A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,096
Currently Running With Scissors:
279 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery Swap Round 1  (Read 14808 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2008 10:28:01 AM »

I'm ok with not getting a DC number and having the package arrival a surprise. But I would like to know who sent it to me.

Maybe everyone that wants to have a DC number could get one (via the organizer as to not spoil the secret sender surprise) and everyone else just finds out when it shows up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
mom2blu
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008 10:54:09 AM »

Okay, here's how we can do it, hopefully everyone will be staying in touch anyway, and I don't mind the extra work.

Everyone will PM me with the DC number.  If you will be going on vacation or anything and NEED to know if it is coming PM me and tell me. Otherwise I will just keep track of them, and if you don't announce that you received but should have I'll tell you. Then you can investigate. Then it can be a surprise (unless you really need to know) but they will also be tracked.

AND

In the package you can announce who you are to your partner!

Sound good??

Also, this swap only has 8 spots left, and I suspect we may fill up early. Would everyone rather me get a co-organizer and let more people play? Or are you super excited and want partners early?? I'm willing to do whatever everyone prefers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
endlessly_intricate
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2008 11:26:14 AM »

That sounds pretty good to me!

I think I might join... I think it would be awesome if you could get a co organizer.  My sister is considering joining, but she has to get more stuff on her wist. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2008 02:06:26 PM »

Just sent in my info. This sounds like a super fun swap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
Red Fumes
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2008 02:20:08 PM »

Signed up! I hadn't noticed that this swap was filling up so fast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2008 02:23:53 PM »

There were a few things that I think should be on the questionnaire, which I didn't think of until after I sent mine in, but shouldn't we have something about allergies?  I don't have any allergies but I have allergens in my house.  I would hate to be shipping some thing to someone and have them get hives because there is animal hair or dander on my box.  It's not like I let me animals on my projects but I know that hair makes it's way into everything!  Also for people who smoke or are allergic to smoke, this could be a problem too.  Just something you might want to add. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
rented_angel
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2008 03:24:48 PM »

What an awesome swap idea.....I'll have to think about it for a few more days, I just started wisting a few weeks ago, and definitely don't have 50 yet. Tongue   It sounds like such a fun swap though Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2008 08:06:29 PM »

I have spent the last several hours updating my etsy and Wists...  Wow, loads of fun stuff is out there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mom2blu
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2008 05:37:28 AM »

You are right Klum!! I totally forgot that very important question!!!

Could everyone who already signed up let me know if they have any allergies or allergens, and I'll add it to your sheet!

Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

mom2blu
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008 07:19:57 AM »

Looks like we'll probably get partners early!!! Yeahhhhh!!!

If you have a partner request, just PM me and I'll try my best.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chinese Opera Masks
How to Make a Bird Mask
How to Make a Batman Mask
How to Make a 1920s Lady Mask
How to Make a Dog Mask
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...