A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,118
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Mystery Swap Round 1  (Read 14496 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MEshelltakeone
« Reply #190 on: June 27, 2008 07:03:46 AM »

I was just about to PM you and let you know i will be sending late due to im sick.....i have big plans for finishing up some things this weekend, but with being sick you never know just how much you will get done, ya know?

so...YAY!!! sendouts moved! that gives me time to recoop and get it all out!!
i HATE sending late, i hate being late too...im at least 15 minutes early to everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2008 12:27:28 PM »

I shipped today. %$#^%@# watch out for your mailman.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
klum78

Actual size shown

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2008 03:15:32 PM »

Oh, I am glad that send outs were changed!  I had another swap that was sending out the 1st also so I have been bouncing back and forth in crafting for them.  Now I can focus on finishing up that one and then get this one all done afterwards.  Smiley  Thanks mom2blu!  I hope your dental visit goes well and you are not in too much pain this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
mom2blu
« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2008 03:20:50 PM »

i just wanted to post that I made it through. The surgery was surprisingly easy. The oral surgeon was laughing because besides the fact that i kept cracking jokes as he removed one I was grunting and groaning and he says "now you KNOW that isn't hurting you, so what are you doing that for??" It was because it sounded really weird inside my head! lol  All was well until the novacaine wore off!

I'm glad the few extra days are helping out a few people! we also have three senders! so several people need to be watching for mail!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
mom2blu
« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2008 03:30:51 PM »

Also-

If you haven't posted in the last day or two, PLEASE check-in. You can post here, or PM me. I'd like everyone to check in by Monday AM. So if you have posted or written me very recently, PLEASE check-in somehow!
Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
AmphipodGirl

More projects planned than executed.

« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2008 04:36:22 PM »

I'm still crafting, and think I will still be able to send by the original date (though I certainly appreciate the extra breathing room!).  I have two mediums almost done, and have decided I really don't need to do a large on top of those!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for a FREE vintage embroidery transfer of mushrooms (more info in profile).
ccswch
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2008 06:55:57 PM »

I'm still here and very grateful for the extra days! I can't seem to find the _____ I'm looking for, but am hopeful I will find it while shopping in the morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2008 08:26:37 PM »

Already sent, but still here. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
pinklrt
« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2008 09:11:49 PM »

I'm photographing and packing my mystery package right now. Someone is going to be getting some mail early next week, whoo hoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamarose22
« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2008 08:39:01 AM »

I shipped yesterday and PM'd Mom2blu.  Unfortunately, I don't own a camera so I didn't take "farewell" pictures.  My daughter is the one with the camera, and I take pictures when she is able to come over.  She also helps me with posting them.  I didn't want to hold off shipping so I sent it off without having pictures taken.  I'm sure that %$#*&^% has a camera and will post them when received. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Ultimate Echo Echo from Ben 10
How to Draw a Seal Character from Crossfire
How to Draw Catdog Campers
How to Draw Dory and Nemo
How to Draw a Labrador Puppy
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...