kitty zipper pull, and a beautiful bottle cap rose pendant.  And on top of all this, she included a couple of purse size tissue packets with roses on it and a box of note cards with a rose design.  You would never know that she is new to polymer clay.  WHAT A FABULOUS PACKAGE!  I just love it all, AlishaMisha.  Yes that's who my mystery partner is.  She is the best!
I know this a lengthy post, but I just had to describe the wonderful things I received from AlishaMisha.  I couldn't have been assigned a better partner.
If you have any pictures, AllishaMisha, please post them.  My daughter (aka my photographer) is preparing for vacation and she won't be able to come over with her camera until she returns.  That's why I tried to go into such detail about everything. 
Thank you!  Thank you! AlishaMisha.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008 06:02:51 PM by mamarose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
mom2blu
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2008 06:49:13 AM »

We have A LOT of senders. Most people seem like they have sent, or are about to. If you NEED to know if your package is coming let me know! If you told me already, please tell me again! I can be very forgetfull!

Also when you get a package please PM me directly! Let me know who your stalker was, and that you received.

Hope everyone is having fun! don't forget the deadline is coming up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh
How to Draw El Matador from Supa Strikas
How to Draw Family Guy Characters
How to Draw Figma Black Gold Saw from Black Rock Shooter
How to Draw Hugh Jackman as The Wolverine
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...