A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: my room and my craft room VERY IMG FAT  (Read 3144 times)
Tags for this thread: craft_room , the_big_ass_book_of_crafts  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 25, 2008 08:29:23 PM »

Okay, I posted pics a long time ago of them but they have changed since. Before I was in my craft room....

When I was really little I never got to decorate my room because we rented. So when we bought this house I decided to go crazy. It was blue/celsestial themed. Then I changed it ti pink and black french theme where it remains, but now its the craft room.....(my dad and mom moved downstairs when my dad became handicapped. their old room was the craft room but i need more moving space so switched it)
Its a bit messy but its so small its hard to do...

my sewing table, with my machine, and scrapbooking supplies and odds and ends...one the screen (our house is under construction...kind a...loooong story but those are my screens...) is my started tshirt/memory quilt

bookshelf with glue and 'found' items (items not usually meant for crafting ie chopsticks, paint chips), soap making and beauty stuff, spray bottles and the bottom shelf are my dads cameras....the big bucket with the pink lid is FULL of fabric

the bureau is left from my celestial phase...its full of my tshirts for the quilt, aand all my etsy/craft show selling stuff. And yes theres a minifridge in there! Smiley
more stuff, lol. My postal stuff, more scrapbooks, paints, knitting stuff, emobroidory, card making...yeesh I have to much!

the 'closet'. the bottom is nothing crafty related (books and vhs tapes) the top is more organized stuff (complete with labels)
okay, now my room. It used to be all tan and nasty. I had to recently rip up the carpet because it was nasty. I'm getting one eventually but not until i know my dog won't mess it up, lol.

View from when you walk in. As I said, the house is still undergoing construction, I have to trim or shades, so thats what those red panels are...and yes, that's ronald in the corner (my only prize for working at mcds 3+ years)

my bed wtih my baby on it, Willow.

bedside table I just painted today. Its not as splotchy in real life, and the top is chalkboard paint so I can right my genious ideas while in bed. My fish Xander is there as well (see the connection with my pets' names? If you do, you get a cookie)

my 'desk'. its my foldable table I use for craft shows. I used to have a BEAUTIFUL secretary desk but it was unusable and I needed a space for my laptop so I brought this in today, I just covered it in a sheet *Note the comp is on craftster and the Big Ass ook of Crafts book is there as well*
My bed used to be against this wall  (all walls are white but this one, which is red textured wall paper) but I can't keep my furniture in the same postion too long, i get board, so I changed it up....

I took this before I put the desk in, just wanted to show off my memory boards. I made them of course. I didn't feel like sewing that day so there isn't a sitch on either of them...I'm amazed with myself, lol.

lastly my ikea chair with the tote bag i made that i bring to work, my ottoman (the first piece of furniture i ever covered, I was proud). Hidden is a wizard of oz pillow that I made too.

What do you think? Do I suck? lol. Comments appreciated.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
newyorkdoll
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008 08:38:47 PM »

Buffy!
I get the cookie Smiley
And I also randomly noticed you have the 3 Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books on your bookshelf. I'm so random, lol.
Anyway, I actually really, really like your celestial themed dresser. Did you paint it yourself? My boyfriend and I have a celestial theme in our bedroom and that matches our theme really well. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."
     Thomas Edison
krandui

I can be a complicated communicator...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008 08:50:32 PM »

You've got lots of storage space and it looks like you need it! My sewing/craft room has no where near that much stuff! Your doggy is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OnePinkHippo
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008 09:05:07 PM »

Woooooo McDreamy!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008 11:51:12 AM »

Thanks all!

Buffy!
I get the cookie Smiley
And I also randomly noticed you have the 3 Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books on your bookshelf. I'm so random, lol.
Anyway, I actually really, really like your celestial themed dresser. Did you paint it yourself? My boyfriend and I have a celestial theme in our bedroom and that matches our theme really well. Smiley
Very good, it is buffy (did you note the magnets on the fridge? ha ha). I have the 3 sisterhood books, have yet to read the fourth which i must do before the movie comes out (which apparently is mainly the fourth book).
The bureau was old from when I was younger. I painted of the then pink trim with blue and put glow in the dark moons. stars, suns etc on there.

Thanks bout my dog. I heart her

And yes, McDreamy. hmmmmm.....  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
melissanorth
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008 12:50:27 PM »

Buffy pets!
I love the chalkboard paint idea, I'm always writing stuff on my hand or post-its.  I like the memory boards too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Steampunk Hardware Chess Set - Gomi Style TV
How to Create a Mechanical Bird Toy
How to Make Renovation Seem Less Intimidating
How to Choose Design Colors
How to Decorate a Living Room
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...