A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
341 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 63
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 56997 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: June 18, 2008 01:33:48 PM »

Take Weekend Off: I hear you on that! Sometimes the best weekends are ones involving absolutely nothing. And that card was really awesome.

Koumpounophobia: I didn't even know there was such a thing, but I think it's really great that you were able to make the card full of the thing you fear.

Thrill of Chase: I agree. Getting the guy is most of the fun. I guess I've been lucky that I've been with my BF forever (6+ years), but I still have fun being a tease sometimes. Chasing is fun.

Race: I can understand what you mean. My parents aren't the greatest when it comes to understanding differences, but if it is real love, you can't let that stop you. You'll be happier doing what you want rather than what everyone else thinks you should.

Jealous: Me too. And it gets me in trouble a lot. I love the card!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
IHearTreesCry
« Reply #511 on: June 18, 2008 03:14:42 PM »

received this quite a while ago...sorry for the slow post...

" I think that scrapbooking is a total waste of time and money, but the stickers are just too damn cute."
(in case you can't tell, those are 3-D scrapbooking stickers on the postcard)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #512 on: June 18, 2008 03:54:18 PM »

Scrapbooking: I agree! I buy the stickers & use them for other stuff since I don't scrapbook! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nven
Also known as Aeramel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #513 on: June 18, 2008 04:02:46 PM »

Got my last card today (boo), but this was a great swap (yay!)

"You were my best friend.  You became the worst bridezilla ever.  our friendship ended.  I miss you so much."

That's a real shame.  I hope you guys can work it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
Langwidere

Recently rediscovered Craftster - yay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: June 18, 2008 06:25:20 PM »

My final three cards:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #515 on: June 18, 2008 06:56:30 PM »

UPDATE
(FOR MY GROUP ONLY)

Once you see all ten of you're cards posted, please PM me and let me know so I can make sure my records match and make sure people have posted their pics. If you've done this already, ignore this.

I'm keeping track of how many card's you've received by how many pics you've post of the cards - so if you receive all ten but post 9 of them - you won't get feedback until 10 are posted)

Once I have all 10 cards sent and received, I will post positive feedback. So far I have no one reaching thse qualifications. If you believe differently, let me know.

Hopefully that makes sense, PM me if you have questions.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
yoyowa

« Reply #516 on: June 18, 2008 07:35:28 PM »

Sorry for hoarding these!

I'd rather be a homemaker.

I read somewhere about someone who had become happy enough to roll down all their windows and sing really loud! In a low time in my life, I made a pact with myself to do the same. In the beginning it was forced, but now I reall think it's made me a happier person! That terrible singer with all the windows down in the car next to you? That's ME!

98% of the times I said: "I love you", I lied <3
Back:

He was my boyfriend of over two years, Everything I said was a lie. (Everything on this card was a gift from him)

I want you to see me....but I worry that you won't like what you see.The Real Me.

I spend more time doing my hair than cleaning my house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
yoyowa

« Reply #517 on: June 18, 2008 07:36:58 PM »

I'm tired but I NEED to comment on one card now
singing in car - I did this today. I ALWAYS sing in my car but only while I'm driving and not at a stop and with the windows up. When i'm at a stop I stop singing. Today I put the windows down and sang at the tip of my lungs (Free Fallin' for those wondering which song), it was amazing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Holliewood
Directions? What directions?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #518 on: June 18, 2008 07:49:28 PM »

reads: I smoked myself silly because teaching was so hard.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wisty goodness

You only live once, if you do it right, once is enough.---Mae West
jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: June 19, 2008 04:04:34 AM »

I realised I hadn't posted, though I thought I had.

scars: I have scars too. I don't hate mine, but I know some people think I should. I personally see my scars as being an embodiment of the saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

Friends: I feel so bad for you. I know how horrible it is to have bad friends. Thats probably why I don't have very many now. In fact, it can be said I feel closer to people on craftster than I do to people I actually know.

weekend off: I feel like this all the time.

scrap booking: I've never put together a scrap book as such, but have been asked by my parents to make my brother one for his 18th over the summer so fingers-crossed it goes okay. I agree the stickers are cute though! I use them on cards I make Smiley

bridezilla: Its never too late to get into contact with them? Perhaps they miss you too?

not good: I disagree! I can't write in calligraphy for anything, even with a calligraphy pen I mess it up Tongue Plus, the colours on the card look real beautiful.

cyberstalking: Every now and then I find myself looking for my ex's on facebook and myspace. Usually when I think I've seen them that is though.

family first: My gran says that all the time. It really annoys her now that I can't be at home for her birthday because its at the start of the uni year (I'm kinda glad in a way - she's the worst person for self praise ever) but that I'm making an effort to go home for dad and brothers birthday. (Sis and mum are over the summer holiday and right before I go back)

home-maker: I really want to go into my career of choice, but a part of me would rather stay at home and be a home-maker. I think I'll have to figure out a way to have both. Some people seem to manage okay.

singing: I don't drive, but my dad always says you can tell when I'm happy because I sing really loudly in the car, even at stops and when the windows are down. Usually, I sing because I'm with my family, and they make me smile a lot. On my own though I have caught myself singing along with the super-market radio when shopping Tongue

lied about love: I did this to one of my past partners, and at the end of it, I felt really s***y because of it.

real me: being real to yourself and others is (in my opinion) one of the best things you can do. If a person doesn't like it, its their problem. (for the record, I learned that the hard way)

hair: Hehe, I spend more time reading than doing anything (except craft). Like now, I'm supposed to be packing. Hmm, not very good at sticking to what I'm supposed to do.

smoking: I agree that teaching is hard. My mum is a part time supervisor at a local school and the kids there give her nothing but grief. I think that its good you have some kind of release. I feel bad for those who don't.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 63 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use a Lensbaby
How to Create a Thread Through your Images
How to Create a Sun Star Image Effect Part 1/2
How to Create a Sun Star Image Effect Part 2/2
How to Choose a Wardrobe for an Outdoor Portrait Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...